Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Super hot

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi chaps

Recently met a woman through online dating, who is possibly the hottest woman I've had interested in me in a long while. She's easily an 8 or 9, is a part time model, poses for life drawing classes and is a beauty therapist.

I went on a first date with her on Monday and ended up F-ing her at a hotel.

I found out as well she has 4 children, with 4 different men.

My purpose for this message is that I am looking for advice from an outside perspective as I feel myself getting blinded by her attractiveness.

I am wondering what is the best mindset to approach her with??

Ps - I have a date set with her tomorrow night at my place......

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not let yourself become the father of her fifth kid. Do not trust her to handle birth control, no matter what story she tells you. Wrap it up every time or do not play! No exceptions. I'd even say, do not leave used condoms where she can access them.

No matter how beautiful she is, no matter how great the sex is, a woman with that much baggage (4 kids, with 4 dads) needs to stay no more than a fvck buddy/plate. Do not allow yourself to complicate your life, by getting more involved with her, than that, no matter what exception you may want to believe she is.

Four men fell for the trap. Do not be the fifth.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a condom. Do not become emotionally involved with her. 4 children? Don't make a fifth.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Hi chaps

Recently met a woman through online dating, who is possibly the hottest woman I've had interested in me in a long while. She's easily an 8 or 9, is a part time model, poses for life drawing classes and is a beauty therapist.

I went on a first date with her on Monday and ended up F-ing her at a hotel.

My purpose for this message is that I am looking for advice from an outside perspective as I feel myself getting blinded by her attractiveness.

I am wondering what is the best mindset to approach her with??

Ps - I have a date set with her tomorrow night at my place......
wrap 12 condoms around your **** and then drive to the next state over to blow your load so it isn't near her.

Billtx49

Reaction score
There are many types of hoes you may come across in life. Child support, poor personal choices, any other type. The question as always, is do you want to be involved with her or see a future with this woman ?
Make no mistake though, that many kids by that many fathers, she probably is some type of hoe or have some type of physiological issue.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Four kids with four different men and she banged you on the first date. She's obviously shooting for five. It won't be long before she has you wrapped around her finger like a stupid little dog.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
wrap 12 condoms around your **** and then drive to the next state over to blow your load so it isn't near her.
Fvck that, make her swallow it and then rub your d!ck on any she doesn't get and then shove it back in her mouth...only way you'll guarantee she won't try and use it...chicks do crazy sh1t like try and get the cvm out of condoms etc and put it inside them...

my buddy had a chick that got him like that...the judge won't care...DNA test comes back positive, you are on the hook for 18 years

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi OP here,
Just an update for your own amusement

As I said in previous post I had invited her around for a meal tonight.

Result is she did a no-show and didn't even bigger to let me know she wasn't coming. I had cooked 2 best steaks which went in the bin, bought three bottles of wine and generally made the effort.

After ringing/texting her numerous times I finally got hold of her and she said she was having a childcare problem with one of her kids.

I checked her facebook (Im not her friemd) shortly after to find out 2 hours earlier she had posted she was out on a 'date night' with her daughter.

All that time/money/food wasted

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi OP here,
Just an update for your own amusement

As I said in previous post I had invited her around for a meal tonight.

Result is she did a no-show and didn't even bigger to let me know she wasn't coming. I had cooked 2 best steaks which went in the bin, bought three bottles of wine and generally made the effort.

After ringing/texting her numerous times I finally got hold of her and she said she was having a childcare problem with one of her kids.

I checked her facebook (Im not her friemd) shortly after to find out 2 hours earlier she had posted she was out on a 'date night' with her daughter.

All that time/money/food wasted
So you threw the food out? WTF sense does that make? Why wouldn't you eat it yourself?

Way to show you are a desperate guy with no options by calling and texting her incessantly. Obviously she has little to no respect for you...delete her number and never contact her again.

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Way to show you are a desperate guy with nooptions by calling and texting her incessantly"

I think by this point the rule book has gone out of the window and how I acted would not have made any difference

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ man, go to the phillipines.

You just dodged a silver bullet, if it was me, I'd be huffing into a paper bag.

CDL's and Thailand. Hammer down driver.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have sent me those steaks. Would have went to better use.

Why would you cook before she even got back to you
My whole point...that is just stupidity. Why would you throw out food you could have simply eaten yourself?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he lost his appetite :D

Christ alive, four kids. Blergh.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you should have eaten one of the steaks and banged the other.