Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Special Message for all White Knights...

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
You clearly failed to make a point.

I don't know what world you reside in but this post doesn't exactly resonate with the world I live in.

Look, you have excellent insight and I like your posts but this one seems to be an exercise in binary thinking.

Are you basing this on relationships only? are you basing this on your life experience? It just
seems like a lot of theory. You seem to be a little obsessed with the whole Alpha/beta/white knight scenario......

What about one night stands? what about fvck buddies?

My last few one night stands didn't look to get any resources out of me, only my sex. In fact Friday
night I went back into the bar to approach the bar girl (we'd been flirting) when I got to the bar I started talking to another girl....she bought me a drink.......yep I got her one back, but that lay cost me zero dollars....she wanted my c0ck. So that's what I was saying....we had a common goal....we had positive emotions....we spent some time together......that's it. Deal done.

The fact is that women do have a Disney mentality....(a lot do)....but yes they also have a hypergamous nature and the two things conflict....why do you think so many of them are screwed up in the head....

and what's wrong with "stupid PUA games"? sorry but if you're working the bars....some PUA tactics are pretty efficient........and it does seem to build attraction at least their spreading their legs for me...

A lot of biaches are earning good money now and feel they don't need a man.....they don't need a relationship.......just the c0ck.....at least that's what I'm seeing....

You remind me of Chelsea football club. They won the league last year and were fantastic. this year they didn't invest and have not evolved and are sadly failing.

this binary black and white thinking can't be a blanket response to everyone on the planet.

Wake up man.
Listen.. women care ONLY about what a man can do for them. Sure.. its not always money.. but its always something.

The POINT of this post (annoyed I have to spell it out) is that women are not looking for love, they are looking to BE loved. They are looking for opportunity. A woman benefits greatly from a man's love. She does not benefit from loving a man. Which is why few (if any) women actually love the men they are with. Those men are a resources providing either money, entertainment, ego boosting attention or social leverage in the form of status.

Does this make sense now?

So isn't it idiotic for men to go around looking for some kind of soul mate? Isn't it MORE idiotic for men to be white knights always sticking their necks out for strange women they don't even know well? A woman will be the soul mate of ANY man who pays the right price. And it doesn't have to be money. But it has to be something. And being "nice" or having "swagger" ain't on the list. Even if women tell you it is. THAT is my point.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
All I offer women is myself, which includes: charm, wit, orgasms, some feelz, and a little drama - nothing to do with money or gifts. Just myself, and they love/like me for it.
Just because women like you.. that doesn't mean its for the reasons you think.

Trust me they don't give a sh!t about charm, wit, orgasms, feelz and drama if it doesn't come with SOMETHING ELSE they REALLY want.

Read my post above for more detail.

One night stands mean different things to women than they do to men. For men its about lust and pleasure. For women its usually an experiment or a "ride".

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
To the fellas above who don't quite get it. Two words. Social status.

That's what she gets from you with one night stands and sex. If she likes you, if she thinks you're a catch, she gains social status and validation just by being with you. It's not just about money and material things.

It doesn't matter how well you treat her. It doesn't matter how much you respect her. It doesn't matter how smart you are. If she doesn't think you're saught after, guess what? She can't readily get anything from you. She can't show you off to the world and impress her friends. Her interest will be low or non existent.
To the guys above how don't get it? "rolls eyes" Yawn. Listen child, how many different countries are there on this planet? how many different cultures? Not everybody, not every culture is obsessed about social status. Do you get that? to say my one nights stands fvcked me because of social status is laughable at best. How does that even make sense "if she likes you, she gains social status"? that has no sense.

so about a month ago I had a ONS with a married chick in her thirties. Met her in a club and she was initially with two friends. Now she was showing no interest in me and was very wary of the presence of her friends. We went to the bar and I kind of strategically lost her friends.....I convinced her to bounce to another place......which ended up being ...just around this corner.....which ended up being my place....a lot of (token) last minute resistence.....and then she got a good banging....trying to tell me she had never cheated before, whether that's true or not is irrelevant...

but she got sex without consequences.......she did not want her friends to know.....where was the social status in that? maybe she got validation, but how does validation affect her social status?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then learn to train your fvcking biatch!!!!!!!!!!!! Set boundaries! set standards!!!!! Jesus fvcking Christ I refuse to believe that there are not some half decent humans on the planet! surely!!!!

Learn about the law of reciprication!
Learn about compliance!! get her to do small things for you, build them up until she's fully compliant!!

Okay okay......I'll touch on something that possibly the Poon King fella is getting at....

