Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stripper gave me her phone number but I'm not sure whats behind it.....

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for all the responses.

Ok well I haven't called her back yet, Im thinking Im going to do it on Thursday, although she works so much I really don't know when I am going to catch her.

Let me state my concerns and plans as I see I have a lot of feedback about this.

For one, I do not see/want a long term relationship with this girl. I wasn't born yesterday, I know you can't do this with a stripper.

I would like to bang this girl though, but I do have some worries.

I was thinking if I can somehow score a date with her, I would take her to a nice dinner (I lied and told her I was a big shot financial analyst in the city and make lots of dough) then maybe get some drinks, and hopefully take her to a hotel and get it on.

Besides lying about my job and income, I also told her I owned my own place which is BS.. I actually rent a tiny room that I'd be too embarassed to have her see (since she thinks I have crazy loot)

I don't do/plan to do drugs, but I am not against it. If she does it (anything short of heroin) and it gets her horny, Im willing to deal with it, as long as I can get some....

She did say that she has been sick for 6 months, so my biggest concern is that she may have some kind of STD....

If that is the case, I will in no way want to mess with her. My life is not worth any sex or any girl what so ever!!! But if I am overreacting, I don't want to pass up a chance that could be a memory I can be jerking off to when I'm 70 in my nursing room home bed :)

PRMOON, I see you have been in this situation before and I want you to know I read your advice and take it seriously.....

But why can't I just bang this girl, and get out??? I have no interest in getting in trouble, or drugs, or anything like that, isn't it possible I can get around that and just spend time with this girl??

Also what do you think this girl wants/sees in me??

Should I call her tommorw and leave her a message to see how she's feeling, or should I just wait till thursday???

Thanks again for everyone's input!!! I am really enjoying reporting on this.

unformed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had friends who have dated strippers, and it's not worth it.

One girl ended up stealing $600 from my friend. (She was going to buy some drugs, and "the dealer screwed her over"). riiiight

Another slowly moved into my friends house and then wouldn't leave. She dragged it out for months. This guy knows what hes doing when it comes to women and he couldn't get rid of her.

I have quite a bit of personal experience with the shady part of society, and if you're not involved, you
1) don't want to be involved
2) will be strongly distrusted
3) and if you've got money, you will get ****ed.

given that you told her you were a bigshot financial analyst and own your own house, I can just see where this is going.

Point of advice: don't tell a stripper you've got money. It's her job to take it from you, and she's good at it.

I'll bet she's telling you a bunch of sob stories, she'll eventually say she wants to get her life together, but needs a little bit of cash. start slow, and then work it up. yeah, you'll get laid, but you'll lose your money and honor in the process.

lastly, about her quitting coke last week. bull****. people don't quit coke, and especially not if they're in contact with it. I say this from personal experience as well.

If you do still go ahead, watch your back.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? She knows your supposed income and ****? I'm new to the dating-strippers scene.. but it still looks as a mistake.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can f*ck her and foget her I'd say go for it. Just don't get too caught up in it. No one I've known has gone into it intending to have a LTR with a stripper (excpet those stupid guys who think they can "help them"). Still it gets sticky really quickly.

My advice if you're absoulely going to f*ck her, you should come up with a decent exit strategy first. Maybe don't awnser your phone when she calls you or what not, go back to her club a while later and pay attention to all the ohter strippers but none to her.... I really don't know something though... the less time you spend with drugged strippers the better.

Last edited:

gungho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you said you were going to do, take her for a date, make up some excuse for not going to your place and take her to a hotel, bang the **** out of her..voila.

What some of you fail to understand is that you are assuming he will get sucked in by the "hot piece of ass" and start to fall for her. That is when the problems will start. If you are strong willed and can say "NO" and let her know you aint a "chump" and don't agree to anything risky, there really shouldn't be a problem. No one can force you to hang around other people besides her or be in any situations you don't feel comfortable in. Just don't do anything else besides going out with her 1 on 1 to places that are "neutral" i.e. not her place of work, and to hotels. By the time she realizes you aint loaded and aint gonna take care of her she'll cut herself off but by then you will have had your fun.

I think the main risk is that strippers are usually pretty hot and in a way exude qualities that DJ's are supposd to exude. There usually fun, play games, keep you guessing, unpredicable etc. so its sorta like there in a position of being the DJ if your not careful so just don't get caught in their game and your fine.

Stay in control bro, and have fun.

Reaction score
What is remotely appealing about having sex with a skanky drugged up stripper who has been sick for 6 months and quite possibly has some STD or even worse AIDS?/

Are some of you that desperate????

Last edited:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T DO IT. There aren't many guys who can handle a stripper, remember, she sees hundreds of guys a day, some of which are reall DJ (top of the line) and all of them hit on her. Be reallistic, all she sees is money.

Second of all, unless your 100% sure you can say NO to her when she puts on that cute face, and gives you that look, don't do it. She will use the it (by now it comes naturally to her) to get all she wants from you.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok update time.....

So yesterday when I was coming home from work I decided to call her for the hell of it.

She picks up and I'm like "Hey whats up"

She's like "Who is this"

I'm "Its my Jayer"

"Oh hey Im just getting ready to go to work"

Then she says she is going to be at the same strip club we met at and asked me if I would come....

I told her I was busy with work this week, and then she's like "my boss is on the other line hold on ok, Ill call you right back"

Well since I was on my way to an important engagement, I didn't care.

Well when around 11 o'clock last night, knowing she was working, I decided to take my shot and ask her out again on her voice mail.

I called her phone and get her voice mail and I left a message basically saying

"Hey whats up its Jayer, sorry I couldn't talk much before I had an important function to go to, but I wanted to see if you wanted to go out on Sunday night if you are free. Give me a call back and leave me a message if I don't pick up"

Well I woke up this morning, and I did have a mesage and it was from her

She said something like

"Hey Jayer its me, I got your message, give me a call back"

Thats all she said

Well I was out with a girl I am seeing tonight and I saw she called me around 9, but I didn't pick up. She didn't leave any other message though.

I figure I will call her tommorow and see what's up.

She did cough at the end of her voice mail she left me, as if it were a sign she is really sick.

Thats the only thing that scares me, and I am actually considering not getting involved at all if she's got some kind of STD....

I need some opinions and feedback on this asap

And no I am not planning on getting sucked into anything, I know I want to end up with a nice girl, but I want to live the dream of banging a hot slutty girl with a hot body who gets me hard as ****

Thats the attractive part about it Optimist Prime :)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from sl*ts!

Jayer: Stop thinking with your d!ck man, and start using your HEAD! Think about it... This girl probably has MANY guys that she gave her number to, MANY guys that are after her and giving her calls every day, MANY guys that she has slept with for money, and the chances are, is that she DOES have some kind or form of STD. And to top it off, she is coughing ler lungs ouot with some sickness, that is probably bad, seeing as she has been sick for a LONG time, and I’m sure that u don’t want to get it, now do you? :rolleyes: If you really want to get banged by some hot slutty chick that turns you on blah di blah, then phone up one of those "UPPER CLASS" wh0re houses that have their girls take tests on a regular basis for std's etc, so the chances of them having an std are slim compared to other sl*ts etc..... and order yourself one of those girls for a night.

I don’t see why u cant just get a normal girl to do this for you though? I mean... U meet a "sl*tty" chick ANYWHERE (there are MANY of them all over the place) and u get with her.... a stripper, that’s already SICK and probably has an STD is NOT a viable option, not a wise one, because this one sl*t can very well ruin your life, because only g0d knows what STD's & sh!t you'll contract from her. So listen to your fellow DJ's here, listen to common sence and logic, and just delete her number, she is bad news!

Laterz...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer

Then she says she is going to be at the same strip club we met at and asked me if I would come....

When will you get it through your head that all she wants is more business. Does she need to make a big banner for you with a parade? FFS.....

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we have a lost soul that is only going to learn by experience here - no advise necessary.

If you met a girl at a coffee shop who within the first few minutes of meeting her told you that she was a recovering drug addict (1 week clean) would you want to go on a date with her???????????????????

I would hope you would run for the hills but I guess thats just me. And then when you add the stipper component and 6 month fever, ex boyfriend drug dealer shouldn't you be running for the moon?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but what about just to get ass? Of course this isn't the girl I am taking home to mom.

I am thinking a lot about what all of you said, and as of right now I don't think I am going to call her. It just sucks because one of my dreams was to have sex with a stripper...

The only reason I am adverse to it is because of the possible STD

I don't care if she does Coke 5 times a day... If it gets me a bj and the best sex of my life I'd go for it.

But I am not about to risk my life....

Unless anyone can convince me otherwise I don't think I am going to call her.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU SAW THE LIGHT!!

Originally posted by Jayer
I don't think I am going to call her.

But I am not about to risk my life....

I don't think I am going to call her.
Those are the 3 wisest things u have said on this thread;)

Laterz...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer,

I'm in the medical field, and I can tell you that a 6 month long fever isn't healthy at all. It sounds to me like she has HIV.
I would NOT pursue this coke-sluht - its too risky.

There is no sex worth getting AIDS over.

Leave this ho on the road.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok HIV, thats all you had to say. Now I am not going to bother at all.

I am glad I posted this before I did something stupid.

I guess I was watching too much sopranos.

kapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it DJ bro dont do it she is playing you her quotes "Ok call me on sunday and we will see what we can sort out" If she really liked you shw would see you half way to meet you. It take two to tango dude. I say Next to that one mate. She is looking at you as an afc where she can tell you about all her problems.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thinking Jayer,

if you were to call her in a few years, she'd probably be dead from AIDS.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really......

Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Wow you really aim high. That's pathetic.
Not really pathetic... 80% (something like that) of men have fantacy's about having sex with a stripper/sl*t etc.... And I'm sure a good Percentage of those men WOULD do it if they got the opportunity.... Hell, i am known to have HIGH standards when it comes to women, and even I have considered it in the past. Its normal.

Laterz...