Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tenacity Gets Threatened By A Thug - (Listen) LOL!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, it happens from time to time, but this time I wanted to post it here to Sosuave (which has become my personal journal lol).

So here's the backstory okay. I used to talk to this chick a couple of years ago. I fvcked her on the first night, took her virginity, and we kicked it for about 2 or 3 months which mainly included me fvcking her in different motels/hotels. We broke it off and she started seeing "this guy".

Apparently her and "this guy" made two kids together, but the chick says she lost one of them either through a miscarriage or she got an abortion, but they have one kid they are raising right now through some sort of joint custody. Me and the chick have recently started talking again (and fvcking again), and lo' and behold, I get an angry voicemail this afternoon from "this guy" lol!

Here's the soundfile of that voicemail for your amusement:

https://soundcloud.com/jt-tenacity/voicemail-5-5amr

I never answer calls from numbers that I don't know because I get way too many fvcking telemarketing calls. But when I listened to the voicemail and he mentions the chick's name, I immediately text her bursting out laughing about how her "baby daddy" is threatening me lol! She texts back and says he must have been going through her phone when she was picking her daughter up or dropping her off earlier.

Now as you guys know, I cannot stand these "thugs". Matter of fact, I hate them. So this one in particular, I wanted to have some fun with and see if I could incriminate this idiot (who his baby momma tells me just got out of jail, already has a felony, and lives with his parents while being 30) by RECORDING him threatening me some more.

As a result, I call him back. Here's that soundfile for your amusement:

https://soundcloud.com/jt-tenacity/call-back-5-5

As you can hear, he hangs up. I call back two times and they send me to voicemail lol. But I really didn't get the THUG recorded on the line the way I wanted to, with him threatening me, but I DO have that voicemail.

Do you guys think that voicemail is enough to create problems for this thug legally? I have attorney buddies who email me all of the time, asking me if I have any business for them. For fun (and just for the amusement of locking up a thug) I wanted to see if you guys think I have enough to incriminate him? I was reading where you could get 6 - 12 months in jail and pay a $5,000 - $10,000 fine for threatening somebody. Hell, I'll take that $5,000 - $10,000 and put it on some more passive investment accounts :cool:

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, you're like a younger black brother to me.

I have banged over 200 women and dated many more. NEVER have I met a woman whose ex would say, "You know what it is." LOL.

I know you like black women, but this is truly black women of the lowest caste. You are unequivocally setting yourself up for failure.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, you're like a younger black brother to me.

I have banged over 200 women and dated many more. NEVER have I met a woman whose ex would say, "You know what it is." LOL.

I know you like black women, but this is truly black women of the lowest caste. You are unequivocally setting yourself up for failure.
Guru but let me tell you the problem us "decent" black men have to go through. Because a lot of us prefer black women (I'm sorry, I like big a.sses and big titties, Asian women usually don't have an a.ss lol) we usually have to deal with this type of bullshyt.

I want you to understand something, based on most definitions of the "good girl", those are the types of black women I date. They are in college or graduated, thinking of going to graduate school, and with no more than 1 kid. Their financial status ranges, some of them are broke and trying to get it together, some of them are not broke and pretty stable. The issue though that is universal with the vast majority of them is this:

- Today's black community is still rooted in thug culture.

If I'm going to date a black girl, it's literally impossible to NOT date one who HASN'T messed around with a thug/bum/loser (like this guy on my voicemail). It's a fact. Hell, I was just talking to a black MD (yes, M.D.) from fvcking UCLA and guess what? She TOO has dated, fvcked, and been with THUGS.

There's no escaping this shyt if you want to date black women. It's like it just comes with the fvcking package.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the question, I don't think you have enough legally to act upon at this point. Also, this is not the type of guy who is too concerned with the law or legal matters.

You do have to ask yourself the question....if this guy is the best that girl could do for the father of her child, what's her actual value? Is her value acceptable enough to you? The other question is do you want to be taking care of that guy's child?

Tenacity, remember that as a man your resources are finite and valuable. Spend your resources wisely don't waste them.