There are two types of women if you want to get real simple: givers and takers ....and I'm not just talking about material things. there are women who give positive energy, build you up whatever....then there are those who take....the suck the life out of you....again not just material...they suck your energy....

too often men give to the takers and walk all over the givers (don't appreciate them)

when the opposite is the way to go: give to the givers and take from the takers

the takers are usually the spoiled little biatches with whome men try to win their approval (because they come across as difficult and hard to get)....take from these biatches....run her down....she's not used to it..
And these takers are "attracted" to being taken from. It makes you seem harder to get and they love the challenge.

then you have the givers.....the sweet girl who normally because she is so giving is seen as an easy touch.....and she is not appreciated......fvcking give to these ones .....show appreciation. The mutual reciprocation will reap benefits beyone belief for both parties...

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To the fellas above who don't quite get it. Two words. Social status.

That's what she gets from you with one night stands and sex. If she likes you, if she thinks you're a catch, she gains social status and validation just by being with you. It's not just about money and material things.

It doesn't matter how well you treat her. It doesn't matter how much you respect her. It doesn't matter how smart you are. If she doesn't think you're saught after, guess what? She can't readily get anything from you. She can't show you off to the world and impress her friends. Her interest will be low or non existent.
I understand what is being said here. And I get what is overall trying to be conveyed by PK.

"...if she thinks you're a catch...."

I agree with this^.

But what is "a catch"? Do you have to have money or social status to be perceived as a catch?

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
You clearly missed the point.

A lot of moronic beta b!tches think women walk on water and have some kind of moral superiority over men. This is what being a white knight is based on.

But more importantly.. the video shows that women use SEX as a way to extract resources from men. It is not the Disney story a lot of blue pillers believe it to be. Women give their bodies to men who help them reach their goals. Its not about a man being "nice" or "stylish" or "having good frame".. its about WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER.

All men are better off knowing that access to poon is based ONLY on what she thinks you offer. Faggot betas waste lots of time playing stupid PUA games, emotionally investing is shallow skanks, and trying to "build attraction" thinking women give a sh!t about any of this. What is in it for her? That is all she cares about at ALL stages of your relationship with her. And any man would be a fool to not have the exact same mindset with women. But few men do. They are always trying to offer women as much as possible.

Wake up men.
It's science that they are naturally more manipulative. It is their nature. Its evolutionary psychology. In ea
Listen.. women care ONLY about what a man can do for them. Sure.. its not always money.. but its always something.

The POINT of this post (annoyed I have to spell it out) is that women are not looking for love, they are looking to BE loved. They are looking for opportunity. A woman benefits greatly from a man's love. She does not benefit from loving a man. Which is why few (if any) women actually love the men they are with. Those men are a resources providing either money, entertainment, ego boosting attention or social leverage in the form of status.

So isn't it idiotic for men to go around looking for some kind of soul mate? Isn't it MORE idiotic for men to be white knights always sticking their necks out for strange women they don't even know well? A woman will be the soul mate of ANY man who pays the right price. And it doesn't have to be money. But it has to be something. And being "nice" or having "swagger" ain't on the list. Even if women tell you it is. THAT is my point.
it's most defiantly not always about money or material things.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I understand what is being said here. And I get what is overall trying to be conveyed by PK.

"...if she thinks you're a catch...."

I agree with this^.

But what is "a catch"? Do you have to have money or social status to be perceived as a catch?
Exactly. A woman will put up with just about anything to be with a "catch".

What is a catch? A catch is a man who comes closest to the fantasy ideal in her mind of what a man should be. And this is different from woman to woman. Your job is not to worry about being a catch though. You job is to get laid. Which is why all men should just do whatever they want and stop trying to pander to what they BELIEVE women want. All you need to do is pound vagina until it expires. Then move on to the next.

If just 50% of men had my attitude, you would see a huge spike in good behavior, kindness and respect from women towards men. BUT since most men are desperate, co-dependent, ass kissers.. women continue to exploit and walk on men daily.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah agree with all that....kind of no different to what I was saying in anycase.

Not a great deal of correlation between what you're saying now and the original post.

Perhaps the video was an unfortunate choice in which to make your point...

Never mind, maybe something to think about in the future and you won't feel so annoyed trying
to "spell" it out.

Hope this makes sense to you.

done/

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion PK often generates good discussion. Not everybody always agrees with him (myself included), but he illicits strong opinions for and against.

What I get from this is, Women are often manipulative. I agree 100%.

Focus on spinning enough plates, and the bullshiat that they throw at you becomes a non-issue.
Eh, you can only spin plates for so long and that becomes tiring. At 37 I still have 3 go to women for sex, but they do get a bit chummy when I havent kept up consistent communication and just text them on occassion. Everything becomes tiring sooner than later. At this point I just hope my sex drive dies off completely so I can stop having a yearning for *****... I love *****, best thing ever, but with no sex drive and yearning for it I wouldnt have to deal with these soul destroying vampires

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A catch I would define as someone who is perceived as being saught after by other people, most important of which by peers or those in and around your social circle.

