Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I wanna go to bed so I'm gonna try to update this as quickly as possible.

10/4/14 - 10/11/13 Week 59

Alright so this week was the start of fall break. I'm not sure how it is elsewhere but at my school it's a 4-day weekend starting Thursday where 99% of the students head home.

The people still on campus usually live too far away, can't afford to go home, or are international foreign exchange students.

Now I don't remember way too much of the actual week in terms of who I met or hung out with on the weekdays. I do remember that HB Nicole got back from Florida on Tuesday night and came over for some sex. That was fun, I usually f*** her not long after she gets to my apartment, relax and chat and chill for a bit, then f*** her again before she leaves.

It's worth mentioning that both HB Nicole and HB AllieG will be in town during fall break.

Thursday everybody's gone and I'm not even gonna try to find parties this weekend. I invite HB AllieG over and she agrees. We sit on my bed, watching TV and listening to music while having some beers. She wants a few drinks and I match her. After she gets to like her 4th or 5th beer I take it out of her hands and start making out with her. From here I start peeling off her clothes and doing my thing. One thing I found a little strange was that she's the least vocal girl when it comes to sex, eating *****, or getting fingered. She claims that she just wants to make sure I'm enjoying myself.

Either way, 14th lay :)

She spends the night.

Friday after I walk her back to her car I wake up and find a hickey on my neck. I'm frantically trying to get rid of it in case I see HB Nicole again this weekend. I tried the cold trick, the heat trick, and the coin trick. I messed up with the coin trick...I pressed too hard and scraped off enough skin that my neck started to scab up...thereby making it look like I had received a rather vicious hickey in place of the small one I was trying to cover up.

Because of this I cancelled on hanging out with HB Nicole on Sunday I believe.

Saturday I had HB AllieG over again. She came over and I shared this lovely beer...Leinenkugel Summer Shandy...delicious stuff. Had some of that and listened to music before I undressed her and f***ed her brains out. This time she didn't spend the night. She also mentioned my hickey-scab and I told her it was her and that I tried to get rid of the coin trick...she didn't believe me at first.

The difference between her and HB Nicole is that HB Nicole knows I hook up with other girls and doesn't really care. HB AllieG assumes I hook up with other girls and seems to care a little.

Sunday I didn't do anything really, trying to get my scab to heal. I believe I made plans with HB Nicole for Monday.

Aside from the sex, lifting, and eating, I was pretty much on my computer in my apartment the whole time playing World of Tanks.

So that's that, let's get to thoughts...

I basically have 2 f*** buddies right now, which is nice. HB AllieG is hotter while HB Nicole is kinkier and thirstier. I don't really have to worry about sex...these days it's more about having sex with more girls than it is about getting laid.

Not sure how long it'll last but not really worried...if I can hook up with girls like this once (or in this case twice) I can certainly do it again.

I'm lasting somewhere around 20 minutes or so in bed. After that, since I'm usually on top in a somewhat warm apartment I'll start getting a little sweaty and start thinking about trying to finish. So far that's seemed to satisfy these girls so I guess I'll keep doing that.

Oh and I have a job. Miles took me to his work on Tuesday to see if I would like working at this place with him. I basically take out trash, replace liners, wipe down glass, and vacuum the floors of 4 different buildings with a team of people for 3 hours, 3 days a week. It's mainly a job until I can find a better job. Nothing special.

I get paid under the table the first 2 months so I believe I'll make something around $250 for this month. We'll see.

I believe that's all, I'll try to update for next week sometime soon...content will include more f***ing of HB Nicole and HB AllieG as well as celebrating Bayley's birthday party and a terrible hangover that followed.

Peace.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
BPH said:
Alright I wanna go to bed so I'm gonna try to update this as quickly as possible.

10/4/14 - 10/11/13 Week 59

Alright so this week was the start of fall break. I'm not sure how it is elsewhere but at my school it's a 4-day weekend starting Thursday where 99% of the students head home.

The people still on campus usually live too far away, can't afford to go home, or are international foreign exchange students.

Now I don't remember way too much of the actual week in terms of who I met or hung out with on the weekdays. I do remember that HB Nicole got back from Florida on Tuesday night and came over for some sex. That was fun, I usually f*** her not long after she gets to my apartment, relax and chat and chill for a bit, then f*** her again before she leaves.

It's worth mentioning that both HB Nicole and HB AllieG will be in town during fall break.