Have fun if you want here, but don't get sucked into this craziness.She's not a long-term quality girl for you.
Don't get sucked into rescue mode. If you need to rescue someone, visit your local dog shelter.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, I have nexted several woman once I learned of a past relation choice, I say to myself...
if that is the quality of man she accepts into her pvssy, I dont want it because I am much higher value

in your case... she continues to put garbage into her pvssy, repeatedly and willingly
are you garbage Sir?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
To answer the question, I don't think you have enough legally to act upon at this point. Also, this is not the type of guy who is too concerned with the law or legal matters.
Yeah, I didn't think I had enough yet either. If he calls again I'm saving all of the information though.

You do have to ask yourself the question....if this guy is the best that girl could do for the father of her child, what's her actual value? Is her value acceptable enough to you?
As you know I have an "Anger" thread where I rant, vent and complain about the quality of the marketplace of women. I'm not sure if a lot of you guys mainly date black women on this site, but when you mainly date black women, THIS is what you have to deal with. Again, it doesn't matter if it's a "hoodrat" neck snapping, attitude out of this world black woman, or a M.D. from UCLA, every single one of them have been with and dated thugs in the Past. Some of them have created and brought kids into the world by these same thugs.

What am I supposed to do BMP? I only date/fvck the "college educated" black women and this problem runs rampant as I said, what am I supposed to do? I'm not physically attracted to Asian women like that and quite honestly, not White women like that either for the most part. I've been with White girls but the issue is that when a lot of them take their damn makeup off, it's a horrible looking sight.

I don't know what to do. And guys on this forum wonder why I RANT so fvcking much and don't see the POSITIVE in anything.

The other question is do you want to be taking care of that guy's child?
This girl in particular (that the thug is calling about), I'm just fvcking her. However, if I were to ever "settle down" most likely it would be with a black woman, and most likely she will already have at least 1 kid by a thug....or have dated/been with thugs prior. Why? Because this is the MARKET.

TBH, I have nexted several woman once I learned of a past relation choice, I say to myself...
if that is the quality of man she accepts into her pvssy, I dont want it because I am much higher value

in your case... she continues to put garbage into her pvssy, repeatedly and willingly
are you garbage Sir?
I want to think I'm not garbage, compared to the thugs these women date I'm "The Pope". But quite honestly, the black community is so FOUNDED on thug culture, black women en masse really don't see a problem with a Thug UNTIL she gets tired of carrying the load financially. It's usually at that time they will back away from the thugs for a minute to date some "Steve Urkels" or "Carltons" to get their "stability".

This does happen on the White girl side, but I don't think you have White girls dating equivalent WHITE THUGS like this, unless they are trailor trash. The "bad boy" to the White girl is James Bond or the Wallstreet Investment Banker in a suit. The "bad boy" to Black women is the guy who mimics a Gangsta Rapper. That is the problem black men like me have to deal with.

I'm starting to look to the types of women that LiveFree refers. I am attracted to those Brazil type of women, they have the body that I like. Asian woman usually have a horrible looking body and White women usually look horrible when they take their make-up off.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bpd ex had a white thug baby daddy. He's a really big guy, and a giant pvssy at the same time. They met in jail. He smashed a beer bottle over a guy's head while the other guy wasn't looking. Whenever I would see him at a bar, he would keep looking at me like he was waiting for me to turn around.

Regarding sending baby daddy to jail, Illinois does that for back child support, and it doesn't exactly help the mother. The dad can't work while in jail, so will definitely pay nothing, plus if custody is shared, mom will have to watch the kid all the time.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the 44yo Russian I am plating wears no make up, has no need to and is a HB8
t1ts cant hold a pencil under them and fat runs away just looking at her
you live in the wrong country

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
the 44yo Russian I am plating wears no make up, has no need to and is a HB8
t1ts cant hold a pencil under them and fat runs away just looking at her
you live in the wrong country
He likes African-American women. In his world, that comes with consequences he doesn't like.

