Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spotting a transgender

ajt6732

Reaction score
I believe this topic has been beat to death on this forum but I cant seem to find any thread...

I've been having bad luck on spotting a transgender until 20 minutes into the conversation I realize it's really a dude. This sucks. It's embarrassing. I've been browsing the web, I hear to look at the adams apple, hands, feet, 5 0'clock shadow, the way they walk- if they walk funny, I assume its a guy. How about facial features? With plastic surgery they can make themselves look like whoever they want to be, this method cant be trsuted. How do you guys spot them?? These days with all the transgender movements, there are way more around than ever!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are talking about post-op trannies, the only thing that cannot be created by modern techniques is a man-made vagina that gets wet on its own. Trannies are sneaking into beauty pageants; the MIss Universe people are scrambling right now to come up with a tranny policy. If the people who judge beauty pageants can't spot a tranny, who else can be expected to?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the hips. If they have hips that are overly narrow OR hip implants (they never look natural). Also stronger chins and jawlines and larger wider hands