Thursday everybody's gone and I'm not even gonna try to find parties this weekend. I invite HB AllieG over and she agrees. We sit on my bed, watching TV and listening to music while having some beers. She wants a few drinks and I match her. After she gets to like her 4th or 5th beer I take it out of her hands and start making out with her. From here I start peeling off her clothes and doing my thing. One thing I found a little strange was that she's the least vocal girl when it comes to sex, eating *****, or getting fingered. She claims that she just wants to make sure I'm enjoying myself.

Either way, 14th lay :)

She spends the night.

Friday after I walk her back to her car I wake up and find a hickey on my neck. I'm frantically trying to get rid of it in case I see HB Nicole again this weekend. I tried the cold trick, the heat trick, and the coin trick. I messed up with the coin trick...I pressed too hard and scraped off enough skin that my neck started to scab up...thereby making it look like I had received a rather vicious hickey in place of the small one I was trying to cover up.

Because of this I cancelled on hanging out with HB Nicole on Sunday I believe.

Saturday I had HB AllieG over again. She came over and I shared this lovely beer...Leinenkugel Summer Shandy...delicious stuff. Had some of that and listened to music before I undressed her and f***ed her brains out. This time she didn't spend the night. She also mentioned my hickey-scab and I told her it was her and that I tried to get rid of the coin trick...she didn't believe me at first.

The difference between her and HB Nicole is that HB Nicole knows I hook up with other girls and doesn't really care. HB AllieG assumes I hook up with other girls and seems to care a little.

Sunday I didn't do anything really, trying to get my scab to heal. I believe I made plans with HB Nicole for Monday.

Aside from the sex, lifting, and eating, I was pretty much on my computer in my apartment the whole time playing World of Tanks.

So that's that, let's get to thoughts...

I basically have 2 f*** buddies right now, which is nice. HB AllieG is hotter while HB Nicole is kinkier and thirstier. I don't really have to worry about sex...these days it's more about having sex with more girls than it is about getting laid.

Not sure how long it'll last but not really worried...if I can hook up with girls like this once (or in this case twice) I can certainly do it again.

I'm lasting somewhere around 20 minutes or so in bed. After that, since I'm usually on top in a somewhat warm apartment I'll start getting a little sweaty and start thinking about trying to finish. So far that's seemed to satisfy these girls so I guess I'll keep doing that.

Oh and I have a job. Miles took me to his work on Tuesday to see if I would like working at this place with him. I basically take out trash, replace liners, wipe down glass, and vacuum the floors of 4 different buildings with a team of people for 3 hours, 3 days a week. It's mainly a job until I can find a better job. Nothing special.

I get paid under the table the first 2 months so I believe I'll make something around $250 for this month. We'll see.

I believe that's all, I'll try to update for next week sometime soon...content will include more f***ing of HB Nicole and HB AllieG as well as celebrating Bayley's birthday party and a terrible hangover that followed.

Peace.
Yo BPH! It's Ninja. I TOLD you it's berserk in Wilmington..lol. That place was teeming with chicks when I was there. Good times!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/11/13 - 10/18/13 Week 60

Alright so I don't remember much of the actual school week, as is usual, but it was Bayley's birthday coming up on Saturday so that's what we would be celebrating this week.

I still had my hickey when I hung out with HB Nicole on Tuesday and I told her the truth behind it and she didn't care. It's nice with HB Nicole because she comes over, within like 30 minutes we're f***ing, after I finish we chill for a little bit and talk and stuff, I f*** her a second time, and she leaves soon afterwards.

It's just a little old f***ing the same girls sometimes...I wanna get some more notches under my belt.

Anyway I remember on Thursday I didn't go out because I had a math test and wanted a better score than the 68 I got on the last one.

But Friday and Saturday were quite fun.

Friday was a BYOB at Bayley's friend's house about 10 minutes walking from campus. We rolled in with a group of people and others periodically showed up during the night. I had bought a handle of vodka and designed a playlist for the occasion. The problem with the playlist would be that I would have to change it manually...

It was myself, Aubree, Bayley, Phil, Fahmi, her friend Drew from back home, and some other people. It was also the first time I had moonshine, which tastes like a really strong vodka.

Some of Bayley's cheerleader friends showed up and some other friends and we just all got really drunk playing King's Cup. Bayley celebrated her birthday really hard and was drunk, passed out on the front lawn 15 minutes after the clock struck 12. Partway through the party I'm inviting HB AllieG to come, but she's not drunk and doesn't want to come to a place where people are already trashed (she's weird like that) so whatever.

One of Bayley's friends, Lizzy, is kinda cute, but upon further review it was really just the way her dress brought out her boobs. Apparently I touched her a lot and tried to get her to give me a kiss but no dice, whatever.

Later in the night when things were winding down I walked with Fahmi, Phil, and Aubree back to their place on campus to get my bike and ride home so I could fall asleep in my nice comfy bed.

