Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Summer weather makes me want to be single

Oneday_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing women everywhere in short shorts and exposed cleavage really makes me question if I want to be in a relationship (which I am) or be single and sleep around

Wondering how you guys deal with this (if you feel same way every time nicer weather hits)

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree. It's obvious because they're dressing more freely due to the weather. Never really thought about it.

Oneday_

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely the fantasy of seeing a girl and imagining how the sex would be amazing but I remind myself of past experiences where the fantasy always won and it helps me appreciate my current girlfriend. But still, can't totally control the urges

jgoodz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I think all men obviously think the same way. The way I see it.... is what exactly would you do differently if you were single? Do you think you'd be banging all those brauds that you see walking the street? Just because you didn't have a girl in your life now? The answer is NO. But would you approach them and attempt to possibly date some of them? Probably YES. So if you'd rather be doing that... then to be with the girl you have now. By all means .... do whatever it is that will make you happier in life.

Otherwise it's just a fantasy and nothing more.

Oneday_

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly it, the fantasy that I'll approach and bang every single one. Which of course wouldn't be reality