Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taylor Swift VMAs

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I tried watching the MTV Video Music Awards (yes, to my shame!), just to see what the young folks are up to, and what kind of garbage passes for pop music these days. It was painful. This moment stuck out for me though:

Taylor Swift won Best Video for her song Bad Blood. In her acceptance speech, before she left the stage, she said:
"I'm thankful that here in 2015, we live in a world where boys can be princesses, and girls can be soldiers".

I say yippee.
It did make me realize how much the current "gender blender" culture owes its existence to feminism, however.
Comments?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say that the world suffers when good men do nothing.

My question is, what are we to do, to stop the trend? The leftist movement is sending us to our own demise, but it's only speeding up and picking up more steam. We are living in such a 'me' culture, with no thought given to the greater good of society.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
So I tried watching the MTV Video Music Awards (yes, to my shame!), just to see what the young folks are up to, and what kind of garbage passes for pop music these days. It was painful. This moment stuck out for me though:

Taylor Swift won Best Video for her song Bad Blood. In her acceptance speech, before she left the stage, she said:
"I'm thankful that here in 2015, we live in a world where boys can be princesses, and girls can be soldiers".

I say yippee.
It did make me realize how much the current "gender blender" culture owes its existence to feminism, however.
Comments?
I'm going to just Enjoy The Decline like Aaron Clarey lol. It doesn't even pay to be noble anymore. I say continue to live your life and enjoy your time here before it's time to go back to the clouds where you came from :)

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Feminism is just paving the way for an easy takeover by the horde. We are already seeing it in Europe.

Still enjoying the decline? Time to stock up on ammo and pointy sticks.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Feminism is just paving the way for an easy takeover by the horde. We are already seeing it in Europe.

Still enjoying the decline? Time to stock up on ammo and pointy sticks.
I believe as a civilized intelligent man despite having few in common with islam and those barbaric tradition, its still more than what I have in common with political correctness and feminism.

Regarding taylor swift and that brigade of cvnts and degenerates which lead mainstream culture, they will be the first ones to be hunted and silenced once the hordes take over.

Do you think in radical islam scheme the priority goes to women which expect to rules over men and get free treatment or to men that want robbers to be hanged and women taking care of the family and not slvt around?

Given the opportunity I would kick both options out of my country, but forced to chose...

Think of saudi arabia, you can freely talk about hanging robbers, castrate rapers and kick out with no benefit cheating women....good luck instead if you're a woman slvtting around and trying to extort money from some beta.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
That song was playing on the radio this morning. Lyrically, it's a lousy piece of poetry. "You know it used to be mad love". WTF kind of English is that? Also, "love" doesn't rhyme with "blood". There's so many lyrical masterpieces out there, but this piece of trash won an award.

As for the "boys can be princesses and girls can be soldiers" statement, she's pretty much dead on. But as with most women, that's as deep as it goes. Nobody thinks about the consequences for things like that. Men and women are becoming more and more incompatible when it comes to attraction and mating. Men who remain men (or make the effort to become real men) can certainly reap the benefits of getting tons of pvssy, but there isn't any women good enough to have children with.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I'm going to just Enjoy The Decline like Aaron Clarey lol. It doesn't even pay to be noble anymore. I say continue to live your life and enjoy your time here before it's time to go back to the clouds where you came from :)
That looks like a pretty interesting book, I may have to pick that up. I'm almost out of the work force now anyway.

Sometimes I am thankful I was born when I was though, and that I probably will be dead before I have to watch what's coming.

Anyway, certainly Taylor was right that boys can be princesses and girls can be soldiers. The question was is this really something to be thankful for?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is not about love of women, but hatred of Men!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 28, and I didnt watch nor care. I don't focus on pop culture.

Tech culture Im all about though =P