Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stripper gave me her phone number but I'm not sure whats behind it.....

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was bored last Friday night, so I decided to hit up a strip joint.

Well after observing the stage, this one latin chick with a hot body caught my eye. I ended up having a bunch of lap dances with her, and even went into the vip room....

Anyway afterwards, we talked for a few minutes. I asked her where she was from, and she said she is Cuban and lives nearby. I asked her if she spoke spanish, and I told her I did also and she was very excited. Well I was prepared to just say goodbye and leave but then she's like

"you look lonely and you're good looking, you're handsome"

"Hey wait here, let me give you my number in case you ever come down"

I'm like ok :)

She's like "Ill be right back let me grab a pen from someone"

Well she came back and wrote her number on a reciept of some sort...

"She's like you better call me"

I said "of course I will"

I dialed the number this weekend just to see if it was real and it was as I got her voice mail....

Now anyway... I guess what I don't know is if she's interested in going out, or she sees some kind of prostituion involved?

If its for prostituion, I am not even going to bother because thats not what I am after. ITs just we barely talked at all so I don't get it...

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Reason

The reason why strippers or adult entertainers get or give their personal number to clients is not so much because they like them but to build a business base. They are essentially networking. Rich strippers keep in regular contact with their main clients so as to ensure that they will keep comming back to visit them and them alone at the club. Sometimes this networking will include going out on "Dates". Never, ever, everrrrr, take what a stripper says at face value. Never try and read into their actions. Strippers are paid entertainers. Don't view them any other way. You do so at your own risk.

Not all strippers are bad people. But at some point they have got to get paid.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You spent your hard earned on money on a few lap dances and even went into the more expensive vip room?

And your wondering what she really wants?

Can you say Trick Daddy.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this experience a year back when I was in Las Vegas. We went to this strip joint for the night, think it was Pepper Mint Rhino..well anyway this stripper said the same thing she gave me her number. I gave her a call the next day and asked her out for a date.

She said "I cant make it on friday but why dont you come along and see me at the club tonight"..when she said that I knew it was a con...

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, dating doesn't happen at a strip club. It happens outside where things are normal. What you spent like a few hundred that one night? Not worth it man, she's going to be digging for something.

I don't go to a strip joint but there's plenty of those girls all around. I try to keep my budget on girls as low as possible. I usually treat the girl on the first date, but I expect them to pull their share or pay for me on other dates. Enough of this guys paying for everything. It's like prostitution anyway.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Call her up and ask her out for coffee.

She can say YES or she can say NO. Doesn't matter, you get coffee anyway.

Don't let her lure you back to the club. You don't have any business there any more.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a rule in my household. And it's under no circumstances will either my room mate or myself EVER date strippers again. If you really want to be with one she should be a f*ck buddy and nothing else. You have to make this point as clear as possible. Sure there are "nice" strippers out there...somewhere, but the chance of you finding one is very small.

Strippers typically are kinda nutz (like other girls but more so) because I mean it's their job to rub their tits in the face of ANY man with money. This isn't good for the psyche even if they dont' show it at first. We've both dated strippers in the past and thought we were the sh*t but the girls went crazy and Metro PD hand to get involved both times. We've decided that it's no longer worth the risk because jail time over cheap dirty entertainers definately isn't worth it.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Call her up and ask her out for coffee.

She can say YES or she can say NO. Doesn't matter, you get coffee anyway.

Don't let her lure you back to the club. You don't have any business there any more.
i concurrrrrrrrrrrr

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer = is he a mack daddy?

NO.

Jayer = Gullible Sucka.

Yeah dogs.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I called her and got her voice mail. Here is what I said

"Hi this is Jayer, we met last Friday. I dont know what your hours are but Id like to see you again, callme back at ***-***-****

We'll see if she calls. If not should I call again?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see what she says. This is probably a con just so she can suck more MONEY from you....but let's have a look

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhhh boy I just finished talking to her, and man do I have an update....

Ok, so like I said, I called her and left a message. Well a little while ago I saw my phone ringing, and it was her number. Now for whatever reason I got nervous and didn't pick up. I wanted to hear what she said on voice mail but she didn't leave a message...

So after a few minutes of pondering, Im like ok let me call her back and see whats up. So I called and she didn't answer...

I didn't leave a voice mail, but then 2 minutes later she called me back.