Key word is "perceived." One's social status is very much abstract and fickle. Social status is something that is implied through observations and assumptions usually at a very basic and superficial level. Things such as,
  1. Physical appearance
  2. Money
  3. Style/Materials (i.e. clothes, cars)
  4. Associations (who you know, who you're with)
If a girl sees a guy she has never met before, but notices or suspects he has one of the above traits... social status can be implied. For example, let's say she sees a very attractive guy standing in line waiting for coffee... she finds him hot, and so she assumes other girls find him hot. She knows almost nothing about him, but suddenly to her he has social status. Maybe the guy is an unemployed psychopath who has no friends and recently just got out of prison for attempted murder. But to her, right now, he has high social status.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Then learn to train your fvcking biatch!!!!!!!!!!!! Set boundaries! set standards!!!!! Jesus fvcking Christ I refuse to believe that there are not some half decent humans on the planet! surely!!!!
Here's why I think people who make these statements are off in their analysis. This entire notion of "control your woman" or "be a man and take the lead", listen....you can't LEAD someone that doesn't want to FOLLOW.

You can't "man-up" and take "control" of your woman, if the bytch doesn't want to be controlled. She has to be submissive to you in the first place for you to even be ABLE to lead, control, man-up, or whatever pseudo wording that one wants to use today in terms of a man taking the stand against his woman.

It's one of the reasons why domestic violence cases are through the roof. Try that "take control" shyt on the majority of these chicks out here and watch doesn't she call the "po-po" and claim you beat her, choked her, mentally/verbally abuse her, etc.

I don't try to control ANY chick. I make it known what I want and where I'm going, either the bytch gets with that program or I cut her loose.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's why I think people who make these statements are off in their analysis. This entire notion of "control your woman" or "be a man and take the lead", listen....you can't LEAD someone that doesn't want to FOLLOW.

You can't "man-up" and take "control" of your woman, if the bytch doesn't want to be controlled. She has to be submissive to you in the first place for you to even be ABLE to lead, control, man-up, or whatever pseudo wording that one wants to use today in terms of a man taking the stand against his woman.

It's one of the reasons why domestic violence cases are through the roof. Try that "take control" shyt on the majority of these chicks out here and watch doesn't she call the "po-po" and claim you beat her, choked her, mentally/verbally abuse her, etc.

I don't try to control ANY chick. I make it known what I want and where I'm going, either the bytch gets with that program or I cut her loose.
Best way to be. A woman who wants to be submissive to you will be so.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

Firstly, a little bit of perspective: your opinion is coming from somebody who gives the impression at least that you don't believe in any type of human relationships. No woman in 2015 deserves your time in any type of relationships and your not bothered with male friends unless there's a monetery gain. Correct? Therefore already your point of view is corrupt and suspect

Secondly, you've taken my words completly out of context and based your point of view from that context.

Your speciality is finance I do believe. Let me help you with English, my good man.

"Then learn to train your fvcking biatch!!!!!!!!!!!! Set boundaries! set standards!!!!! Jesus fvcking Christ I refuse to believe that there are not some half decent humans on the planet! surely!!!!"

These are the words you quoted from me. Did you have your contact lenses on when you read that? Where in these words is it written "control"? where is it written "man up"?

Can you see the link between train your byatch and set boundaries? Do you believe setting boandaries is trying to control people? Every man should set boundaries with everyone. In other words: you can't be a pushover with anyone.

Let's break it down for you. "Learn to train your fvcking byatch", Learn does not imply "man up" as you've suggested....It means Learn new behaviour that will improve your life and relationships.....isn't that what this site is about? Learning new behaviours to improve??? Train is not control......setting boundaries with women (and children) is like training your dog. Very similar......granted it's hard to teach an old dog tricks.......but you've basically written something above were you're in agreement with this sentiment...."I don't try to control ANY chick. I make it known what I want and where I'm going, either the bytch gets with that program or I cut her loose" no difference to what I'm saying........except this part "your biatch", now "your" is a possessive pronoun...implying ownership.....which implies....you guessed it ...relationship.......to say Learn to train your fvcking biatch is implying some kind of relationship and therefor there is a least some degree of submissiveness or/and compliance......in other words we can assume it's her choice that she's there.

Now the second part "set boundaries! set standards". I'm not sure how you have understood control and even related it to domestic violence???? I'm scratching the head there.

Again I repeat Every man needs to set boundaries with everyone. Don't be a pushover. I think boundaries are very healthy. in fact, your biatch feels more secure when you set strong boundaries........the woman is the only one who has the luxery of being emotional in the relationship.....the man must be rational, the man must be strong. two emotional people and the relationship won't weahter the storm. The man must be the strong island and she is the waves bashing against it. Strong boundaries.....