Saturday was a decent day. Really chill. I call Bayley partway through the day to ask if she wants to come eat with me. Instead she invites me out with her and some friends for a birthday dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings where Drew paid my way since I'm tight on money. HB AllieG works here and we saw her and said hi, she told me it was nice to see me and that she would probably be coming out tonight.

Speaking of tonight, Bayley wanted to celebrate her birthday some more by going to Carolina Cove with John's friend Dan. John is the guy Bayley hooks up with pretty much daily. He's a bit eccentric and they are both extremely open about their sexual stuff (John recorded Bayley giving him head in a bathroom stall and they both openly share this information with friends). Anyway, we go to like 3 different apartments to get drunk.

The first 2 weren't really interesting, the last one was nice. It was mainly a place to play beer pong, get drunk, and play Smash Bros. I was having some fun with Savannah and the friends she brought to Bayley's last night. We got to the point where we started calling each other by the names we would have had if we were the opposite sex. Savannah's I don't remember, Tiffany's was Brian, Kate's was Mike, and just for fun I said my name would have been Slut.

It'll play into tomorrow that I had a LOT of different types of alcohol; Bacardi, Vodka, mixed drink, maybe gin, maybe rum, beer, etc.

HB AllieG comes to this party but comes REALLY late. She gets there, looking good, and we have some drinks and play some beer pong...I win of course, and after a while the hosts are really wasted while Bayley, John, Aubree, HB AllieG and I are ready to head home. Before I go I try to have shots with HB AllieG but she dares me to take both shots, which I do, and I think that was the final straw when it came to how I felt the next morning.

I forget who drives, but we head to get some food first before HB AllieG and I get dropped off at my place. We f*** for a LONG time and pass out soon after.

Now Sunday really sucked...I woke up with a slight headache that just got worse as the day went on. I woke up at around 11 with HB AllieG in my bed and I just could not f*** her because I was afraid of this headache getting me nauseous and making me puke.

We watch an entire movie and chill out there until I find somebody that can give her a ride back to Carolina Cove so she can pick up her car. I originally plan to come with her but I choose not to because I don't want to get sick. She told me it was fun last night and heads off with Drew.

I stay in my room until 7pm, not leaving my apartment. I skipped meals, only eating some ice cream up until this point. I finally leave to go get dinner with HB Adri and almost regretted going there until I actually had food in my stomach.

I didn't lift, I didn't play football with John, I didn't f*** HB AlileG in the morning, and had to cancel having HB Nicole over.

It was one rough hangover.

This might be kinda rushed but I just wanted to update this and go to bed so apologies if it seems a little straightforward with details left out.

Either way, peace.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man BPH, the hangover costed you a lay with AlieG. Overall. Really nice report dude. Glad to see the College life is treating you well. Keep on partying hard.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/25/13 - 11/1/13 Week 62

Alright so not way too much happened this week up until Halloween. I believe I f***ed HB Nicole Monday and had HB Allie come over Tuesday or Wednesday, she was on her period so we couldn't have sex but she gave me head. It was nice finding out that she was down for that kind of thing and that she swallows ;)

I had work off on Friday but we didn't end up going to ECU so I stayed in Wilmington for Halloween.

I was trying to figure out what I wanted to dress up as so I settled on being a boxer. I had my handwraps, a pair of camo Everlast shorts, and since I was going to a club I had to have a shirt so I found a bathrobe to act as something of a fighter's robe.

I went to Fibber's for the first time this year with Bayley, John, Aubree, and a few other friends. I finished my handle of Burnett's and had friends with 21 and over wristbands handing me free beers all night. Saw tons of people that I hadn't seen all year and just had a good time getting drunk.

There was a girl I met later that night when I went to say hi to my friend Rob. With him were HB Margaret and HB Abby. I had hit on both of these girls at some point and both told me they had boyfriends. Apparently they were friends and were telling each other the story of when I hit on them, but HB Abby kinda liked me so she brought me out to dance with her. She's great, turns to face me a few times and puts her leg up on my waist and gets real close to my face. I don't try to kiss her because I know she's just teasing.

This whole time I'm pretty sure I saw HB Margaret giving my friend Rob a lapdance. Before she leaves I have HB Abby put her number in my phone.

The next day I'm a little hungover but I make it through the day. I invite HB Abby to come over and watch Netflix, but she declines because she thinks she needs to get to know me better. But she invites me to come hang out with her later tonight because she would be having people over for dinner. Nothing comes up that night as far as parties so I decide to head over.

