Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

telling girls you have a girlfriend

rainbowbandit

Reaction score
I'm going to ask that we throw out personal morals aside for this post. everyone is different and im not asking for that...that said:

if you have a girlfriend and you still want other girls, what is the best strategy to go about it?

typically, i rarely bring up my girlfriend but obviously i cant keep it from everyone it does sometimes reveal itsef- in which case, i will either deny say shes an ex or admit to having a girlfriend but downplay the relationship. this doesn't seem to stop MOST girls from persuing me. but rapport is already established.

I was wondering if just telling girls from the start that you have a girlfriend would be a BETTER strategy in getting girls. I've never tested this method (purposely) and was wondering what some other experienced DJ's opinions are

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you admit it outright, you will chase off a lot of girls, but your life might be easier with the ones that stay. I'd recommend not bringing it up and if it does come up, say something like "it's really off and on a lot, I'm not really sure what our status is or where it is going", this will almost always work and give you a lot of maneuver room, while the girls will see you as essentially single and the competition will make you more desirable.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is not simple easier you don't be in a serious relationship? or at least you don't care if she caught you or no?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Withholding unneccessary information is not the same as lying...too many guys have diarrhea of the mouth in these situations...

rainbowbandit

Reaction score
is not simple easier you don't be in a serious relationship? or at least you don't care if she caught you or no?
that's not what I asked, and is for a different thread. I like being in a relationship.

rainbowbandit

Reaction score
Withholding unneccessary information is not the same as lying...too many guys have diarrhea of the mouth in these situations...
i was more so thinking about the benefits of being honest. I don't bring it up, but as you see a girl more often she starts getting suspicious of you having a girlfriend anyways. and doesn't really understand why you can't text or see her at certain times and "im busy etc. etc" only works for so long.

and the girls that DO know i have a girlfriend it seems much easier for me

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was more so thinking about the benefits of being honest. I don't bring it up, but as you see a girl more often she starts getting suspicious of you having a girlfriend anyways. and doesn't really understand why you can't text or see her at certain times and "im busy etc. etc" only works for so long.

and the girls that DO know i have a girlfriend it seems much easier for me
Just say you are seeing someone and leave it at that then...she doesn't need to know its serious

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
that's not what I asked, and is for a different thread. I like being in a relationship.
Then u are selfish and are only thinking about yourself and don't care about your actual gf. You should be talking to her about it and if u both agree fine. If not let her go find someone who wants a relationship only. You are not being fair to her. When she does find out or the other girls do they will drop u like a hot potato. Unless of course they are using u like u are using them.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then u are selfish and are only thinking about yourself and don't care about your actual gf. You should be talking to her about it and if u both agree fine. If not let her go find someone who wants a relationship only. You are not being fair to her. When she does find out or the other girls do they will drop u like a hot potato. Unless of course they are using u like u are using them.
Who cares what she wants. Women are the masters of doing this, they should be the last ones talking...they typically don't leave a guy until they've been already going on dates with and finally banging another guy...then they will dump you without notice.

And most women will NOT drop a guy for cheating on them, many times it makes them work harder to keep him

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
if you have a girlfriend and you still want other girls, what is the best strategy to go about it?

typically, i rarely bring up my girlfriend but obviously i cant keep it from everyone it does sometimes reveal itsef- in which case, i will either deny say shes an ex or admit to having a girlfriend but downplay the relationship. this doesn't seem to stop MOST girls from persuing me. but rapport is already established.
You telling girls that you have a good looking girlfriend who you have sex with every night, and their response is "I don't care, I have to have you?" Come on bro. :cool:

I was wondering if just telling girls from the start that you have a girlfriend would be a BETTER strategy in getting girls. I've never tested this method (purposely) and was wondering what some other experienced DJ's opinions are
LOL. You have a girlfriend. And you want to know if it's a good strategy to tell other girls you want to sleep with that you have a girlfriend? No bro, I don't think that will turn them on.

