Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tenacity Gets Threatened By A Thug - (Listen) LOL!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Jews hire only jews when they can, pay attention cupcake. And go back to blaming whitey for your failures.
Come again?

2. In your three points you laid out cases where blacks are discriminated against, and thus the existence of white privilege (with the implication that ALL whites benefit from this mysterious privilege).
Correct. You understood the examples. Good job.

If it is NOT default behavior, then how exactly is it white privilege? Whites have privilege because of a few cases of racism? As if other races do not experience that!!!
It's more than a few. Here's 50 examples.

"Default behavior" is irrelevant. Racism is not "default behavior."

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It's more than a few. Here's 50 examples.
I read through every one of those 50 statements and every SINGLE one are subjective points of view, without any REAL conclusive PROOF to back up the subjectivity.

Systematic racism as you call it.....from my point of view....is pretty much just the way a particular person SEES the world, without there being any actual proof of that being how the world is.

Compare this to the real racism of the 1960s and prior. I'm just saying man, to be a black person today with all we have afforded to us and to talk about some perceived "systematic racism" every 5 damn minutes, is a SLAP in the face of the black people who went through REAL RACISM 50 years ago.

Isn't Allen a white man? If SoSuave is a white supremacist forum, they have a funny way of showing it because they damn sure allow us black men to get up here and talk about systematic racism and white supremacy holding us back every 5 minutes. Try doing that 50 - 60 years ago and see what would have happened.

In my opinion.....this entire systematic racism shyt is JUST ALL in your head.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
In opinion....this entire systematic "the female market is crap" shyt is JUST ALL in your head.

:rolleyes:
The difference T.O. is that with my theory that the negative effects of feminism have destroyed American women, I can point to actual, undebatable PROOF.

With the systematic racism thing, they have no actual, undebatable PROOF. They are going based completely off subjectivity.

Even when I discuss how the job market is screwed up and my theory also on a Global NWO, I have actual PROOF I can point to that's undebatable. For example, with the Global NWO thing, I have actual quotes from the Fed saying their goal is to pump up stocks and neglect fixed income/savings.

With the systematic racism thing, they have no PROOF of this.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read through every one of those 50 statements and every SINGLE one are subjective points of view, without any REAL conclusive PROOF to back up the subjectivity.
Feelings are subjective. If Tenacity is angry, I can't tell Tenacity he is wrong for being angry.

Systematic racism as you call it.....from my point of view....is pretty much just the way a particular person SEES the world, without there being any actual proof of that being how the world is.
Proof is irrelevant. If 95% of blacks as you say feel that there is systemic racism, you cannot tell them they are wrong to feel that way. The funny thing is, there is data across the board which says the contrary to your argument. We don't need to go through all the examples of systemic racism over again, as it's already been stated.

Compare this to the real racism of the 1960s and prior. I'm just saying man, to be a black person today with all we have afforded to us and to talk about some perceived "systematic racism" every 5 damn minutes, is a SLAP in the face of the black people who went through REAL RACISM 50 years ago.
Not at all. So because I can walk down the street and not get my ass whooped by white folks for using a bathroom or sitting in a restaurant means I should be grateful? Get out of here.

Isn't Allen a white man? If SoSuave is a white supremacist forum, they have a funny way of showing it because they damn sure allow us black men to get up here and talk about systematic racism and white supremacy holding us back every 5 minutes.
That was not my argument, but okay. Continue attacking fabricated positions.

Yet another Strawman fallacy....

Try doing that 50 - 60 years ago and see what would have happened.
That's really the standard by which everything should be judged, huh? America was certainly a beacon of perfection 60 years ago.

In my opinion.....this entire systematic racism shyt is JUST ALL in your head.
Your "opinion" is not even an opinion, because it is factually incorrect. I'm not entitled to have an "opinion" that the earth is flat or that the sun revolves around the earth.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it happens from time to time, but this time I wanted to post it here to Sosuave (which has become my personal journal lol).

So here's the backstory okay. I used to talk to this chick a couple of years ago. I fvcked her on the first night, took her virginity, and we kicked it for about 2 or 3 months which mainly included me fvcking her in different motels/hotels. We broke it off and she started seeing "this guy".

Apparently her and "this guy" made two kids together, but the chick says she lost one of them either through a miscarriage or she got an abortion, but they have one kid they are raising right now through some sort of joint custody. Me and the chick have recently started talking again (and fvcking again), and lo' and behold, I get an angry voicemail this afternoon from "this guy" lol!