When I get there it's her, HB Margaret who's her roommate, and this RA Chandler. I'm chilling out helping her with her theater project painting masks and she's making brownies and stuff. She has music on and a stray cat keeps coming in, and eventually some RAs come up and write us all up because we were "housing a stray animal", even the other RA Chandler. This was the second time I was written up because I was "there" when something happened, so I gave the RAs a bit of an attitude since I knew I wouldn't be getting in any trouble for this.

After a while Chandler leaves and HB Margaret goes to sleep but I don't bike home for a while because it's pouring outside. So HB Abby and I start watching a random movie on TV and I start touching her and kissing her neck and stuff, and she will get right up to my lips but not kiss me. She let me touch her breasts and massage her a little bit but she didn't want to cheat. At like 4 it was still pouring so I just decided to go home.

The next day was a white trash party for ATO. Brett and I split some beers and decided to go. My white trash outfit consisted of just a white wifebeater and some jeans.

Brett got us some girl to give us a ride and when we arrive at the party there's a whole bunch of girls looking for the party, and I know which house it's at so I lead them in and it looks like I brought like 15 girls with me, which was pretty boss...

I go in, get a free cup, and start getting drunk. This is one of ATO's better parties; the house was packed, they had professional DJ lights, a lot of PJ, and a few kegs. I went around saying hi to people and drinking, dancing on a girl every once in a while. Two notable girls, one was HB Maura. Obviously wasted, she was a pretty good dancer and I gave her my number but she didn't text it, probably didn't remember...but whatever, she comes up in a future journal post so all will be fine.

The other girl, no idea what her name is, I think she told me but I didn't remember. She was an excellent dancer, somewhat hot but I didn't really look at her much from the front. She turns back and makes out with me for a little bit which was nice. After a little while she leaves and that's fine, I don't think she was THAT hot.

I invited HB Abby but she never texted me back, and hasn't texted me back since, so whatever with that. I just kept drinking and talking to my friends until I eventually left. I was a little disappointed because I didn't feel drunk, and when daylight savings time reset, I thought I left the party a lot earlier than I thought I originally did. HB Angela texts me asking me to come over, but I turn her down again and just go home to sleep.

I kinda want to update for this past week but I have a headache and want to go to sleep so peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/1/13 - 11/8/13 Week 63

Alright so let's start this off...

I don't really remember the school week and I didn't do much with any girls.

I believe this was something of a lame week but let me try to recall.

I remember that on Thursday I went to Sandbar with Christian. He told me that he didn't want me to let him f*** another girl and I told him I would make sure he f***ed another girl (since he was so whipped with this Allie girl in Illinois).

So we share some beers and head over. He's a lightweight so he's a lot more drunk than I am. We get in for free and start dancing on girls and having a good time. I start dancing with a girl named HB Kellie. After dancing with her for a while I tilt her head back and we start making out. We do this on and off for a little. Meanwhile Christian is behind me dancing with his own girl and I motion him to take her chin and kiss her.

He does this and they start making out. I keep dancing with my girl and HB Adri shows up and gets me a shot. Christian comes up to me and needs the key to my room to bring back his girl, so I give it to him while I continue with my girl. Eventually her friends want to leave so she gives me her number and heads off. I kinda just chill for the rest of the time until Christian comes back and tells me he got laid.

Good for him.

I was a little disappointed that he left the condom out and my bed in a mess when I got home though. But he thanked me for helping him out and all that stuff.

Friday I believe I stayed in after getting home from work. I don't think there were any parties tonight but I could be wrong, I don't completely remember.

HB AllieG wanted to know where we were as far as whether or not we're officially "seeing" each other. I called her and told her that I like her but I don't want a relationship or anything. She just wanted to feel like she was more than a f*** buddy. The reason I bring this up is because it plays into what happens on Saturday.

Alright so on Saturday I forget where Bayley wanted to originally go, but I heard about a party at the Delts. Originally I didn't want to go out and just hang with HB AllieG, but Bayley convinced her to go so I decided to go too. I only had about 3 beers to work with so I had those and got a free cup at the party by saying I paid earlier.

It's me, Bayley, John, HB AllieG, and some of her friends with us after we get dropped off by taxi. The night goes well at first; I'm playing beer pong with HB AllieG, she's making out with me every once in a while, I'm hugging my girl friends and saying hi to the people I know. Once I did a keg stand, but the guy stopped holding me up while I was still going so that was kind of annoying...

Anyway here's where the night takes a turn. I'm drinking my beer and HB AllieG comes out of the hallway and just comes up to me and punches me in the balls...