"Hey Rebecca, I have a girlfriend. But that won't prevent me from pounding you on your mattress 8 ways from Sunday!" :D

rainbowbandit

Reaction score

i guess you missed the part where i wasn't interested in discussion of morality.

i dont trust women, most are selfish, and certainly won't be fair. alot of girls Ive talk to have boyfriends already. but that's besides the point.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to ask that we throw out personal morals aside for this post. everyone is different and im not asking for that...that said:
that's exactly it, it'd work perfectly on a girl with a deficit in personal morals, go look for one of those and you're good to go

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you admit it outright, you will chase off a lot of girls, but your life might be easier with the ones that stay. I'd recommend not bringing it up and if it does come up, say something like "it's really off and on a lot, I'm not really sure what our status is or where it is going", this will almost always work and give you a lot of maneuver room, while the girls will see you as essentially single and the competition will make you more desirable.
This is probably the best post on the topic in this thread. .

If you're 100% honest then you WILL lose a lot of the decent ones just because of the fact they have zero emotional investment in you at this point.

Don't tell her anything unless she actually finds out for herself and if she does play it down.

I had a first date about two weeks ago. Went well and was on the way back to my place when I see my gf / ex gf turn the corner. Cool as a cucumber I turned towards the girl I'm with and tell her "that's my ex gf, she's a but possessive. If she says anything tell her you're my student for tutoring". Girlfriend walks over. Plants a kiss right on my lips in front of this other girl. My gf / ex gf asks what she's doing and the girl turns round and tells her she's being tutored by me.

When I get back to my place, I tell her that things are "complicated" between me and the ex but there's nothing "serious" happening at the moment. 40 minutes later, she's in my bed with her t*ts out. Point is, more women than you think are content with being mistresses, even when it's right in their face.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
i guess you missed the part where i wasn't interested in discussion of morality.

i dont trust women, most are selfish, and certainly won't be fair. alot of girls Ive talk to have boyfriends already. but that's besides the point.
If u aren't interested in morality or decencies then u and the women are still immature. If u cared about someone and the same with the girls then u would be mature enough to know that hurting others should not be your goal.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares what she wants. Women are the masters of doing this, they should be the last ones talking...they typically don't leave a guy until they've been already going on dates with and finally banging another guy...then they will dump you without notice.

And most women will NOT drop a guy for cheating on them, many times it makes them work harder to keep him
Than might bet is u are dating the wrong type of women. Like I said immaturity is presenting itself. I have never done this, ever. I can not do this as I am not made like that. I would drop a guy in a heart beat if he did this to me. I did once and never looked back, because he didn't care about me only his little boy toy, so I was done. I don't need that disrespect or disloyalty. It has to be a mutual respect. So, u guys in my opinion aren't going for the character of the woman, but only in the looks department which seems to be more important. Some of the most beautiful looking people have characters that I wouldn't waste my time on as they are shallow and narcissistic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Than might bet is u are dating the wrong type of women. Like I said immaturity is presenting itself. I have never done this, ever. I can not do this as I am not made like that. I would drop a guy in a heart beat if he did this to me. I did once and never looked back, because he didn't care about me only his little boy toy, so I was done. I don't need that disrespect or disloyalty. It has to be a mutual respect. So, u guys in my opinion aren't going for the character of the woman, but only in the looks department which seems to be more important. Some of the most beautiful looking people have characters that I wouldn't waste my time on as they are shallow and narcissistic.
Makes perfect sense because their priority is on their looks. In many cases their actions and responses also model this look, so it does end up being vain, selfish, immature.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In many cases the posters are looking to fvck hot chicks...personalities aren't required for this activity.

That's all well and fine but when you go gambling you play the odds. If you lose when the odds are 70% in your favor, then sh!t happens sometimes. That doesn't mean you start betting the 30% after it happens...

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
That is fine as long as both parties agree, but if it isn't then that is an issue and u are using the female for your narcissistic pleasures.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a first date about two weeks ago. Went well and was on the way back to my place when I see my gf / ex gf turn the corner. Cool as a cucumber I turned towards the girl I'm with and tell her "that's my ex gf, she's a but possessive. If she says anything tell her you're my student for tutoring". Girlfriend walks over. Plants a kiss right on my lips in front of this other girl. My gf / ex gf asks what she's doing and the girl turns round and tells her she's being tutored by me.

When I get back to my place, I tell her that things are "complicated" between me and the ex but there's nothing "serious" happening at the moment. 40 minutes later, she's in my bed with her t*ts out. Point is, more women than you think are content with being mistresses, even when it's right in their face.
that girl just sounds rather dumb lol