Here's the soundfile of that voicemail for your amusement:

https://soundcloud.com/jt-tenacity/voicemail-5-5amr

I never answer calls from numbers that I don't know because I get way too many fvcking telemarketing calls. But when I listened to the voicemail and he mentions the chick's name, I immediately text her bursting out laughing about how her "baby daddy" is threatening me lol! She texts back and says he must have been going through her phone when she was picking her daughter up or dropping her off earlier.

Now as you guys know, I cannot stand these "thugs". Matter of fact, I hate them. So this one in particular, I wanted to have some fun with and see if I could incriminate this idiot (who his baby momma tells me just got out of jail, already has a felony, and lives with his parents while being 30) by RECORDING him threatening me some more.

As a result, I call him back. Here's that soundfile for your amusement:

https://soundcloud.com/jt-tenacity/call-back-5-5

As you can hear, he hangs up. I call back two times and they send me to voicemail lol. But I really didn't get the THUG recorded on the line the way I wanted to, with him threatening me, but I DO have that voicemail.

Do you guys think that voicemail is enough to create problems for this thug legally? I have attorney buddies who email me all of the time, asking me if I have any business for them. For fun (and just for the amusement of locking up a thug) I wanted to see if you guys think I have enough to incriminate him? I was reading where you could get 6 - 12 months in jail and pay a $5,000 - $10,000 fine for threatening somebody. Hell, I'll take that $5,000 - $10,000 and put it on some more passive investment accounts :cool:
Dude, no offense but you sound scary as hell. Your tone is a little nervous sounding, trust me people can sniff that type of stuff out quickly. Put some bass in your voice next time LOL, or stop fuc.king hood rats before you get hurt or something even worse just a suggestion...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, no offense but you sound scary as hell. Your tone is a little nervous sounding, trust me people can sniff that type of stuff out quickly. Put some bass in your voice next time LOL, or stop fuc.king hood rats before you get hurt or something even worse just a suggestion...
- I was trying to sound "professional" to get him to go off on me again while the call was recorded, because I was trying to get him to threaten me so I could press charges. I stated this already.

- Also, I do not position myself offline, online, or anywhere else as any type of TOUGH guy. So even if it wasn't being recorded, I wasn't about to callback and "act tough" about kicking somebody's a.ss. I can't fight, I've been in about 12 real fights and I lost 10 of them solidly, the other 2 I "won" or at least "kept up the pace".

I'm not a UFC fighter, or a thug, or anything like that. I use the law for self-defense as well as a potential CPL (that I haven't gotten yet). I believe if you end up in situations where you have to fight all of the time, you are living life completely wrong. No matter how "tough" you are, somebody (or somebodies) eventually are going to take you down or kill you.

But.....then again...maybe I'm just a "bytch" right :rolleyes:?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I was trying to sound "professional" to get him to go off on me again while the call was recorded, because I was trying to get him to threaten me so I could press charges. I stated this already.

- Also, I do not position myself offline, online, or anywhere else as any type of TOUGH guy. So even if it wasn't being recorded, I wasn't about to callback and "act tough" about kicking somebody's a.ss. I can't fight, I've been in about 12 real fights and I lost 10 of them solidly, the other 2 I "won" or at least "kept up the pace".

I'm not a UFC fighter, or a thug, or anything like that. I use the law for self-defense as well as a potential CPL (that I haven't gotten yet). I believe if you end up in situations where you have to fight all of the time, you are living life completely wrong. No matter how "tough" you are, somebody (or somebodies) eventually are going to take you down or kill you.

But.....then again...maybe I'm just a "bytch" right :rolleyes:?
Even aside from hoping he said something incriminating.. just making him sound like a fool is a victory. I love doing stuff like that too... you're all calm, cool and collected while some other idiot is going off the handle. Anyone who sees it from a distance could see who the fool is.

Mad respect Tenacity. Bettering one's self through education (whether formal or informal) is always something to strive for in my opinion. While I agree with a lot of what you say, I do feel I've come across a lot of educated African American women, so I'm surprised to hear that most of them are into this thug culture. You should try sarging college campuses... I'm serious... If you do the online thing for most of your plates of course you're going to get a lot of garbage. Also surprised to hear you don't consider yourself that tough, you look pretty jacked in your pic.