I shake her off me and walk over to where Bayley and John and all them are, in the kitchen. I start yelling at HB AllieG about why she did that. She tells me that she thinks I already know. I tell her I literally have no idea. She tells me that she saw me hitting on other girls and some random guys told her that I was talking to other girls. So I yell up to Bayley and our friends and ask "did I or did I not spend the ENTIRE night will HB AllieG?!"

They didn't really know and so they started talking to her about what she did and Bayley comes up to me telling me how HB AllieG really likes me and that she's a little drunk, and that I should just take her home, make up, and discuss it in the morning.

However, this was close to the time we left the party so the entire time HB AllieG is still having fun with our other friends as if she didn't do anything wrong, and this kinda irritates me. So we get to Cook-Out and I decide to start walking home instead of staying with them, and she runs over to me asking where I'm going. I tell her how I'm not happy with what she did and she argues that I was hitting on other girls and I told her that even if I was, we talked about how we aren't dating and that I like her more than a f*** buddy, then she gets all dramatic and says something about how "if I'm not a f*** buddy then what am I BPH?" and walks back to our friends.

So I get back to Bayley's and right as I'm getting my bike to go home HB AllieG texts me saying that she's gonna drive to my place and hopes that I'm awake. I tell her not to drive because she's been drinking and she tells me to wait for her or she's driving. So John lets me in and we wait for the girls to all get back. They all stole bikes to ride back and after a while everybody starts going to bed. Bayley offers HB AllieG to stay and sleep on her couch and I offer her to stay at my place. She goes off into the hallway all dramatically and I continue talking to her about how I didn't do anything wrong and that this can't happen.

She starts walking away while I'm talking so I just say "ok" and start walking to the door when she stops me and pulls me over to sit with her on the couch. She apologizes for what she did and I forgive her and after a little while we bike over to my place and we go to sleep. No sex.

We wake up, chill for a while, after a while we get somebody to give us a ride back to the party to get her keys that she lost and then I split off and go on with my day.

I don't know how I feel about this. I mean she's attractive and all but I've never had a girl disrespect me to such a degree and think she was in the right. I haven't hung out with her in a little while though she wanted to make sure I wasn't going to start ignoring her after today.

I think that's about it for the important stuff, now for some thoughts.

1. I want to f*** a new girl. I've been f***ing the same girls for about 2 months and while it's lovely to not have to worry about sex, I'm starting to want some variety.

2. I'm thinking of moving this journal to goodlookingloser or some other forum. At this point I have few people that can/do offer sound advice, and while I'm not sure who reads this, a quick look at the questions being asked on this high school forum suggest that people don't look too far for their answers.

So yeah, that's about it for now, gotta write a paper so peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/8/13 - 11/15/13 Week 64

Alright so I’m in class watching a movie as I write this, but let me see if I can actually get up to speed on time this week.

This week wasn’t overly special. On Tuesday HB Nicole came over and since I hadn’t had sex in a little while I pretty destroyed her as soon as she walked in the door.

I tried to hang out with a girl I met at the dining hall, HB Megan. It turned from hanging out into, “you can visit me before I leave”, to which I declined because I interpreted it as her not wanting to hang out. She told me that it wasn’t the case, but that she was just busy, and I kinda left it at that.

I number closed a girl named Hunter, I originally would categorize her as HB Hunter, but upon looking at her a little harder she’s not all that attractive.
I also left my job. My boss wants me to come in next week before I quit but I simply don’t want to do the work anymore, and I finished out the week so I probably won’t come in. She might be a little pissed, but I was paid under the table and as such, did not officially work for her, so she has nothing to be upset about. Apparently she tries to keep everyone there longer; several of the ATO brothers worked for her and quit by just not showing up.

But ok let’s skip to the weekend.

Starting Thursday I originally didn’t plan to go out. I had a math test the next morning and hadn’t been able to study much because of work and other assignments and tests that were due before that. Anyway, I get a call from Chris and Brett asking what I’m doing tonight, I tell them studying. They start going on about “wait, is this BPH? Sandbar BPH? This doesn’t sound like the BPH I know”. So I tell them that if they bring me beer I would go out with them.

So they brought me beer…

I went to Sandbar with them, but on four beers I wasn’t drunk enough and there wasn’t a whole lot going on. Most attractive girls either weren’t dancing, or were already dancing with a guy. At about 1 in the morning I decided it wasn’t really worthwhile to stay here so I headed home and studied a little bit while Chris and Brett went on with their night.

