Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text experts only how do I progress this chick onto a date?

Reaction score
This was at nighttime.

Me - Hey how was your weekend get into anything crazy? 8:44pm

Me- That funny baby photo 8:54pm

Her - Lol 8:55pm

Her - And my weekend was laid back because I got tooth pulled and was on

meds but this weekend I plan to throw a few shots back :)

How was your weekend I know you had some exciting fun 8:56

Me- Oh yeah haha it was. An old buddy from school hit me up out of the blue. He is a loca rapper and does

shows off an on. We went out on the town then crashed the studio he laid down some tracks I was pretty buzzed 8:59pm

Me- What shots you takin? Fireball for me thats the **** 9:04pm

Her- Maybe shots of patron & Never had fireball before. 9:09pm

Me- Patron gettin' you in the zone. Come on you got to try fireball. It taste like heaven and burns like hell. 10:51pm

How do I get this girl to a short fuse/go out on a date with me this week?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You f*cked up when you didn't take her on an instadata date.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she said she planned to throw back a few shots you could of said.....that's great me too. Let's meet at XYZ at (time) and throw back a few together.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Reaction score
You guys dont get it. when you just ask her out that DOESnT wORk. she ignores me when i only texted twice then asked her out. Man***** was able to get her emotionally in me and had her conversate and when out on date. So i need to know what to text her to have her interested

Reaction score
Man ***** told me what to text she CAME OUT on date its possible!!! You have to put in work if girl isnt fully interested she is medium fuse have you read the braddock text book?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some deeper elements in your thinking that are misaligned. She is no prize. If you want results, begin with your thinking.

Reaction score
She isnt a prize but she isnt going out with a guy who doesnt show any fun for her dont you get it? So i think im prize but i text her boring **** she will go out? Smart thinking.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Stop double texting
2) Stop texting boring questions ("how was your weekend?")
3) Stop pretending to laugh
4) Stop trying to have a conversation through text
5) Stop beating around the bush and get to the point (you waited 2 hours then tried to continue the same boring conversation)

Because you did all the above, she now knows you're desperate with little other options. Did you intend to give her this impression?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys dont get it. when you just ask her out that DOESnT wORk. she ignores me when i only texted twice then asked her out. Man***** was able to get her emotionally in me and had her conversate and when out on date. So i need to know what to text her to have her interested
Oh we get it, it simply means she doesn't want to go out with you. You texting her all the time isn't going to change that, it's only going to reinforce her belief that you are a lame ass dude with no options....and that's not me saying you are, I'm just merely telling you what she is thinking as you continue texting her horrendously. When a person doesn't know you they can only go by what actions you show them and believe them to be true.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Woman here.

Be very direct. We hate when guys can't be direct and specific. Unless she's the extremely aggressive type she's going to want you to take the lead and skirting around things is going to lead to confusion and probably not what you want. In this stage we like the man to lead as it shows his interest level and we don't want to come off too eager.

So ask her [activity of your choice] on [date & time] and see if she's available and go from there.
Yeah because woman are so direct and specific in terms of their feelings and needs.

I don't think if that girl was unavailable, she would text him "Sorry, I'm dating a 6'2 hockey player who is handsome and rich and has great sex with me. You are not good enough for me and I'm not interested. However, I'm going to use you and your texts because I want to see how desparate you are/what I can get out of you without giving anything up, and it's good for my ego."

Woman giving advice to men is ridiculous. Their advice is based on logic and common sense, when their actions are based on emotion and feelings. They often see what a guy is about to push their own agenda. That's why the advice on here is "sleep with her fast, and reproduce carefully, that's basically all woman are good for."

Last edited:

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myself Trump. And as for OP, listen to what everyone hs been telling you. This chick is not interested. Get over it. Your frame is already blown. The only salvageable action, which is quite slim, is stop txting her for a few weeks, then hit her up randomly. Maybe she'll forget this travesty of an exchange, but I doubt it. Once frame is lost, txts will not bring it back.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're texting too much, you're texting back too quickly, you're trying too hard to seem cool (rapper friend, studio, patron) and you're making too much small talk.

She's interested because she's responding. Your entire conversation is about drinking and having fun and you should've taken the opportunity to progress towards a meetup involving drinks. Don't overthink it. Just progress confidently with something like "well then looks like we're going to have to grab some shots of fireball so i can show you up", or "guess you'll have to break my fireball cherry ;P", or something.

Problem is, we can't just feed you a "good" line because if the rest of the conversation is boring then the line isn't going to be congruent with your personality and conversation and she'll notice something is off. When you're texting her, just treat her like shes your crush way back in third grade and break her balls, mess with her, don't give her a straight answer, tease her, try to piss her off etc.