She was like "whats up"

I said "hey whats up, Im surprised you remembered me"

she's like "yeah i remember you"

Well thats the last part of the dialogue I am going to quote, she basically started talking a lot, just yacking actually

She said she was sick with a fever, and has been sick for like 6 months now

She said she was new at the strip joint I went to, and came from another strip joint where she had problems because her ex boyfriend was a drug dealer

She said this ex boyfriend got her into coke, and that her and her best friend (another dancer at the club i met her at) do coke and drink but that she has been clean for a week now lol

Anyway she was really just jacking on and on about how all the strippers are hustlers and that they do drugs like crystal meth etc...

She lives in apartment and pays rent (so I guess most of her money must have gone towards drugs)

Well after a while Im thinking ok let me just see what happens

I asked her "When are we going out"

She said "whenever Im not sick"

I said "well it sounds like you work all week, do you have any nighs free"

She said "sunday i work during the day"

I said lets get a nice dinner

She's like "ok just call me later in the week and we'll figure something out"

Now maybe these quotes aren't word for word but they are exactly what was said.

What does everyone think? To be honest I am a little worried about this girl's history, but how many chances do you get to bang a stipper....

I really need opinions here.

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever go on a date with her, see what happens... if she starts doing lines of coke off the dinner table, then obvously its a bad idea to go into it anymore...

Use a condom though! :D

And keep in mind, she might just think your rich and is trying to get somin from you... but who knows , she could also be a nice girl trying to make a lving

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go with it...

Dude... if banging her is all u want from her, then go for it and see where things go, but if u are strting to like her and think about a relationship, then GET OUT OF THERE AS SOON AS U CAN! If all u are gonna do is bang her, then who cares what drugs she is on or what her past is? You need to just be carefull with her because the chances of her having some kind of STD or something is high. So make plans with her on Sunday night, and just see where things go... u dont have anything to loose, just go and gave a good time;)

Laterz...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer

She said she was new at the strip joint I went to, and came from another strip joint where she had problems because her ex boyfriend was a drug dealer

She said this ex boyfriend got her into coke, and that her and her best friend (another dancer at the club i met her at) do coke and drink but that she has been clean for a week now lol

Anyway she was really just jacking on and on about how all the strippers are hustlers and that they do drugs like crystal meth etc...

She lives in apartment and pays rent (so I guess most of her money must have gone towards drugs

What does everyone think? To be honest I am a little worried about this girl's history, but how many chances do you get to bang a stipper....

I really need opinions here.
Strippers and drug dealers, who would of guessed?... wow this is like deja vu for me all over again. First off yes you can nail this girl but no it will not be worth it.

She quit a week ago? Hardly she stopped because she's sick! And don't be fooled by this whole ex boyfirend thing, if I know drug dealers (and believe me of all people to trust on this issue it's me) he's still getting some action on the side while funneling his product through her current club.

So go ahead and do it but don't be suprised when things turn out horrible. Police involvment will be the LEAST of your concerns. People who live the shadier side of life will tell you the same thing.

You're probably young still and haven't been around the block so you'll do it... and learn the hard way... like I did. Have fun bro I hope you learn from this.

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not experienced at all, but I'd have to agree that hanging with hsady people isnt worth it. Somehow you'll get screwed in the end.

Move

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a close friend who is a stripper.
If i was ever at a strip club and she gave me her number, i would think myself to be a VERY lucky man.
She is the most lovely girl you could imagine. Kind, Caring, Fun, Funny and a body to die for.
There would be no way in hell i would EVER pick her to be a stripper.

I guess you need to use your judgement ultimately, but don't pass on it just because she is a stripper. I know they are paid entertainers, but my friend is doing it until she reaches $10,000 and pays her school fees and buys a car and i believe her.

So she takes drugs? Who cares?!? I take drugs, granted its purely recreational, but i don't consider myself the scum of society.
The fact that she said she has been clean for a week does sound concerning because someone saying they are 'clean' usually means they have or had a drug problem.

I say, give it a chance - you will never know otherwise.

Move

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, just read the second part again and wanted to add...

Unless you take drugs regularly or are willing to start a coke habit for yourself, ditch her coz it ain't worth the pain, pressure, work, worry or MONEY!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Move
Sorry, just read the second part again and wanted to add...

Unless you take drugs regularly or are willing to start a coke habit for yourself, ditch her coz it ain't worth the pain, pressure, work, worry or MONEY!
This is very true, but even if you don't do drugs and you want to just hang with her, you'd have to hang around alot of people who do as well as drug dealers. If you're not use to doing this kind of thing, you'll probably go into it thinking it's no big deal. I'm telling you from experience that it is.