Friday night I had a few options. Bayley wanted me to go with her to a gaybar with a bunch of our friends for fun and free drinks (I’m not a bad looking guy). Christian wanted to go to Sandbar since he didn’t go last night. And HB Nicole wanted to hang out tonight. Originally I was going to go to the gaybar, but after finding out the cover would be $15 because it was drag night I decided I wasn’t going to that…

So Christian comes over and bought me a Four Loko as thanks for letting him f*** that girl last week in my bed. The problem is that after he drinks his Four Loko, since he’s a lightweight, he gets drunk enough to start drinking my Four Loko, and ends up being somewhat wasted. It’s only like 10:30 and he’s begging to go to Sandbar, talking about how he wants “boobies” and that “there’s ***** to be had”.

After a while this is a little annoying so I bring him over there to show him nobody is there yet. To our surprise, Sandbar is closed tonight. So we go back to my place and search for a party and find that Miles and his ATO brothers are having a little closed thing with a sorority. I talk to a few of my friends in the frat and they tell me that if I go around 12ish that nobody should care.

So Christian drives, and since I can’t drive stick I make very sure that he drives like a grandma. We get to the party and pay $5 for a cup and start drinking. Not a whole lot of cute girls are here and it’s a little cramped so I just focus on getting drunk and having fun listening to the music.

After a little while cops show up to bust the party. At this point Christian heads home and I start walking back to my place and tell HB Nicole to come over. Moments after she walks in the door I take her and f*** her brains. She spends the night and over the course of the night and the next morning I f*** her four times. The morning sex kinda sucked…I didn’t last long at all, even after some downtime after f***ing her the first time. But whatever, it was a good night. She tells me about how her ex is desperately trying to get back together with her while he tells him that she’s sleeping with somebody. I found that kind funny.

Saturday, I decided I wanted to go to a party my friend Ryan in the Delts was hosting. He told me it was $10 for guys and $5 for girls, and that they would have about $600 to spend on alcohol. I get myself a ticket and I convince Christian to get a ticket.

The day is pretty uneventful, and I finally head over to his place at around 11 and have his roommate drive us both over to the party. We’re both sober and planned to get drunk at this party. There are a lot of people here and Christian and I go in, get our cups and start drinking and talking to people we know. HB Megan is here and comes up to me to say hi and explain how she wants to hang out soon and that she was just busy. That’s fine, I’m just here trying to get drunk.

Meanwhile Christian is talking to this girl Lauren and eventually they start making out. Miles and Matt are trying to get into this party so I hook them up with a cup. All in all it’s a pretty good party until the cops show up at about 12:30ish. Christian’s roommate comes to pick us up while Lauren and one of her friends come with us to get dropped off.

Lauren comes home with Christian and his roommate and I hop on my bike to head home. I hit up a few girls and got no replies so I just played some World of Tanks and went to bed.

Now normally I don’t include Sunday because nothing happens on Sunday but I want to note something I found uncool. It reminded me of what Alex did with HB Sarah in a way.

I’m at the gym on Sunday as usual. I pulled my hamstring playing football the weekend before and that is the second time in a row I pulled it so I decided not to do ANY legs for the next 2 weeks to really let it heal. But that’s irrelevant.

Christian is at the gym. This girl I met about a week ago at the gym, HB Aubrey is also there working. She’s really hot and I would normally hit on her outside of the gym, but it’s the only place I ever see her so last week I came and said hi to her. She seemed to like me but when she asked me if I always hit on girls like this (which quite a few girls are actually asking me these days), I sarcastically responded “yeah, all the time everywhere”, to which she took literally and put her at a bit of a distance. But we continued and I made it a game by saying that after I visit her 10 times (shortened to 5 because I don’t always see her), she’ll give me her number.

So I’m walking out of the gym with Christian and HB Aubrey is coming up on us. He says something like “wow, she’s hot”, and I told him “yeah, dibs”. So I slow down while we walk and come over to say bye to her and see if she remembers my name. Well today Christian decides that “dibs” doesn’t mean anything and while I’m talking to her decides to come up and say hi to her while I’m talking to her and comes up with his own handshake to have with her.

I hinted real hard afterwards that this wasn’t cool. I don’t know, maybe I’m being a baby but it just annoys me that I kinda helped this guy get laid twice in the last 2 weeks (convincing him to come out to Sandbar and giving him a place and condom to f*** her, and convincing him to go to this party with me when he planned to stay in) and yet he can’t respect me calling “dibs” on one girl I had already been trying to set myself up with. Whenever Brett or I would call “dibs” on a girl, the other would respect that and remove themself from the situation so that the other guy had time with the girl and there was no competition. I don’t ask much of my friends, but I would have liked Christian to not be this greedy, all things considered.

