Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The BIGGEST Tip a 5 Year Old Taught Me This Week!!!

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week, I was just standing and watching people and all of a sudden this 5 year kid comes walking, running away from his over-protective parents, SIMPLY TO JUMP OVER a tiny puddle of water (mind you, it was safe) to which his parents must have assumed to be unsafe for him (well, it happens to every parents...)

... and they tried to STOP him from jumping over just because they did not want him to get wet in case he fell (he would not fall, i can attest to that) ...

and this KID did something that have changed my PERSPECTIVE IN LIFE forever ... at least in a lot of ways it has ...

He cried, screamed, brought tears to his eyes, and did everything to BREAK FREE from his parent's clutch and walked at the edge of one side of the puddle and JUMPED OVER IT ... and he didn't fall, or dirty his clothes as his parents ASSUMED he would ...

He was so HAPPY and JOYFUL when he did that ... he did it THREE TIMES ... without any failures ...
I can see he was HAPPY because he went for WHAT HE WANTED and HE GOT IT ...

Simple as that ... no logic ... not tips ... no tricks ... no rocket science ...

Simply going after one's HEARTS desire ...

So, just wanted to ask a question: how many times have we stopped/killed our INNER DESIRES / WISHES simply because we turned to someone else who are thought to be "experts?" ...

I bet million times, i guess ...

No wonder, we have become a NICE GUY over time ...

But deep down we all know that we want to go for what OUR HEART DESIRES ... and if we do not ACT ON IT ... we kill it ... and then we remain a NICE GUY forever ...

No wonder we have turned ourselves into a NICE, BORING, MATURE man!

It is time that we STOP listening too much other's advice and put our own INTUITION and FEELINGS and DESIRES into ACTION and get what we want ...

So, the next time if I see a girl walking in the street and I want to talk to her ... I would just do that and do not ask for anyone to tell me how to do that ... of course, i might fail (that's totally out of my control) ... but I would be much happier at the end knowing that at least I TRIED ... or at least I went for what I wanted ...

Last edited:

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting the eternal boy spirit back in our mind solves 90% of our life's worries. It brings back humour, fun, and dgaf attitude we lack so badly. Great story.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Im forever young at heart minus being a dumbazz (for the most part).

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im forever young at heart minus being a dumbazz (for the most part).
Haha, that comes with experience, I guess ... thanks :)

I simply love to say NO to my parents and peers and even chicks I am dating these days, and love watching them get UPSET ... I bet it makes them more attracted to me ... I don't listen to them ... I have my own mind ... where can you find a KID like that, boy? lol

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting the eternal boy spirit back in our mind solves 90% of our life's worries. It brings back humour, fun, and dgaf attitude we lack so badly. Great story.
Thanks mate ... humor, fun, and dgaf attitude ... that's what it is all about ... It takes practice though until it become our second nature ... nice analogy :)

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep...used to be a teacher...loved working with kids for this reason..they are pure and do what they want. You won't get rich doing it...but I learned a lot of simple yet complex lessons like this from them almost everyday.

Society and the pressures you learn from it slowly condition maturing young adults to become fearful and lifeless drones.