Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJSebast said:
Yo whatsup BPH, its been a week and I've finally read everything since page 1 and its really awesome to see how you have progressed. You (and Walden) have inspired me to register instead of just read over..

Good luck with th future man..

P.S its funny that when you were in high school you were crazy to go to at least one party and recently you just decide to stay in and study instead of going to party... Haha I want to get like that..
It's nice to know that I inspire people on this board. Thanks for the nod and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

The thing about partying is not that I don't enjoy it anymore, it's just that since I don't have a vagina, they usually cost me some money when I can usually just meet a girl, invite her over to hang out, and f*** her at my apartment.

I still love a good party, they're just harder to come by since I'm not in a frat and not a girl (not about those sausagefests).

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/22/13 - 12/27/13 Week 66

Sorry for not updating in a long time, just not much has happened worth writing about. So since there isn't a whole lot to talk about, I might as well consolidate it into one post instead of each and every week, so that I am once again caught up.

Thanksgiving: Not a whole lot worth mentioning. Came home for a few days to visit my family and celebrate Thanksgiving with my cousins. I believe I was just lazy most of the time and since there's not a whole lot for me in Delaware I just played video games, worked out, and hung around at home with my family.

Finals Week: F***ing sucked. I aced my Library Studies, Jewish History, and Performance of Literature finals. I don't even want to look at my Math final because I know I didn't do well in that, I just hope I got a C overall or better so I never have to take math again. Spanish I also didn't do well, but there's bound to be a big curve and I did well in every other aspect of the class. Actually studied quite a bit for the first time in my life. Made it feel even worse when I bombed that math final.

Women: Nothing new. F***ed HB Nicole a few times, pretty sure I didn't see HB Allie much, if at all. HB Megan never ended up hanging out again, which is fine, I just hope she doesn't judge me too much based on that crappy performance. I number closed HB Michaela at the dining hall. Agreed to hang out with HB Shayna after break, but we'll see if that happens.

Parties: Meh, I'm sure there were a couple but none were all that memorable. I have a crapton of alcohol at my place though. A handle of Burnett's and a 24-pack of Bud Light. I downed a third of the handle on a Thursday night before going to Fibber's. I didn't feel the buzz so I kept drinking. By the time I got there I had another beer and talked a guy out of his shot. After a while I went outside and sat on the side of the road until we were ready to leave. My world was spinning and I ended up dry heaving, but amazingly nothing came out. I had only every once had so much alcohol that I puked, and was surprised this was not one of those times. Somehow made it home and back to my bed, terrible hangover on Friday though.

Christmas: It was ok, when it's with my family it's always a joy having to do everything at the last minute and rush over to hang out with cousins we don't always enjoy being around. But this time it was alright. I got some clothes and shoes and good stuff like that. It was an ok day, nothing extraordinary or magical, no snow unfortunately either.

One thing worth mentioning was that I had been trying to hang out with HB Katelynn since she was back for break as well. After a few hiccups with planning we hung out later on Christmas day since she would be leaving for Connecticut the next day. Now I knew she wasn't with the same guy from graduation, but I keep seeing her in pictures with this guy kissing on Facebook. I figured not to ask and see what she would say.

We hung out and since everything was closed I drove with her to a park and just sat in the car with her, music on, and talked about school and caught up with things. At one point I mentioned her last boyfriend and she told me about the breakup and drama and all that stuff, didn't mention the other guy. I told her I wanted to ask because "I wanted to know if I'm still allowed to do this", and that's when we started making out.

Moved with her to the backseat and kept making out, took her top off, got shirtless, she didn't want me to finger her so I didn't push her for sex. I remembered all the spots that really turned her on and god damn did I miss that body of hers. She was easily one of my hottest. She told me this cute story about how there was a time(s?) where she would write me a text, but then delete it all because she thought I was with some other girl (since I don't like taking selfies or anything like that, my profile pictures are the ones that I deem good enough to put up, and usually they're taken by/with female friends). I could see myself having kind of a summer dating thing with this girl. The other guy bought her some ring for Christmas so I have no idea how serious they are or whatever, but I like this chick.

I might see her on the 10th since she'll be here again for her brother's baby shower, but that's about it.

