Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Sugar Baby" says her "Sugar Daddy" is one of her "best friends"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article80680697.html
Kashani says she sifted through many potential suitors before finding one she clicked with. She says she considers her sugar daddy one of her best friends and that they care deeply for each other.
Yes honey, let's see how deeply you care for him if his wallet closes.
One graduate student at Columbia University in New York had a scholarship that covered almost all of her tuition, but not her living expenses. She spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the potential impact on her job prospects. She tried to make do – sharing a room with a classmate and working a minimum wage job, plus any freelance work she could get. But still she struggled to pay her rent and utilities, and her grades suffered.

“That’s just not why I am here,” she said. “I wanted to find the most amount of money I could make for the least amount of effort.”
BINGO! Prostitutes like these (and that's what they are) are simply cashing in the market value of the Golden Vajaya. The fact that they're "Sugar Babies" and not 'hos makes it sound like it is more respectable.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
God, is that girl even a 6? He's paying thousands a month? Girls twice as hot as her will have sex with you for $300 in Houston. Scary to think how desperate some men are, and they in turn raise the bar for the rest of us.