Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texas man killed on video by officers while appearing to surrender with hands in air

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those guys look like they just capped him. Can't defend them in this instance. Even still, if the guy wouldn't resist arrest he wouldn't have gotten shot. There are better ways to fight this battle.

This will go away though, all involved were Hispanic (at least they have Hispanic last names). No white boogeyman to blame.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some police we got nowadays.

I always though their purpose was to PROTECT & SERVE, but I guess it's to just kill civilians just for fun.

I always found it funny that they open fire when they clearly know that the person they're after is completely unarmed and the police themselves are in no type of danger whatsoever.

Bloodthirsty cops. Of course, not all cops are bad.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yungballa said:
Of course, not all cops are bad.
99% of cops aren't bad. Unfortunately, the 1% are the ones that make the news, and the hivemind laps that sh*t up, like good sheep are supposed to do.

Bahhhhh

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
And That's Where You're Wrong

yungballa said:
Bloodthirsty cops. Of course, not all cops are bad.
Let me ask you something. Suppose I know for a fact that co-worker killed another person, or that a friend of mine molested a child in front of me. Am I wrong for not reporting that?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Let me ask you something. Suppose I know for a fact that co-worker killed another person, or that a friend of mine molested a child in front of me. Am I wrong for not reporting that?
I would say, yes, you are. However, how can you even assume that all cops know about the VERY RARE occurrences of illegal activity with other cops?

It's not some crazy conspiracy. People with a victim mentality love to invent imaginary audiences. Nobody really cares that much about you, me or the next guy. Black life or not. YOU DON'T MATTER. You know this already though, but people like you are just trying to gain an advantage. Can't blame you I guess, but you are admitting that you are not in control of your own life.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I would say, yes, you are. However, how can you even assume that all cops know about the VERY RARE occurrences of illegal activity with other cops?
Because they do. They either hear the rumors witness it personally. Also, there's this thing call Youtube! You might have heard of it. You can watch any video with police abuse going on there's usually more than one officer on the scene.

Also, where do think that this term "blue wall of silence," comes from. It's from this f*cked up philosophy that cops are never suppose to snitch on cops what makes culture of brutality and corruption even possible.

speed dawg said:
It's not some crazy conspiracy. People with a victim mentality love to invent imaginary audiences.
F*ck are you talking about? Who said anything about conspiracies, victim mentalities, or imaginary audiences? You're the one going off topic and making up sh*t.

speed dawg said:
Nobody really cares that much about you, me or the next guy. Black life or not. YOU DON'T MATTER.
What are you rambling about? I'm talking about the cultural of brutality, corruption, and murder that exists in police departments across America, and you bring up something that doesn't even nothing to do what's being discussed.

speed dawg said:
but people like you
People like who?

speed dawg said:
are just trying to gain an advantage.
An advantage as it pertains to what? Who mentioned, said, or insinuated anything about "gaining an advantage?

speed dawg said:
but you are admitting that you are not in control of your own life.
When the police are involved, no I'm not in control of my life.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Because they do. They either hear the rumors witness it personally. Also, there's this thing call Youtube! You might have heard of it. You can watch any video with police abuse going on there's usually more than one officer on the scene.

Also, where do think that this term "blue wall of silence," comes from. It's from this f*cked up philosophy that cops are never suppose to snitch on cops what makes culture of brutality and corruption even possible.

F*ck are you talking about? Who said anything about conspiracies, victim mentalities, or imaginary audiences? You're the one going off topic and making up sh*t.

What are you rambling about? I'm talking about the cultural of brutality, corruption, and murder that exists in police departments across America, and you bring up something that doesn't even nothing to do what's being discussed.

People like who?

An advantage as it pertains to what? Who mentioned, said, or insinuated anything about "gaining an advantage?

When the police are involved, no I'm not in control of my life.
What was your worst experience with a cop from which you felt you were mistreated?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus is TOTALLY on to something "wall of silence" JUST LIKE the Catholic Bishops who KNEW of child molestation by PRIESTS for DECADES...said nothing...and These people AREN'T stupid. They aren't naive to everything going on around them. Soooooo the muther fvcking POPE must've known too, all up the RANKS they fvcking knew. That's what's sickening. Institutions require you to pay in to the institution and their WORDS Change throughout history, and you follow them, you're either LOYAL to the words the institution puts forth or you are loyal to your fellow man (and kicked out of the said institution). Institutions are EVIL. All religion is self-hatred and self-suicide. It's sick!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just TINY piece in a very slow burning, and potentially HORRIBLE problem.

Sure, most cops are good, a few cops are bad. And as someone else said, only the bad ones get on YT. But that's how the news is.

But that also colors public perception. More general anger against cops makes them "feel" more vulnerable, and more prone to behave like this. Meaning more cops will be more likely to respond "overly" aggressively.

AND there are less and less people becoming cops because of the bad perception.

AND there are many more, ahem, people entering this country that cops tend to focus on.

Imagine the situation ten or fifteen years from now, if nothing changes, which is pretty likely.

NOT TO MENTION the HUGE looming pension crisis that is likely going to pit taxpayers vs. cops who expect a fat retirement.

Just another piece of drama in our collapsing western empire!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care what anybody says, the facts speak for themselves.

And the facts are that as a black man, I am STILL way more likely to be killed by Lil Ray Ray, Pookie, or Tyquesha's Baby Daddy, then any supposed "bad/evil" Cop on a routine traffic stop.