Also I can’t believe he got laid like this by going out and wanting to get laid. Friday and Saturday when he was drunk he was one of the thirstiest guys I had ever been around. Even during my times of dry spell I never felt as desperate to go out and find a girl to f*** as he did. Yet somehow, he goes to this party with me and finds a girl that doesn’t care about making out in front of her friend, and her friend isn’t a c***block, and she actually agrees to come back with him. Granted she wasn’t all that attractive, but certainly not ugly.

It just surprises me, I’m at the point where I want to hook up with a new girl and as soon as I get Christian to stop thinking about his girl back in Illinois he goes out with me and gets lucky enough to bang 2 different girls in 2 weeks. And I call it luck because he doesn’t dare go up to attractive girls like I do during the day unless he’s under the influence of something (alcohol on the weekends, pre-workout in the gym).

But yeah so that’s that. Peace.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im really diggin this updates!

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get your irritation towards Christian going after the girl you called dibs on. You said you "hinted" that you did not like him doing that. My advice would be to clearly (no hints or vague messages) tell him you do not like that. If he does not respect your word then you will know where he stands on your friends list, if anywhere.

Some may say you are overreacting about it but no, you have to draw a line somewhere when someone does something that ticks you off. If Christian knows you like the girl and that you are trying to progress with her, then if he is a good mate, he will respect that and not interfere.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts Blistex, I just wanted to check and make sure I wasn't being overly sensitive as I know I can get that way sometimes.

11/15/13 - 11/22/13 Week 65

Alright so this should be a good update, I'm currently in an airport waiting to fly home for the holidays, and with that time I'm going to see how far I can get on this update.

First and foremost, this week was the first time I've hung out with HB AllieG since the infamous event where she punched me in the balls. But before I get into that there's another girl I need to mention first.

HB Maura is a girl I met at ATO's white trash party a few weeks back. She was a random hot girl that I danced with at the party, she started talking to me after and wanted my number so I gave it to her, knowing she was probably too drunk to remember to text me. But later I saw her in the dining hall and talked to her a bit and had her text me. I tried to set up a hangout with her but she was busy until this week, so I'll describe that.

Tuesday HB Maura comes over with me after I'm done my classes to watch a movie with me. She puts up a little resistance at first, but after a little while we start making out. I got her topless and she was feeling on my d*** but she had somewhere to go at 7 and I had to go to the gym so I left it at this and figured I'd f*** her next time I saw her.

Later that night I had HB AllieG over and we f***ed for the first time in a while. Didn't last all that long the first time so I had to f*** her again. Afterwards, we talked a little bit and I pretty much told her the number of women I had been with and told her that I had been hooking up with other girls when she asked. She didn't sound happy about this (what girl would?) but seemed to accept it. She told me she wants me to be her first sex in a pool. Sounded good to me, told her that this thing can last as long as she wants it to last, as I have no reason to stop hooking up with her.

Wednesday was also a good day. Another new girl to introduce. Her name is HB MeganM, since I have so many damn Megan's in this journal. I met her at the dining hall a while ago in the salad line. I was direct and got her number despite having 2 different friends come up to me and try to c***block me. I had tried to hang out with her a few times and something would always come up, but she insisted that she wasn't blowing me off on purpose. I saw her at the Delts party on Saturday and she came up to say hi to me but that was about it.

Anyway on Wednesday we agreed to meet up and have her come over and watch a movie at my place after her classes got out. I was a little surprised she showed up, but no complaints. Wasn't too happy that she was a smoker, but I looked past that.

About a half hour or so into the movie I started making out with her. No resistance with her, but she would always push me away after a little bit and tell me that she's bad news and stuff. Playful stuff. This back and forth continues until the movie ends. She smokes a cig then takes some mouthwash and comes back to the bed to make out with me. She tells me I'm a good kisser and I tell her how sexy she is. I made a deal with her that if she takes my shirt off, I get to take hers off. She takes mine off and I take hers off. I get her bra off as well.

She has pierced nipples.

That was a surprise, not a bad one though, I like kinky girls. After that I got her pants off and fingered her a good bit. She kept telling me how bad she wanted to f*** me and how hard it was to resist. After a little bit she took my pants off and started to suck me off. I told her that she can't keep going like that or I won't last at all. I forget what makes this next bit happen, I think I said something about all the other things I want to do to her with my c***. So she stops for a moment and says "fine, have sex with me" haha.

The problem was that she had me turned on for about 2 hours, the process of getting her undressed was nice and slow, and she gave me head for a little while...so I didn't last for sh**. She told me how she took it as a compliment because it means that she did a good job and turned me on. We agreed to hang out later this week but things kept getting in the way, so I'll see her again after break.

Thursday HB Maura and I agreed to hang out again. I think I might have a little bit too sexual over text, or maybe it was just her intentions, but I'll describe what happened anyway.

She comes over and we just watch whatever's on TV for a while. Making out, I gave her a massage, nothing special. But then she wants to go somewhere, claiming she "wants to go on an adventure". I don't feel like going out and I'm exhausted so I'm just dodging the subject. After a little while I get her topless again and eventually get her pants off. She's putting up a LOT of resistance. She thinks I just want to f*** her and is afraid of letting me finger her because she doesn't want this to "go too far, too fast".

Eventually she lets me finger her and enjoys it for a little while, but it's been a while now and I'm getting sleepy. I bike with her back to campus then head home and go to sleep. No sex unfortunately, that would have been a good story...3 different girls in 3 days.

Friday I honestly can't remember. I feel like I probably went out because I was finally done with my tests and assignments...but I'm not sure if I felt like going out and having to buy myself alcohol. Saturday would also be the day I went with Leanne to her semi-formal.

Not sure if I mentioned this at any point, but I have an attractive friend (though I'm not trying to get with her), named Leanne in the Alpha Phi sorority that invited me to be her date for semi-formal.

Since nothing happened Friday that I remember I'll just get to that.

Saturday I knock out my homework and get my outfit together. To aid me, my internet and cable stop working, giving me even more time to focus on myself. This was also the first time I tied my own tie without assistance, which I'm happy about...don't laugh.

But I came with her looking like a million bucks...seriously if you have me on Facebook just look at my profile picture. The place we go to pregame belongs to the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity, AKA PIKE. Everybody there is either a PIKE, or a PIKE's date, except for me. Not a problem, being the naturally social butterfly that I am I make friends with a lot of the brothers as I begin the journey towards getting drunk. Apparently they like me so much that a lot of them want me to rush the fraternity...I don't know about that though.

After that, Leanne and I head to a different house to meet up with other sisters before getting a cab to the actual semi-formal, located at this bar called The Cellar. As we get there some guy in the cab pukes...I love how I can handle my liquor.

The semi-formal itself was a little lame. Leanne didn't dance much so I was just dancing with her other sisters. Couldn't drink here either so it was just kind of meh at this point. They got all their little awards and I left with Leanne soon afterwards in a cab with some other dates that were leaving. I come back to her place and her roommate drives me home.

After this I invite HB Nicole over. She's spotting, about to be on her period. But we still have fun. She gives me head, that was nice, because I never knew if she was into that...but she doesn't swallow. Since I can't f*** her I give massage her breasts and rub her pu*** while I tell her dirty things in her ear. She really likes this and it was fun hearing her tell me how bad she wants me.

We also talked a little bit about relationships, she felt like she didn't mean some standard and that's why I wanted to tell her about my exes. Her gay friend Garry told me that I'm giving off the vibe that I want a relationship. This isn't the case, I'm just a nice guy...I love to f*** but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a woman's company.

Sunday was uneventful aside from lifting. I'm about 190lbs now, putting up 230 on bench press, 165 overhead, and doing a bunch of upper body stuff still since my hamstring is still feeling the effects of my pulling it.

But yeah that's about it, surprised I finished this whole thing. Peace sosuave, on my way home for break.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hella good stuff man. Banging chicks around the clock.
I do got a question, what's your trick for gettin past that initial resistance girls put up when you're trying to escalate secksually?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:
Hella good stuff man. Banging chicks around the clock.
I do got a question, what's your trick for gettin past that initial resistance girls put up when you're trying to escalate secksually?
It's a classic case of judging what women do vs. what they say. If a woman rejects my advances verbally but stays curled up in my arms while we watch the movie, then I can usually close if I try again a little later. Only if she rejects me physically; by moving away, trying to leave, turning her head away quickly.

Thankfully I haven't had these problems much, if a girl agrees to come over to my apartment alone and "watch a movie" she has at least...at LEAST considered the possibility that I want to f*** her.

DJSebast

Reaction score
Yo whatsup BPH, its been a week and I've finally read everything since page 1 and its really awesome to see how you have progressed. You (and Walden) have inspired me to register instead of just read over..

Good luck with th future man..

P.S its funny that when you were in high school you were crazy to go to at least one party and recently you just decide to stay in and study instead of going to party... Haha I want to get like that..

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJSebast said:
Yo whatsup BPH, its been a week and I've finally read everything since page 1 and its really awesome to see how you have progressed. You (and Walden) have inspired me to register instead of just read over..

Good luck with th future man..

P.S its funny that when you were in high school you were crazy to go to at least one party and recently you just decide to stay in and study instead of going to party... Haha I want to get like that..
SA REPRESENT!