Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

telling girls you have a girlfriend

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess you missed the part where i wasn't interested in discussion of morality.

i dont trust women, most are selfish, and certainly won't be fair. alot of girls Ive talk to have boyfriends already. but that's besides the point.
just a head ups you can't ask people opnions and tell then to no say they opnions you don't want to heard.

like I said it was easier you not caring for her finding out or not be in a serious relationship, you ignore this, thing is I really don't care if you are doing this or not, i'm not even caring about morals here, i'm all seeing is you don't value your own word, you are not someone we should trust your word on anything, and that will not only reflect on your relationship with woman but also with bussiness, lack of character is a lack of character don't matter what the medium, if you cheat on games(who most say its not important so I don't care if I cheat) they will cheat in important things too.

I know some guy who even witha GF he still try to pull girls around, his rule? don't mention, or let then know he is dating someone, and she can't open her mouth to anyone, he is also a teacher and sometimes he do this with his own students, so tell me, would you trust someone like this with anything important? forget the important you just don't trust.

the thing here most like to say is do is self improvement, you get better to be a better man, someone who don't honor his word, is someone who bring nothing good to the table, and anyone like this close to you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is fine as long as both parties agree, but if it isn't then that is an issue and u are using the female for your narcissistic pleasures.
I have no idea why you think we are here to be "fair". We are here to do what benefits us as men. Women do the exact same thing, you don't see any of us crying on women's forums about them flaking or any of the other things they do. We don't care about it. Go to the women's forums and go figure out what benefits women the most because they are diametrically opposed.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea why you think we are here to be "fair". We are here to do what benefits us as men. Women do the exact same thing, you don't see any of us crying on women's forums about them flaking or any of the other things they do. We don't care about it. Go to the women's forums and go figure out what benefits women the most because they are diametrically opposed.
that logic isn't a whole lot different than a woman being b!tchy to all guys because some of them are d!cks.

Last edited:

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
First of all I don't take orders from anyone other than a cop or judge. Well u are frankly not benefiting yourselves with your outlooks, so it wont happen. Once again benefits u and narcissism. You can cry all u want on a woman's forum. Makes no difference to me what u do. Frankly I can see why women called men a**holes, because of the chauvistic attitudes that wont get u anywhere in the long run.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
just a head ups you can't ask people opnions and tell then to no say they opnions you don't want to heard.

like I said it was easier you not caring for her finding out or not be in a serious relationship, you ignore this, thing is I really don't care if you are doing this or not, i'm not even caring about morals here, i'm all seeing is you don't value your own word, you are not someone we should trust your word on anything, and that will not only reflect on your relationship with woman but also with bussiness, lack of character is a lack of character don't matter what the medium, if you cheat on games(who most say its not important so I don't care if I cheat) they will cheat in important things too.

I know some guy who even witha GF he still try to pull girls around, his rule? don't mention, or let then know he is dating someone, and she can't open her mouth to anyone, he is also a teacher and sometimes he do this with his own students, so tell me, would you trust someone like this with anything important? forget the important you just don't trust.

the thing here most like to say is do is self improvement, you get better to be a better man, someone who don't honor his word, is someone who bring nothing good to the table, and anyone like this close to you.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
how is this any different than a woman saying that all men are pigs so it's okay if she treats every man she knows like **** for things that she doesn't even know if they do?
What are u talking about?

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
You need to proof this because your ideas and sentences aren't written with clarity and I have no clue what u are saying.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I don't take orders from anyone other than a cop or judge. Well u are frankly not benefiting yourselves with your outlooks, so it wont happen. Once again benefits u and narcissism. You can cry all u want on a woman's forum. Makes no difference to me what u do. Frankly I can see why women called men a**holes, because of the chauvistic attitudes that wont get u anywhere in the long run.
Lmao...right, we should just play by women's rules and everything would be fine I'm sure...

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't benefit us. Then:
ROTFLMFAO at hissy fit. God u are very immature.
It only benefits u getting your rocks off in the long run emotionally it doesn't and this outlook displays your age and maturity level. If u were older and mature u would realize in the long term this is only a short term result and wont be long lasting as u age. When u do age u will realize that u seek companionship as well and that someone will be there for u thru it all. You are not there yet in maturity to see this and this only comes with age, and long term experiences in life. Till u reach that u will not grasp the concept of my meaning. If u want to use women for your jollies and getting off then u are immature and at a young part of the spectrum. When u get older u will see what really matters in life. If u argue with this concept then once again u are displaying your immaturity and lack of experience in life that only comes with age.

It does benefit us.

Typical attempt at emotional dominance (shame tactic).

I'm going to label your post as 'hissy-fit'.

This is a naive appeal to chivalry. It's weak.

Expect this to be used against you plenty in life. Both in your sexual relationships, and in business.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
Its all about u and not her emotional needs. Only your physical, unless u both agree.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to ask that we throw out personal morals aside for this post. everyone is different and im not asking for that...that said:

if you have a girlfriend and you still want other girls, what is the best strategy to go about it?

typically, i rarely bring up my girlfriend but obviously i cant keep it from everyone it does sometimes reveal itsef- in which case, i will either deny say shes an ex or admit to having a girlfriend but downplay the relationship. this doesn't seem to stop MOST girls from persuing me. but rapport is already established.

I was wondering if just telling girls from the start that you have a girlfriend would be a BETTER strategy in getting girls. I've never tested this method (purposely) and was wondering what some other experienced DJ's opinions are
I'm glad to see this post! This is something I do regularly and I have no issue with it. And of course you were going to get these moralists posting their bs... These people more than likely have very lonely sex lives.

Anyway your question is something I've been thinking about for a while... But as of right now I'm against mentioning it to the other girl. Part of it is because you will lose out on potential lays but what is even more crucial is that if she knows you have a girlfriend and things don't go well, she now can make it a mission to track your girlfriend down and talk a bunch of shvt about you! There's nothing like a woman scorned so I'd avoid this potential risk.

I made a thread a while back about cheating tactics, we should bump it up.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder if this ever worked out for OP

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definitely... From the small sample group I've tried this with it hasn't worked out well... but it's been like twice lol

Let's hear the experiences people!