Other things to note:

I played paintball last Saturday. One of the worst experiences I ever had. First match my goggles and glasses got so foggy that I had to call myself out, while walking to the safe zone I literally held my hands out to feel for things because I couldn't see. Second round I ran out of ammo. Third round early in the game I was in a great position, but we played against a bunch of "Christmas kids" with souped up guns and gear and somebody came up on our right about 10 feet away and shot me in the side of the only part of my body that wasn't covered - my neck. Worst pain ever, swore more in the minute after that than I have in a while. Walking out some guy on my team told me to hold up my gun so they wouldn't shoot at me...I gave zero f***s.

We all left after that game, the paintball exploded so the side of my neck looked like a lot of blood and paint, and it was raised like a swollen bruise or something. Right now it's just a really big scab that looks similar to a really bad hickey.

I got my personal training certification from AFI. Means I can now find work in my school gym and other places as a personal trainer and be paid for it instead of just helping my friends. Lovely stuff, needed an 80% to pass, got an 83% my first time.

My personal statistics are as follows:

Bench: 225
Squat: 280
Deadlift: 365
Press: 160
Power Clean: 180

Some of these numbers were higher but the press and bench mess with my right shoulder, so I might have some injuries or weakness there. I currently weigh around 188 lbs., getting a little more defined.

I want to switch to either cardio through boxing, or a routine like this:

http://aesthetics-world.blogspot.com/2013/03/lazar-angelov-workout-routine.html

I want to get really ripped for the summer and have a 6-pack without needing to flex it. Not sure if I want to lift to achieve this, or cardio. Let me know what you think.

I believe that is all the important stuff, peace.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For abs. It's diet more then anything dude. Just cut cut cut and keep a clean diet, and they'll be there in no time. Running and Ab exercises are the main things you gotta do though. But don't forget your lifting, don't wanna be some scrawny fvck lol.

Good good report too.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/3/14 - 1/10/14 Week 68

Same thing as the week before except for the fact that I had my wisdom teeth taken out. My brother had it done and I didn't think it would be so bad...worst pain ever afterwards. One of the only times I think I've teared up from pain (3 hours after the anesthesia wears off).

If anybody on the forums has to have these taken out, don't do it until you have about 10 days to yourself. Serious.

HB Katelynn didn't make it back to DE on the 10th so I didn't see her. Some guy on her Facebook is supposedly engaged to her, even buying her a ring. Doesn't matter to me, I gave her an opening to mention him to me when we hung out over break and she never mentioned him, so not my problem.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/10/14 - 1/17/14 Week 69

Heh 69...

Anyway, first week back at school. Had its ups and downs. To begin with, I believe I saw HB Nicole on Tuesday or Wednesday which was the first sex I had in over a month, that was nice.

Have a new schedule with 2 courses that are basically online, a chemistry course that I'm dreading, and a public speaking class.

Changed my workout routine since SS was getting a little boring and I was hitting plateaus. Decided that if I wanted a truly great physique that I should try something that really challenged me. I found that in this routine: http://aesthetics-world.blogspot.com/2013/03/lazar-angelov-workout-routine.html

It would take up a lot of room for me to post all my numbers, so I will just say that it has so much volume that usually I'm too sore to finish the last few exercises in the routine that require reps until failure. I can probably work myself into this. On a side note, if I pull my belly skin down just a little bit I can see my 6-pack...it's not far off.

Haven't seen HB Allie yet, she was gonna come over during the weekend but felt like she was my "last choice" since I didn't go out that night. She's weird sometimes.

Thursday night was almost fun. My friend Christian and I decided to go to Sandbar with some of Lauren's friends. Lauren is the girl he had that one night stand with at that Delts party some time ago. They're now dating and he keeps thanking me for making him come to that party.

Anyway they all come to my place to pregame, there's one friend of hers that's cute, HB Sarah.

At the club we're all having a good time, I dance with a few girls here and there. One of them gets so into it that she starts reaching back and grabbing my d*** through my pants. But then her friend drags her a way and she tells me she has to leave. Later in the night I find her chilling with the same friend, so I wonder what that was all about...

Anyway I find HB Sarah and see about a dance, we had some good vibes while pregaming so I didn't think it would be too difficult to hook up with her, but I was wrong. The first time I asked her to dance she made up an excuse. Later I saw some dude talking to her so I saved her and brought her inside to dance with me. She wasn't into it at all...not moving around a whole lot...checking her phone...making an excuse to leave before the song was over. Lauren tells me later in the night that HB Sarah left with some dude. S***...