This does not mean that there aren't some Cops that are out of control, there are a lot of Cops that are out of control and better policies/procedures need to be implemented to combat this issue.

But as a minority (a black man), I'm being told by Black Lives Matter people that my biggest enemy today is an evil Cop. That's bull____.

My biggest enemies are Lil Ray Ray, Pookie, and Tyquesha's Baby Daddy. They are the ones killing "their black brothas and sistas" left and right, with a significant portion of those killed being basic, innocent, everyday Americans like the little girl shot doing her homework a couple weeks ago.

Say what you want Rex, this is the truth and Pro-Blacks like you refuse to admit the truth because it doesn't fit your narrative of "the evil white man" is coming to get me. It's funny how the "evil white man" is always coming to get you HOWEVER:

- You still get up and go to a job supplied by that evil white man

- You still use credit supplied by that evil white man

- You still go to a College that's ran by that evil white man

- You are using an internet that was created (and supported) by that evil white man

- You are driving cars (or who knows, you might be using public transportation lol, but nevertheless) supplied by that evil white man

- You are eating food that is farmed, killed, processed, by that evil white man

The evil white man is out to get you, but you get over 90% of your basic living requirements from this evil white man. How in the hell does that make sense lol?

Last edited:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I don't care what anybody says, the facts speak for themselves.

And the facts are that as a black man, I am STILL way more likely to be killed by Lil Ray Ray, Pookie, or Tyquesha's Baby Daddy, then any supposed "bad/evil" Cop on a routine traffic stop.

This does not mean that there aren't some Cops that are out of control, there are a lot of Cops that are out of control and better policies/procedures need to be implemented to combat this issue.

But as a minority (a black man), I'm being told by Black Lives Matter people that my biggest enemy today is an evil Cop. That's bull____.

My biggest enemies are Lil Ray Ray, Pookie, and Tyquesha's Baby Daddy. They are the ones killing "their black brothas and sistas" left and right, with a significant portion of those killed being basic, innocent, everyday Americans like the little girl shot doing her homework a couple weeks ago.

Say what you want Rex, this is the truth and Pro-Blacks like you refuse to admit the truth because it doesn't fit your narrative of "the evil white man" is coming to get me. It's funny how the "evil white man" is always coming to get you HOWEVER:

- You still get up and go to a job supplied by that evil white man

- You still use credit supplied by that evil white man

- You still go to a College that's ran by that evil white man

- You are using an internet that was created (and supported) by that evil white man

- You are driving cars (or who knows, you might be using public transportation lol, but nevertheless) supplied by that evil white man

- You are eating food that is farmed, killed, processed, by that evil white man

The evil white man is out to get you, but you get over 90% of your basic living requirements from this evil white man. How in the hell does that make sense lol?
That's pretty real... I grew up in a pretty ghetto area and your neighbors are more likely to rob, jump, mug, and even kill than any cop that I know of. Especially in areas like Compton or Chicago where crime is stupid high. Gangs are a real thing, in fact you're more likely to be killed BY your gang members.

I feel as if the people who complain the most about cops are people that have either never even had a bad experience with them, like Rex, or they live in a nice neighborhood and don't really need protection so they feel they are gonna be victimized when a cop rolls around because they already feel safe in their neighborhood.

Let's not forget that povety equates to crime, it just so happens that certain races happen to be more common with poverty than another. That's not racist, that's a fact.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
I think you were right on everything Skyline, except for this. There is tremendous poverty in rural areas outside of the cities, but much less crime.
Correct, you go out into a lot of these areas that are mostly white but the area is a low income area, you usually see Fathers in the home for the most part (even though they aren't making that much money), the families are usually together to some extent and the crime rates in the area are usually low or MUCH lower than in the inner cities.

This is why some of the liberal mass media who love to tie in "income inequality" and a "lack of economic resources" to high crime, are only trying to make those people committing the crimes feel BETTER in their evil doing (the victimhood mentality).

The high crime in the inner cities is mostly related to a lack of character. The culture promotes and makes it cool to have a lack of character, F the Police, sell dope, don't become educated, knock up "them h0es" but don't Father your child, etc., etc.

The inner cities promote filth and bad character which contribute to the bull___ going on in those areas.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I think you were right on everything Skyline, except for this. There is tremendous poverty in rural areas outside of the cities, but much less crime.
Also, during the Great Depression from 1929-1933 crime actually went Down.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people really are stuck on their own self serving comments regarding politics and race, rather than discuss the facts of this case. Says a whole bunch when someone has to do the mental run around in such a manner.

Is it that hard to discuss the main topic and facts of the case rather than looking for some way to rationalize or minimize the possible wrong doing of the agents of government in the video? Apparently topical discussion is that hard.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jaylan you have to got to be the most depressed mother****er on the face of the earth man lol

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
jaylan you have to got to be the most depressed mother****er on the face of the earth man lol
Lol not at all. I'm pretty content with life actually.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Some people really are stuck on their own self serving comments regarding politics and race, rather than discuss the facts of this case. Says a whole bunch when someone has to do the mental run around in such a manner.

Is it that hard to discuss the main topic and facts of the case rather than looking for some way to rationalize or minimize the possible wrong doing of the agents of government in the video? Apparently topical discussion is that hard.
Hush your mouth, boy. You are A number 1 thread-killa when it comes to this.