Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

STAR WARS introduces first GAY HERO

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a fan of Star Wars so I guess I'm neutral to this.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Watchmen movie already had a gay superhero in it, and that comic is considering one of the most classic comics of all time

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last Star Wars movie was released in 1983

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
No It Wasn't

piranha45 said:
The last Star Wars movie was released in 1983
As much as I want to erase that bullsh@t from my memory, the last Stars Wars movie Episode III Revenge of the Sith was release ten years ago.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C3PO? Gay as a French horn.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were gay or a woman or a glorious brown race, I'd feel stupid for being so obviously pandered to.

clappyclapclap yay someone looks like me!!!!!!! so glad that as a black woman they made soandso char black wow those movie studios really care!!

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
As much as I want to erase that bullsh@t from my memory, the last Stars Wars movie Episode III Revenge of the Sith was release ten years ago.
The Star Wars Prequel had some good materials for a story. The problem was really the directing and the director. George Lucas basically was a bad director. If you didn't know, he didn't directed Empire Strike Back and it's the best star wars to date.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's funny that sexual orientation and gay agenda are coming into play in an action/sci-fi movie where both of these issues shouldn't even be brought up.

Perhaps they should put some product placement for the George Foreman grill in there too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article is about a book called Aftermath. The new Star Wars movie is called The Force Awakens. So it's not talking about a gay character in the movies - yet. I'm sure it's just a matter of time though. The way things are going, they might throw the film makers in jail if they don't put gays in the movie and portray them in a positive light.

Maximus Rex said:
I think his point was that Return of the Jedi was the last legitimate Star Wars movie, and that he doesn't count Episodes I through III.

Sesdinova said:
I think it's funny that sexual orientation and gay agenda are coming into play in an action/sci-fi movie where both of these issues shouldn't even be brought up
The gay agenda would likely say that by not bringing it up, they are bringing it up. They want homosexuality presented as being universally accepted, except by the ignorant.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I think it's funny that sexual orientation and gay agenda are coming into play in an action/sci-fi movie where both of these issues shouldn't even be brought up.

Perhaps they should put some product placement for the George Foreman grill in there too.
Don't know about the gay agenda, but sex has always been mentioned in sci-fi.

A lot of Isaac Asimov's stories, Orson Scott Card stories, almost any famous sci-fi author in the past century, you name it. Part of sci-fi has always been the hypothetical new ways to deal with relationships in the face of future technology.

Heck the entire "Robot" series follows an alpha detective from Earth and a large subplot is how humans on other planets have abandoned their sexuality and manhood. Throughout the series he seduces an alien woman, teaches a beta alien how to be alpha, etc.

The thing is we vote with our money. How many people are going to be complaining here about a gay agenda and then going to actually watch the movie?

I always find it funny when I come to the Anything Else section and someone makes a thread like "Did you watch movie X? X was so blue pill, I can't believe society shoves this down our throats" 100% of the time if there is a feminist subplot, they show it in the trailer and you can save your money, yet people want to complain and see it anyways. See you all in a couple months after you have all seen the movie.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the release of #7 was going to be about Luke's daughter.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with gay people honestly, not much of what they do effects me. But I won't accept gay people as the norm, because they clearly aren't and homosexuality can't be accepted as normal for the same reasons.

Does a gay hero diminish a film? No, if it plays into the reality of being a gay person...but if it is stuffed in our faces and an attempt the brainwash society into thinking it's normal then I have a problem.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This^^ repped... Whoops, I mean liked lol. Perfectly stated. Ok to be gay but don't shove it down my throat. (No pun)

There is one other plus that comes from men being gay; more free women in the pool for us who are not.