I go home early and Christian and Lauren come back later to get their things and head home.

After this my weekend turns to s*** in terms on nightlife. First on Friday there was a closed ATO party for the pledges to get initiated. That was fine, it was pouring hard that night too, so whatever. Miles still owes me $80 from the time he picked up my paycheck, put it in his debit card so he wouldn't lose it, then lost his debit card...

The day that pissed me off was Saturday. I found out about 2 big rush parties for fraternities. I texted a LOT of people in my phone seeing if they wanted to pregame with me or split a taxi or if they had room in their car. I was largely ignored and not responded to...one actually told me they were at the party after I asked them if they could give me a ride, to which he responded (we don't have a ride yet).

This got me thinking...I feel like I try to bring as many people as possible into my nightlife and party plans. I share my alcohol, make sure nobody gets left behind when it comes to rides, and find addresses for other people who go to these parties without me...and this isn't the first time...I got back to remembering the party before break where I asked Bayley and John for rides. Neither offered one, yet when I found my own ride to the party, they both arrived.

I had a talk with NDJ and Jaedon and I'm trying to figure out why I haven't been able to f*** a new girl in a while and why I'm unhappy with this kinda crap. I started reading Awaken the Giant Within. It's annoying to read it in Microsoft Word, but if this book is really that great I hope I can glean something from it.

So at the moment I'm ignoring calls and texts from my "friends", I don't know what to accomplish by doing this, but they can all go f*** themselves for a bit while I focus on myself.

Might have an infected wisdom tooth hole, not too sure but it's been a little more painful on the left side of my mouth for a while now.

Been playing quite a bit of World of Tanks. If anybody on the forum plays it, hit a dude up, I'm getting really good.

That's about it, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/17/14 - 1/24/14 Week 70

Not a whole lot happened this week worth mentioning.

Highlights include trying to kiss HB Sarah at a party and getting rejected. We all rode home in the same car, Christian, his girlfriend, HB Sarah and some other people, along with some random dude at the party she probably f***ed.

Aside from working out, schoolwork, and other day-to-day s***, not a whole lot to report.

Haven't f***ed a new girl in about 2 months or so and it's starting to get to me. HB Nicole and HB Allie are nice and all but god I need some variety.

Big update huh? The weekend after wasn't all that either but I may or may not update that based on how I'm feeling tonight.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/24/14 - 1/31/14 Week 71

Alright a few good things and some very bad things have happened these past 2 weeks, so let's try to catch up.

This week I don't remember all that well up until the weekend. I don't even remember the usual Thursday Sandbar night, if I even went.

But I think the important thing to mention here is Friday night. Friday ATO had a pretty big party that Alex told me about. When I arrived I got some flack at the door about it being "brothers only" but when I told them several guys told me it was cool if I came, I was alright getting in.

Paid $5, got a cup, and started really drinking. I had a few beers before I went to the party, but most of my drinking was done here. I remember taking a jello shot with Miles and that it was incredibly hard to down. It was like taking a really drawn out shot, since I couldn't swallow the whole damn jello slab at once.

Good music, good friends there, and plenty of girls. I danced around with different girls, had a good time, met a few people. HB Sarah was there, but I didn't make a stink about anything and just treated her like she wasn't there. I hit on a few different girls. Had a sort of long conversation with an HB Brittany, and I met HB Abby (might be spelled wrong). But the one I want to talk about is HB Maecy.

I was walking around in the house at one point and I saw a GORGEOUS girl walk past me. I stopped her, told her she was gorgeous, and asked her for her name. Later that night I saw her dancing with some guy and making out with him, which sucked a little bit, but I saw her alone later that night so I guess she wasn't with him.

I went up to her and brought her out to dance. She told me she made out with some guy and that he was looking around for her, I didn't mind, we just danced and she was really good. But then the guy comes and finds her and she says she has to go. I tell her she needs to give me her number first, to which she turns around and quickly says "252blahblahblahblah". I get out my phone and ask her to repeat it but the damn thing is being unresponsive and having keyboard issues, so I don't get it.

She gives the guy a hug and looks over his shoulder at me and mouths "I'm sorry" to me with a sad face.

I try to come up with something to separate her from the guy long enough to get her number. I tell the group that "their taxi is outside" and try to pull her away. She doesn't get the hint and doesn't follow so I come over to the guy and tell him that I brought her to the party and needed to talk to her real quick...

...the guy turns to me and tells me that isn't true, because he brought her...

At that point I was just thinking "ahh f***" and walked away. Enjoyed the rest of the night and I forget how I got home but I believe my friend Denise brought me back.

There's more I want to talk about but I want to go to bed soon and I want to shave. Plus my next update is going to be a little more heartfelt so I don't want to feel rushed. If any of you read my most recent Facebook status, you'll know what I'm referring to.

Until next time, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/31/14 - 2/7/14 Week 72

This week had some ups, and some downs. So I'll start with the ups.

First of all let me talk about how I got HB Maecy's number and learned to spell her name properly. Later during the week I put up a post about her on the UNCW Crush page and was lucky enough that her friend tagged her. Added her on Facebook, started talking to her, got her number and all that good stuff.

I figured out that she's a senior in high school and lives about an hour and a half away. She was only at that party because her best friends go to my college. Easily one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen, plans to model. Basically, if she's ever back at UNCW we'll be hanging out.

I think I had some really great sex with HB Nicole this week or last week.

I believe that's about it for the ups.

The downs are extensive and capped off with a very bad ending.

To start with, my cell phone completely stopped functioning, occasionally white-screening and having the keypad not respond to just about anything. The good part of that is that Alex had a spare Droid 2 that he never uses, so he gave that to me. My first smartphone was free haha. I downloaded Tinder through it, awesome stuff.

Next, my bike which was messed up after I wiped out during that snow day was temporarily fixed. My friend Kelly helped me take the fender off and straighten the bit that caused the scraping sound. However, after pumping up the rear tire since it felt weird, I returned a few hours later to find the tire completely deflated and a small hole in it. So now I have to decide whether to keep replacing this piece of crap bike or just buy a new one.

My computer which was also overheating and shutting down when I played World of Tanks was finally sent in to Staples to get looked at. Didn't have my computer for about 4 days and when I finally got it back nothing was fixed, I just discovered that I had to spend an additional $300 and give it a week if I wanted them to fix it. So I took it back and am trying to figure out what I want to do.

Friday was a decent time because I originally planned to stay inside, but ended up going to my friend's birthday party. It was here that I received a terrible phone call...my dog was very old and had cancerous tumors and wasn't doing so well, but it was on this night that my mom called me to tell me they planned to put him to sleep the next morning at 8:30AM. At the time it made me feel a little mellow but I ended up enjoying the rest of that part later. I set an alarm for 8:00AM so I could say goodbye and tell my dog that I loved him.

Saturday morning was one of the saddest days of my life. I woke up, called my family, and told my dog that I loved him before they had to turn off the phones and bring him in. I went back to sleep for a few hours. When I woke up, my parents called me and I spoke to each member of my family about my dog. I cried, they all cried, I had tears streaming down my face for the next half hour. It was so painful that my dog had lived alongside me for 9 whole years and that at the end of his life I wasn't even there to say goodbye.

That day I didn't do a whole lot, I was lazy and I had my moments where I thought about him and cried. I wrote up a post on Facebook that my family can print and put in his grave when they bury him.

I made a slideshow in Windows Media Center of some of my dog's photos with "In the Arms of An Angel" playing in the background. That song makes me cry when I hear it now. I wish I could get Windows Movie Maker to work so I could share it with my family back home, but my computer doesn't run it, so I have to wait until I come home to share it.

I had no idea losing my dog would hit me so hard, but it did, and that kept me quiet most of the weekend.

In addition to that, my grandma was recently hospitalized and that could go either way so it's been a lovely week.

I think that's all I care to write, I'll talk to you all later.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/7/14 - 2/14/14 Week 73

I haven't had a good update in a while have I? Well this kinda continues the trend, but I have some free time and want to catch up so here we go.

Well first off, my grandma was in ICU last week and nearly died. She's doing fine now, but I almost lost my dog and my grandma in the same weak and that would have been extremely rough...

I've been watching the slideshow of my dog every day before I go to sleep.

I decided not to go on Spring Break and instead try to save some money to visit Alex in Cali.

I got quite a few matches through Tinder, some numbers, usually the less hot matches will be the ones to reply. So far haven't hung out with any.

School was pretty general, nothing that I can remember worth talking about, so let's get to the weekend.

