Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stand up for yourself and be outspoken; Always remain strong

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm taking this ceramics class (easy A, I'm a senior so I don't want to stress about grades since I did everything prior), and the way the teacher seats us is she divides us into groups of 4. It's me and 3 other girls at my table and we talk and tease each other and stuff, just having fun (it's ceramics, ya know?). Well we all tease this one girl (I'll call her Sara) and while one other girl at our table is teasing her about her project (lets call her Jane), this other chick who sits at the table beside me starts shouting to the other girl to "shut the f*ck up" and stuff. They go back and forth, Jane not cursing while b!tch chick is. Well eventually I ask that b!tch why it bothers her so much because Sara pokes fun at our projects too, we all do it to wach other and it doesn't really bother any of us (I say this with a slight grin like it's no big deal, try to lighten up the situation a bit) and she's like "its because we can all hear you guys bashing her all the time and it's very fvcking rude. You guys should just shut the fvck up and mind your own damn business (what a hypocrite lol). Well I called her out on her bs said that "you're telling us to mind our own business but look at what you're doing right now".
At this point, she gets up, walks over to my table and raises her hand like she's about to hit me and is like "you need to shut the **** up right now". I realize she wants to hit me and I stand up with my my grin fading into complete seriousness. My body language must have changed too cuz she was looking up at me and the another girl at her table grabbed her arm and is like "calm down -----, it's okay" and Sarah said to the b!tch "-----, it's fine, relax", plus when I sat back down Sara was like "Double, relax" (I felt like Goku on the brink of becoming a super saiyan at that point lol).

So pardon the long story, it probably didn't have the climax you wanted it to have, but this next part wouldn't have made too much sense without knowing the context. Sara and the other girl (who stayed out of this whole thing) went to get clay or something, and then Jane said to me "That, right there was pretty cool. Like that was really hot." LOL, funny thing is, this chick has a boyfriend too. And she isn't super passive either and usually speaks her mind like a lot of rich girls do (this school is super liberal so she is more like THAT kind of outsoken girl, and can sometimes be annoying lol), but when she said that, she looked really submissive. Maybe it's just me over analyzing the situation after it's over because I didn't think too much about it when she said it, but you get what I'm trying to say:

Women always like strong men, no matter what. Be strong, be outspoken, don't be afraid of consequences.

Like guru says, be shameless in action.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what would you have done if she hit you?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what would you have done if she hit you?
Prolly pushed her away. But like super hard to where she will probably fall. And of she tries anything again i would push her away but from her face so that way it hurts a bit more.