Live where you like like do what you like. You're free to make any choice you like, benefits and consequences.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just say he should screen better, he says he is just ****ing her ok, so @Tenacity tell me why you don't go after a girl who was smart enough to no have a kid at least? that way tehre is no way for a damn ghost be annoying you over things, if you let this behavior around you and think its ok it will be ok, never be ok with garbage, if you can pull better please do

@MrWood

serious pics or it didn't happen :p

@LiveFreeX

yeah that is the models pics, and tehya re as annoying as any other girl, so don't hold it up too much

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sound quality was pretty bad, so I'm not sure I caught everything that was said. But if I'm not mistaken, he gave kind of an IF, THEN statement. Something like IF you keep going around my child, THEN you know what's up. I'm no lawyer, so I don't know if an IF, THEN statement is considered threatening by the law - maybe it is. But in any case, the threat seems kind of vague unfortunately, even though it's fairly clear what he means.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I just say he should screen better, he says he is just ****ing her ok, so @Tenacity tell me why you don't go after a girl who was smart enough to no have a kid at least? that way tehre is no way for a damn ghost be annoying you over things, if you let this behavior around you and think its ok it will be ok, never be ok with garbage, if you can pull better please do

@MrWood

serious pics or it didn't happen :p

@LiveFreeX

yeah that is the models pics, and tehya re as annoying as any other girl, so don't hold it up too much
Disagree, I used to live in Sao Paolo, the women there were easy to talk to and fun to be around. A lot less drama and bull****.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not worth any of this. Don't let this guy egg you on, and don't egg him on either. She obviously has terrible judgement. She's drawing you into her drama and poor decisions. Men fall for this trap all the time. You know all these tragedies of black men ending up dead or in prison and all the stereotypes white people have about it? Well, this is how it starts. Do yourself a favor and move on to something better. There are plenty of good black women out there. Be a little more selective with the ones you get involved with. She's got baggage. Just because so many black women might have been involved with a thug in the past doesn't mean they're always going to be around. But with this one he'll always be around. Walk away. Let her deal with this problem herself.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to have some fun with and see if I could incriminate this idiot

I have attorney buddies who email me all of the time, asking me if I have any business for them. For fun (and just for the amusement of locking up a thug) I wanted to see if you guys think I have enough to incriminate him? I was reading where you could get 6 - 12 months in jail and pay a $5,000 - $10,000 fine for threatening somebody. Hell, I'll take that $5,000 - $10,000 and put it on some more passive investment accounts :cool:
Losing hope for you with every post I read buddy.

1-800-96-JERRY.

Let us know which episode you are going to be on so we can cheer you on.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, I used to live in Sao Paolo, the women there were easy to talk to and fun to be around. A lot less drama and bull****.
I live here, you saw the night live possible, less drama yes, but you have other lvls of problems to deal with

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru but let me tell you the problem us "decent" black men have to go through. Because a lot of us prefer black women (I'm sorry, I like big a.sses and big titties, Asian women usually don't have an a.ss lol) we usually have to deal with this type of bullshyt.

I want you to understand something, based on most definitions of the "good girl", those are the types of black women I date. They are in college or graduated, thinking of going to graduate school, and with no more than 1 kid. Their financial status ranges, some of them are broke and trying to get it together, some of them are not broke and pretty stable. The issue though that is universal with the vast majority of them is this:

- Today's black community is still rooted in thug culture.

If I'm going to date a black girl, it's literally impossible to NOT date one who HASN'T messed around with a thug/bum/loser (like this guy on my voicemail). It's a fact. Hell, I was just talking to a black MD (yes, M.D.) from fvcking UCLA and guess what? She TOO has dated, fvcked, and been with THUGS.

There's no escaping this shyt if you want to date black women. It's like it just comes with the fvcking package.
I'm black, I love all kinds of women but prefer black women. I never have these kinds of issues you're dealing with. There are plenty of well-to-do black women. Black women are actually the most college-educated demographic by percentage these days.

What city are you in?

Here in Metro-NYC, well to do women of color are literally everywhere.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backfire. In my state you have committed the crime by recording a phone call without his permission and you have admitted the crime online. Have you looked up the law? You can't just go around recording phone calls without advising them of the possibility the call is recorded.

Thats why when you call an 800 number they advise you the call may be recorded unless its 911or something lifesaving then they get an exemption.

Last edited: