Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Best of Motivation.

DJ Amateur

Reaction score
first failure feels sooooo bad, i'm just hoping the next attempt will end better, if it doesn't then **** it i'm still going to try again.

happy

Reaction score
Everyone on this goddamn site is a pathetic nerd with no life, no job, and no social skills. I can totally see why u guys would relate to the Big Bang Theory show.... 'cause it's about no-lifes like u. I'd like to see any of you walking into a bar and try to get a girl... I bet you can't. You probably can't even get any of the girls on Xbox live or on you're stupid WOW games you play all day. You probably live your mom's basement to boot.

So, here's some of MY steps to help you guys get girls.
STEP 1: GET A LIFE
STEP 2: GET A JOB
STEP 3: GET OUTA Yo MOMA's Basement!
STEP 4: At least TRY to get a girl... but make sure you do the steps above FIRST.

If following these steps doesn't help you guys, I've lost all hope in you. I'm not trying to hate or anything... I'm just a person from the REAL WORLD, explaining to you how LIFE actually works outside of COMPUTER LAND.

Good bye and good day.

If any of you guys have any more questions, just reply.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happy said:
Everyone on this goddamn site is a pathetic nerd with no life, no job, and no social skills. I can totally see why u guys would relate to the Big Bang Theory show.... 'cause it's about no-lifes like u. I'd like to see any of you walking into a bar and try to get a girl... I bet you can't. You probably can't even get any of the girls on Xbox live or on you're stupid WOW games you play all day. You probably live your mom's basement to boot.

So, here's some of MY steps to help you guys get girls.
STEP 1: GET A LIFE
STEP 2: GET A JOB
STEP 3: GET OUTA Yo MOMA's Basement!
STEP 4: At least TRY to get a girl... but make sure you do the steps above FIRST.

If following these steps doesn't help you guys, I've lost all hope in you. I'm not trying to hate or anything... I'm just a person from the REAL WORLD, explaining to you how LIFE actually works outside of COMPUTER LAND.

Good bye and good day.

If any of you guys have any more questions, just reply.
From my point of view - leaning back on a chair in mediteranean climate, without a shirt on, casually sipping water, newly shaven, and expecting friends within the next hour - I can effectively say that you are mistaken about the central values of this site.

Yes this is a place where many may enter when they are at the bottom, but what makes this site unique is where it helps the ones with enough willpower to rise on top. It is nothing more than a community of guys wanting the best for eachother. This leads nicely into my question: How would you like it up the ass?

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao your a fvcking joke. Coming here and insulting us?? Why don't you tell us your experience in the game?? Ohh, you have had 7 ****s up your ass? I thought so. Now, read the journals of all the respected members of this site( Mindgamez, NorwegianDJ, Nino, BPH, JackWealthy, me etc etc.) and compare yourself. You're here to learn, not be so arrogant and think your the best!!

And last, but not least: Go fvck yourself troll.

Y

yamazaki

Nice post buddy. It is very helpful as motivation requires for try next time. success is not just a quick thing as seen on TV. There is a great difference between a film in which the 50 years of life shown in 60 to 90 minutes and the real life. For me this is very helpful as it seems little harder when it comes to try the second time.

N

nicjohn82

This list is great. I have read two of them and they were good. However, for motivation, I also suggest you guys to read books like "Seven habits of highly effective people". Also join Quora, I have read many motivational quotes and stories there.