Thursday night I decided to get myself a little drunk and head over to Sandbar solo. It was one of the most empty nights I've seen at the place. The guy to girl ratio was also really out of hand. I walked up to the DJ to request a song at one point and I'm pretty sure he told me to "f*** off"...yeah that was fun. Went home after like a half hour I think.

Friday was Valentine's day. Meh. Nothing special that day for me. I got invited by my friends in the apartment complex next to me. Hailey, friends with an HB Emily, HB Brianna, and HB Angela from a while back. Probably won't mention these girls again, so you can go ahead and forget the HBs after this.

It was a fun night, had a little bit to drink, played some beer pong, went next door to another apartment party with them and found some more friends I knew. It was an alright night, nothing special though. I was going to try and get with HB Emily, but apparently she went home a little early to bang this other guy that was with us that night. Before I left I asked HB Brianna to be my valentine and give me a kiss. She declined, that was that, and I went home.

Saturday I went to Christian's apartment, where he was pregaming with his girlfriend and her friends before we head off to Sandbar. Apparently it was being rented out and was free that night so I decided to come along.

She has a few girlfriends, Kimberly, HB Casey (might be spelled wrong, Trisha, and this guy Luke. They were all pretty cool.

Again, Christian disappoints me with how generous I am with him and how stingy he is with me. The guy even admits that a lot of good things happen because of me (sharing my alcohol with him, letting him use my room to f***, dragging him to the party where he met his current girlfriend), yet the only time he ever tried to get something for me was when he bought me a Four Loko, which he ended up drinking himself after he got drunk enough off his first Four Loko when he wanted more.

Here was no exception, moderating the vodka I was pouring into my drink and not sharing any of his own with me.

Got to the club later on, apparently Trisha thinks I'm cute, I'm really not into her at all. Christian's girl tells me this and practically forces her onto me. I dance with her a few times but that's it. Tonight the guy to girl ratio was great, but I guess since it was by Greeks they were more content just sitting at the bar. Literally no hot girls were dancing, all of them were just talking, drinking, and sitting at the bar.

I had fun for a little while but also ended up leaving this Sandbar night early.

Had HB Nicole over on Sunday. Learned not to use my Penomet pump before sex, because the excess skin from the water retention made it impossible to squeeze a condom over top of it. F***ed her twice, was pretty good.

I think that's about it. Yippee.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/14/14 - 2/21/14 Week 74

Man, I'm starting to hate updating these just because there's not much to write about and it's kinda depressing when I keep coming back to tell you the same stuff about how nothing's happening.

I want to go to bed soon so I'm just going to update for this week.

Nothing particularly special aside from meeting HB Maggie from Tinder. First match from Tinder that I decided to meet up with. Had a little breakfast and chilled with her for a bit then invited her over later that night for a movie.

Made out, got her topless, messed around but didn't f*** because she was on her period. Told her we would hang out later this week but I'll let you know how that went in my next update.

But at the moment, my college life kinda sucks. It's not bad, it's just that there aren't as many highlights or fun moments as freshman year. I clearly made some mistakes and don't know how to make the best of them so I'm just kind of disenchanted with everything.

Anyway, this is all I'm doing tonight. Peace.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act upon the world, instead of having the world acting upon you. There's a reason nothing's happening and you're having inconsistent updates. You need to make a plan and act upon it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/21/14 - 2/28/14 Week 75

Alright so this week sucked. It was a while ago but I still remember it because it was long, involved tests and presentations, and wasn't a whole lot of fun.

The big thing I remember from this week was that HB Maggie wanted to hang out this week, but I was simply too busy and wasn't all that interested.

I don't remember the weekend stuff, if there was any. At the end of this week was the start of Spring Break, so a good deal of people were gone before Saturday.

So that's about it I think.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2/28/14 - 3/7/14 Week 76

This was Spring Break. I planned to go home for Spring Break instead of going anywhere this year because I wanted to save some money and go hang out with AlexLefty in Cali this summer.

Miles paid me back $60 of the $80 he owes me before he left.

It wasn't a very eventful Spring Break...I was supposed to go to a few places and fish for a job and go up with my mom to New York or something to check out modeling agencies.

What ended up happening was I spent most of my day at home playing Xbox One while my siblings were at school, my mom was on her flight, and my dad was at work.

