Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

texting game

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone
i went through the DJ BIBLE and the all the articles on this site .
and the threads .
but therr is one thing i didnt find anywhere and thats texting game or tips while talking to a girl on texts .
i have been seeing many plates or talking to them and hanging out with them sleeping and all .
i want to know one thing
if im dating someone or like someone then what should i talk to them about on texts daily ??
i mean i dont mean texting whole day .
i will tell u what i actually do .
my whole day conversation with her
Me : goodmorning beautiful . Have a great day ahead
her : goodmorning :) same to u and thankyou :)
i dont text her whole day
then i text her at 9:30 pm
me : hey
her : hey
Me : hows ur day today ?
( then she describes her day and from that i pick my conversation topics and we talk about for 1 hour on text then i say goodnight to her , in this 1 hour i treat her like as if she already likes me and she is my girlfriend and i talk to her in this way )
i never talk more than 1 hr to any girl on texts in one single day
then i ask her when she is free
and then set a date with her
on date i play kino and if she gives me right signs then i go for the kiss on first date and if she givs mixed signals or im unable to read them then i go for kiss on the second date.
so i wanted advice about this
is my game right or should i do any changes in it ??
can u people tell me that what to talk about to her on texts when i talk to her because in india you need to talk to that girl a lilttle bit so that she agrees to go on a date otherwise she says i hardly know u or we are strangers and all
its natural in india because girls are more of reserved type here.
so atleast 1 hour a day i need to talk to her on texts to get a date.
so tell me what should i talk about to her during that 1 hour ??
all kind of advices and suggestions are welcome

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't think you want to say "goodmorning beautiful". Just imagine all the other guys texting her "goodmorning beautiful". You'll just be another one of those guys. Maybe you should try teasing her or a little name calling/nicknames, etc.

Think about all the other guys who are texting her. They're all probably saying "how was your day blah blah blah". If that's the case, you're just another guy. Try to make your texts more fun instead of sounding like every other guy texting her, because these days females do have a lot of options, my friend.

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I don't use tinder for hookups, I use it for my texting game and maybe you should give this a try as well. My text game has grown exponentionally by talking to women I have never met. Learn to tease them, pickup on hints they give you etc. And knock out the good morning beautiful, that's lame.

Edit:
I stopped reading after the texting part and re read after I posted. What do you mean girls in India are more reserved?! Girls everywhere in any part of the world are willing to examine the spackles on your bedroom ceiling in no time if you are a true Don Juan. Go for the kiss as soon possible so you know where you stand with this chick and don't waste your time.

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i will remove that " goodmorning beautiful and how was your day "

Yes you are right. If i do that i would just be another guy for her. So i will tell u the actual Thing
in morning she wakes up and go to work and then she comes home at 7 then she takes rest and probably she is free by 8 or maybe 9 .
so i wont text her the whole day
i will text her at 9
but what should be my first text to her .
can you guys give me 2-3 examples of that . So that i get to know what actually i have to do then i will create my own playful texts to start conversation so that daily i can start in a new way .
so tell me few examples of this thing so that i can work on it in a more better way

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would stop texting if I was you. That's really bad.
I have several posts on texting you can read go back through my posts and find them.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only good texting game is no texting game. But I do believe it might have some validity with younger people. However, IMO the best you can say about about texting is you don't need it.