Let me point you in the direction of a post by bradd80 (secret guide to mastering the don juan way of life)
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....to-mastering-the-don-juan-way-of-life.197705/

In particular, throw an eye on "LESSON XI: HOW TO INCREASE ATTRACTION USING 6 SIMPLE SENTENCES"

IMO, that's a great example of setting boundaries with a girl. To me that is "training" her to your way of thinking ie that your not a pushover. Yes of course she's fee to walk out the door if she doesn't roll with it......but that's what any form of relationship is 1. Negotiating stating what you want 2. Strongest negotiating position is your ability to walk away.

In no way is that control and in now way is that leading to demostic violence. On the contrary.

The last part that you quoted "I refuse to believe that there are not some half decent human beings on the planet"

Pointless trying to convince you of that one.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did he immediately go to $2000 when $500-1000 likely would have gotten the same result??

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Reykhel,

I'm not going to quote your entire post, but I will just go through a couple of points:

Can you see the link between train your byatch and set boundaries? Do you believe setting boandaries is trying to control people?
When you tell grown men on here, that they have to go out and "train" other grown adults (women), you pretty much have to be in a position of Power and Control for the other grown adult to accept your "training". My point was that you can't lead nor train anybody that doesn't want to follow. Because that's what it will come down to, if the woman wants to follow your shyt, she doesn't NEED to follow you as we have already established that women do not need men anymore for resources or survival.

Every man should set boundaries with everyone. In other words: you can't be a pushover with anyone.
Okay, you aren't a push-over, so what? This concept of "just have some backbone" and that's going to all of a sudden make a chick fall in line, is keyboard fallacy at best. Some women won't allow any man to lead her, control her, train her, or whatever. I'm even at the point of asking, why in the hell do I need to TRAIN her in the first place? Either she's already the type of woman I want in terms of attitude or personality, or I'm leaving.

Matter of fact, while you are quoting other Sosuave posters, look up Anti-Dump, he talks about buying a relationship not building one. When he refers to "buying" he's not talking about literally in terms of spending money, he's talking about when you go to the parking lot you are looking for a specific car to drive off the lot the way you want it. Not one where you have to drive it home and FIX IT UP (or train it as you would say) to be how you want it to be.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Reykhel,

I'm not going to quote your entire post, but I will just go through a couple of points:

When you tell grown men on here, that they have to go out and "train" other grown adults (women), you pretty much have to be in a position of Power and Control for the other grown adult to accept your "training". My point was that you can't lead nor train anybody that doesn't want to follow. Because that's what it will come down to, if the woman wants to follow your shyt, she doesn't NEED to follow you as we have already established that women do not need men anymore for resources or survival.

Okay, you aren't a push-over, so what? This concept of "just have some backbone" and that's going to all of a sudden make a chick fall in line, is keyboard fallacy at best. Some women won't allow any man to lead her, control her, train her, or whatever. I'm even at the point of asking, why in the hell do I need to TRAIN her in the first place? Either she's already the type of woman I want in terms of attitude or personality, or I'm leaving.

Matter of fact, while you are quoting other Sosuave posters, look up Anti-Dump, he talks about buying a relationship not building one. When he refers to "buying" he's not talking about literally in terms of spending money, he's talking about when you go to the parking lot you are looking for a specific car to drive off the lot the way you want it. Not one where you have to drive it home and FIX IT UP (or train it as you would say) to be how you want it to be.
I mean you can withdrawal attention or show your disapproval of certain behaviors and if they give a **** and you're reasonable they'll listen.

Reaction score
White knights will end up serving as ****, validation and power for the fat feminists, to further allow them to spread a communist slut agenda and devalue every last human being on the planet.

Wake up white knights!

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Using YouTube "social experiments" videos are not the empirical way of analyzing actual data on how society functions. Here's why.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I mean you can withdrawal attention or show your disapproval of certain behaviors and if they give a **** and you're reasonable they'll listen.
The key phrase there is, "if they give a shyt".....that's the point, they don't give a shyt lol.

I believe we as Men in today's market are nothing but utility and entertainment to a woman, similar to an appliance. They will use us for the sex, money, laughter, good time, good company and FREE handyman work for as long as they can get the benefits and/or for as long as we are willing to willingly give them out.

The moment we stop providing them or she finds someone that does it "better"....she'll either flat out leave or start acting an A.SS which will cause you to NEXT her (which is what she wants you to do).

Also as a side note, why did you scratch out your face lol? I mean why am I one of the few guys on this site that shows his face around here lol? Why is everybody hiding?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe we as Men in today's market are nothing but utility and entertainment to a woman, similar to an appliance. They will use us for the sex, money, laughter, good time, good company and FREE handyman work for as long as they can get the benefits and/or for as long as we are willing to willingly give them out.
Reminds me of the standard phrase women use on their dating profiles "If you can make me laugh, you're so-and-so-much in!". When was the last time you saw a man say that? that's because she expects you to entertain her, and men don't say that because they know what their role is too.