Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Special Message for all White Knights...

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
The key phrase there is, "if they give a shyt".....that's the point, they don't give a shyt lol.

I believe we as Men in today's market are nothing but utility and entertainment to a woman, similar to an appliance. They will use us for the sex, money, laughter, good time, good company and FREE handyman work for as long as they can get the benefits and/or for as long as we are willing to willingly give them out.

The moment we stop providing them or she finds someone that does it "better"....she'll either flat out leave or start acting an A.SS which will cause you to NEXT her (which is what she wants you to do).

Also as a side note, why did you scratch out your face lol? I mean why am I one of the few guys on this site that shows his face around here lol? Why is everybody hiding?
Well hid my face because you're all internet strangers. Privacy. Anonymity.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Well hid my face because you're all internet strangers. Privacy. Anonymity.
But what are you keeping your face private for lol? I mean is somebody going to "get you" for coming into the Manosphere?

I guess I just don't get why so many across the Manosphere are extremely hidden. Why can't we network with each other? You can't do that when everybody wants to hide and instead be "usernames" instead of their selves. How much more powerful and effective could we be towards each other, if we did MORE than just come together on a Discussion Forum under hidden usernames? Imagine the networking power we would have, XYZ guy from Sosuave is looking to get into XYZ position, but XYZ other guy from Sosuave is the Manager of said position, bam, instant referral.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so about a month ago I had a ONS with a married chick in her thirties. Met her in a club and she was initially with two friends. Now she was showing no interest in me and was very wary of the presence of her friends. We went to the bar and I kind of strategically lost her friends.....I convinced her to bounce to another place......which ended up being ...just around this corner.....which ended up being my place....a lot of (token) last minute resistence.....and then she got a good banging....trying to tell me she had never cheated before, whether that's true or not is irrelevant...
I find it hard to take serious when a guy that gloat about a ONS with a married chick in her thirties. At the very least go after women in their twenties. By age 30 a lot of women are already going downhill.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that I've dated so many women who have treated me well, such as my current girl who picks up the tab half the time we go out, fvcks me senseless, and doesn't use me for anything. Like the indian college girl I dated last year, who was super hot yet never used me for anything.

Don't blame others if you pick up trash off the street. Start looking into yourself as to how you are screening women. Are some bad? Sure. But if you stop thinking with tour penis, and start thinking with your brain, you won't have to deal with that.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it that I've dated so many women who have treated me well, such as my current girl who picks up the tab half the time we go out, fvcks me senseless, and doesn't use me for anything. Like the indian college girl I dated last year, who was super hot yet never used me for anything.

Don't blame others if you pick up trash off the street. Start looking into yourself as to how you are screening women. Are some bad? Sure. But if you stop thinking with tour penis, and start thinking with your brain, you won't have to deal with that.
So true. I tend to gravitate towards women like this. I've learned to treat them more fairly though. I used to really take advantage of them but it's not worth the guilt you feel.

Of course I think I have problems getting close to others.

Last edited:

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Reminds me of the standard phrase women use on their dating profiles "If you can make me laugh, you're so-and-so-much in!". When was the last time you saw a man say that? that's because she expects you to entertain her, and men don't say that because they know what their role is too.
But what if you're entertaining each other?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I find it hard to take serious when a guy that gloat about a ONS with a married chick in her thirties. At the very least go after women in their twenties. By age 30 a lot of women are already going downhill.
Gloating? You're wrong, there was no gloating...it was relavent to the discussion. If I wanted to gloat
there's plenty of other situations I could have shared but this was relevant because it had nothing to do with her seeking social value. She wanted sex without consequences. Try improve your reading comprehension skills.

If I were you I'd ask myself why that seemed to bother you......potential for growth there
bro ;) you're welcome.

Furthermore, I find it laughable (and maybe hard to take serious) when another man tries to tell another man what age category he should be fvcking in. She was the same age as me and if a woman looks
good and is dtf I'm hardly going to say to her "oh you're no longer in your twenties? oh I guess we're not going to fvck tonight". Get real, kid.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gloating? You're wrong, there was no gloating...it was relavent to the discussion. If I wanted to gloat
there's plenty of other situations I could have shared but this was relevant because it had nothing to do with her seeking social value. She wanted sex without consequences. Try improve your reading comprehension skills.

If I were you I'd ask myself why that seemed to bother you......potential for growth there
bro ;) you're welcome.

Furthermore, I find it laughable (and maybe hard to take serious) when another man tries to tell another man what age category he should be fvcking in. She was the same age as me and if a woman looks
good and is dtf I'm hardly going to say to her "oh you're no longer in your twenties? oh I guess we're not going to fvck tonight". Get real, kid.
It doesn't bother me and there's no need for me to improve my reading comprehension skill. It took me 10 seconds to misinterpret a message but takes 10 minutes for you to correct my misinterpretation. Therefore being wrong is easier then being correct. If you get what I mean.