I ate, worked out, played Xbox One, and not a whole lot else. I tried to hang out with HB Alex from waaaaaaaaaaaay back when I first mentioned her from that one party before my senior year of high school. She agreed to hang out but didn't actually text back when it came time to chill.

I saw the new 300 movie, it was alright but the actor's teeth were messed up and made it hard to focus.

I showed my family the slideshow I made of out old dog, promised myself I would watch it every night before I go to bed until I was able to show them, and made good on it.

We had snow the first day, but that was really about it.

It was an uneventful, rather boring week with my family indoors. The only constant was exercise.

Went home on Saturday, almost didn't make my flight, and I'm pretty sure I saw HB Nicole on Sunday after that and had her over. I believe that is about it.

I'll update the other couple weeks later, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/28/14 - 4/4/14 Week 80

Man...life kinda blows for me at this point...

I kinda don't feel like updating this thing anymore until I have something cool to write about, but for the sake of keeping with the weekly theme, here's what I got...

First off, I spent most of this week preparing for my Chemistry test. I suck at Chemistry. I never went to tutoring sessions or studied as long as I do for Chemistry. My first 2 tests I scored a 55 and a 45 respectively...I don't know how I did on this last test. I think I did better on it than the previous 2, but that's not saying much. I take all the notes, do well on the homework and quizzes, but when it comes to the test, I don't even know...

So if any of you are chem wizards, let me know how to not fail this course. I can grade replace all of my tests by doing well on the final, so I have to do well on the final.

My mom is supposed to visit next week so that's nice.

This weekend was alright, I actually went out and had some fun which is something that's becoming quite rare this year. It seems that if you're not in a frat, or a girl, you don't have a lot of options in terms of parties this year.

Anyway, Thursday was the day of my test. When I finished up I wanted to go to Fibber's, but my ride was leaving about an hour after I got home, so I didn't want to rush everything to get ready, get a buzz, and walk about 2 miles or so to her place so I could go out. I could always hit up Sandbar, but the last couple of weeks have been lame so I just stayed in.

I found out later that weekend that Bayley, my friend who was going to give me the ride, busted her head open when she fell off her friend's house's roof while wasted. That must have sucked...She was in the hospital with stitches and a concussion last I heard.

Friday was a good night, but there was a little something that annoyed me about it.

I heard of a few parties, one was a birthday, and another was supposed to be a small thing my friend Alex (not the ATO Alex) told me about. Christian, his girlfriend, and their usual friends were going to a party and invited me over to pregame.

Didn't get to drink much before the taxi arrived, but we all piled in and headed over. Not much was going on there, a few people drinking, a DJ inside playing music, but rather small. I later see my friend Alex and realize this is the same party he invited me to.

Party fills up, play some beer pong, get pretty drunk. Brought a backpack with some beers because I didn't drink enough during the pregame. They had a keg so I felt stupid walking around with the pack, until the keg ran out that is.

Talk to some girls, nothing special happening, see some friends, invite some friends. Overall a pretty good night. I was hunting for some girls but nothing turned out, so that sucked.

Now what pissed me off was that Christian and all his friends left without me. Tried calling him a few times and he never picked up. It really pisses me off how unreliable my friends are. I'm sure he made sure he left with his girlfriend and her friends...but why would he make sure I had a way home? No reason right?

Thankfully Alex walked me to a spot where I could walk back to campus and pointed me in the right direction. Swell guy. That was it for that, woke up the next day a little hungover.

The only other thing I want to talk about is HB Nicole. She wanted to hang out, AKA f*** on Sunday, but I decided that this wasn't making me happy, so I asked myself why I still do it.

So I broke things off with her, explaining that it just felt routine and I wasn't having as much fun as I used to. She gave a whole bunch of one word replies and haven't spoken to her since.

I just feel like the fact that I had backup p***y made me a little complacent...I haven't f***ed a new girl since HB Megan about 5 months ago. And while HB Nicole is attractive and fun for a while...it got so damn routine, like clockwork:

She shows up late on a weekend

She comes in and we f*** almost immediately after

I only f*** her in a few positions because she's doesn't like being on top and never tried to introduce anything new

After I finish she lays in my bed with me and talks about random sh** until I either A. f*** her again or B. move the conversation towards leaving.

This whole process takes about 2 or 3 hours each time and I just don't look forward to it anymore. It's probably one of the first times in my life that I wasn't excited by the idea of sex...

Anyway, that's my wonderful life right now. Peace.