Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking the red pill up my ass

shane247

Reaction score
Ok, i just need to rant because the situation is specific. Been with girl for 3 years. Everything was ok but i always had a feeling that this is not the relationship for me. Didn´t have the balls to break up with her. Ended up depressed for the last year of relationship, got even health anxiety, agoraphobia, panic attacks thinking i would die every minute. So finally, i went for professional help. Was in mental institution for 2 months, was put on pills which i hate. For the first month, she was there supporting me. But then all of a sudden she become cold. Didnt´t call to check up on me, when i called she sounded different. Then one day, there was a birthday at my brothers place. He is 50, im 30 and my ex gf is 26. There was my whole family, and my brother and ex gf stayed late alone drinking (she told me that when i called and told me she would call later, ofc she didnt). Next day she told me that my brother dropped her at her home. This is when i started to suspect things, although i was in mental institution so maybe i am just paranoid. So got my **** together and left mental institution as soon as i could. Came home, wanted to work things out. She gave me LJBF speech so i just went no contact. Started to work on my self . Everything went well but i missed her. So i arranged meeting with her. We talked and agreed that we should try this one more time. This lasted for like 5 days when she finally told me that this isnt working out, we are not compatible, we will never be happy again... This was it for me, i gave up on this and went again on NC. Everything was good, i got my **** together, started seeing other women. Got confidence back and all that ****. And then it happened. I am working for my brother and he is acting little weird lately. And today, he left his phone charging near place where i am working. Phone rings up, i looked to see who is calling him to tell him and it was my ex. It was 22:30, we were closing the shop. So i asked him later if he has something with her. He negates it because she works as accountant for him so she probably called about work. I cant buy that ****, who calls about work that late at night. Even though i was ok with everything that happened before, this is just too much to handle right now. Sorry for big post, just needed to get this out.

Serenity

Reaction score
I didn't know the red pill came in a version to be inserted into the rectum.

Seriously though, you're clearly not over her or you wouldn't be reacting and ranting about it here. You gotta reach a point where your past doesn't affect you, else you'll be a prisoner to it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I can understand rules in place where bros or buddies don't ****/date your bro or buddy's prior plate....did you and your brother establish any rules like that?

If so, call him out. If not, then you can't be pissed at him if it's open season.

Regardless of the rules between you and your brother though, this proves the point I keep driving home in that most women are wh0res. Please don't let this wh0re come between you and your brother, especially if he's a good brother.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your brother shouldn't have treated you like that. I would next both of them. They dont deserve your time or attention. They are both toxic.....move along....

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... You got bigger problems than this *****.....

So she dumped you for your brother..... Sucks but not the end of the world.....

Forget her... Forget your brother.... First and foremost get mentally healthy....

Read, learn, work out and be the best man you can be. Lot of good guys here that can help you along.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you must really suck in bed for her to trade you in for someone 20 years older with wrinkly balls...lmao

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't trust anyone. Not even your own brother.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/10 thread title LOL

So i asked him later if he has something with her. He negates it because she works as accountant for him so she probably called about work.
Keep casually asking specifics on what he's doing with her and why/when she calls. You might catch him in a lie

As a last resort make him agree to never do anything with her. If he refuses, you at least know he wants to bang her

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's not 100% for sure yet. Although it definitely looks like that's what's happening.

If it is, you'll just have to move on from it.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10/10 thread title LOL

Keep casually asking specifics on what he's doing with her and why/when she calls. You might catch him in a lie

As a last resort make him agree to never do anything with her. If he refuses, you at least know he wants to bang her
Even if he agrees he might bang her anyway

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on from both of them. Use the bad experience as fuel and go get a girl even hotter.

Damn you must really suck in bed for her to trade you in for someone 20 years older with wrinkly balls...lmao
Kicking someone while they're down shows a self esteem so low it's six feet under. Don't comment unless it adds something to the topic, manchild.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on from both of them. Use the bad experience as fuel and go get a girl even hotter.

Kicking someone while they're down shows a self esteem so low it's six feet under. Don't comment unless it adds something to the topic, manchild.
Just telling the truth.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it from the title that this some kind of thread about rectal suppositories? Oh, I see...

Well first of all OP, you need to get your psychological well-being in order. They typically only institutionalize people for that long of a period of time when they represent serious threats to others, or serious threats to themselves. So I assume for your depression that there was suicidality involved and that you are very ill. I think the best ting to do is to clear everything negative. Focus on yourself only. I know people with depression tend to feel very lonely, but you have to push through it.

I bet your girlfriend is psychologically ill too... Pathology attracts pathology, and I am sure that her bad influence is very detrimental to you and part of the reason why your condition is worsening to the point where they institutionalized you.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to sort your **** out or any woman is going to treat you the same.

Depressed, anxious etc ain't attractive, a good woman will support you for a minute but if you don't pull it together you'll get iced pretty fast.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's the way of the world though, people will be surprised at how many people will kick you while your down and forget it happened when you get up. Some of it is subconscious. The lesson is you can't stay down... No one will have any pity on you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinions vary. But I never care about any of them.
Maybe not but have a degree of empathy. For all you know this guy could be on the edge and there you are telling him his ex is definitely banging his brother, the one guy see should be able to trust!

The guys situation is ****ed up and the truth always reveals itself. . But any doubts in his mind shouldn't be made real by a faceless guy on a forum..

Peace

shane247

Reaction score
Next day he explained that she called him again in the morning and there was deadline for tax that he had to take care off. Whether its true or not, first reply is right, i need to let go off the past. I mean, i had break ups before and never did i have any problems with going on with my life and leaving everything behind.

As Asmodeus said, this time i also had to deal with depression so i was feeling lonely which is probably the reason i tried to hang on this one. And i think he is also right about her psychological state. She had some traumatic event that was caused by her father and as the relationship progressed, she began to reveal some of her negative traits.

And marmel75, your post about my sexual performance was a bit harsh but not far from truth. Last few months of relationship, as my depression got worse, i lost my sex drive. Also, during our relationship, she started to put some weight on which didn´t contribute to my physical attraction toward her.

Again, sorry for the long post and thanks for all the advice guys.