Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Special Message for all White Knights...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True but for the right price, most people would do anything regardless of their gender.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Funny she actually thinks that tuna tunnel is worth 2 grand!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
didn't even watch it....

All relationships need to be a win/win situation. I mean why would any girl be with
you if she wasn't getting anything out of it? why would I be with a girl if I wasn't getting
anything out of it?

why would I have a friendship if I wasn't getting anything out of it?

Everybody is fundamentaly driven be "what's in it for me?" everybody is fundamentally driven
by their own self interest...

I remember hearing something from somebody (I won't say who for now) when they were talking
about expanding your social circle:

Friendship formula: common goal + positive emotions + shared experience + time = friendship.

If one of these ingredients are missing, you're going to have a problem maintaining the friendship.

I think it can be applied to any relationship

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't even watch it....

All relationships need to be a win/win situation. I mean why would any girl be with
you if she wasn't getting anything out of it? why would I be with a girl if I wasn't getting
anything out of it?

Everybody is fundamentaly driven be "what's in it for me?" everybody is fundamentally driven

I remember hearing something from somebody (I won't say who for now) when they were talking

Friendship formula: common goal + positive emotions + shared experience + time = friendship.

I
THIS

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
didn't even watch it....

anything out of it?

If one of these ingredients are missing, you're going to have a problem maintaining the friendship.

You clearly missed the point.

A lot of moronic beta b!tches think women walk on water and have some kind of moral superiority over men. This is what being a white knight is based on.

But more importantly.. the video shows that women use SEX as a way to extract resources from men. It is not the Disney story a lot of blue pillers believe it to be. Women give their bodies to men who help them reach their goals. Its not about a man being "nice" or "stylish" or "having good frame".. its about WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER.

All men are better off knowing that access to poon is based ONLY on what she thinks you offer. Faggot betas waste lots of time playing stupid PUA games, emotionally investing is shallow skanks, and trying to "build attraction" thinking women give a sh!t about any of this. What is in it for her? That is all she cares about at ALL stages of your relationship with her. And any man would be a fool to not have the exact same mindset with women. But few men do. They are always trying to offer women as much as possible.

Wake up men.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the point of this video?

Wow, a good looking guy convinced a cougar to have sex with him for $2000. Then he told her it was a joke and put it on the internet. Douchebag move IMO.

Last edited:

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

A lot of moronic beta b!tches think women walk on water and have some kind of moral superiority over men. This is what being a white knight is based on.

But more importantly.. the video shows that women use SEX as a way to extract resources from men. It is not the Disney story a lot of blue pillers believe it to be. Women give their bodies to men who help them reach their goals. Its not about a man being "nice" or "stylish" or "having good frame".. its about WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER.

All men are better off knowing that access to poon is based ONLY on what she thinks you offer. Faggot betas waste lots of time playing stupid PUA games, emotionally investing is shallow skanks, and trying to "build attraction" thinking women give a sh!t about any of this. What is in it for her? That is all she cares about at ALL stages of your relationship with her. And any man would be a fool to not have the exact same mindset with women. But few men do. They are always trying to offer women as much as possible.

Wake up men.
All I offer women is myself, which includes: charm, wit, orgasms, some feelz, and a little drama - nothing to do with money or gifts. Just myself, and they love/like me for it.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

Wake up men.
You clearly failed to make a point.

I don't know what world you reside in but this post doesn't exactly resonate with the world I live in.

Look, you have excellent insight and I like your posts but this one seems to be an exercise in binary thinking.

Are you basing this on relationships only? are you basing this on your life experience? It just
seems like a lot of theory. You seem to be a little obsessed with the whole Alpha/beta/white knight scenario......

What about one night stands? what about fvck buddies?

My last few one night stands didn't look to get any resources out of me, only my sex. In fact Friday
night I went back into the bar to approach the bar girl (we'd been flirting) when I got to the bar I started talking to another girl....she bought me a drink.......yep I got her one back, but that lay cost me zero dollars....she wanted my c0ck. So that's what I was saying....we had a common goal....we had positive emotions....we spent some time together......that's it. Deal done.

The fact is that women do have a Disney mentality....(a lot do)....but yes they also have a hypergamous nature and the two things conflict....why do you think so many of them are screwed up in the head....

and what's wrong with "stupid PUA games"? sorry but if you're working the bars....some PUA tactics are pretty efficient........and it does seem to build attraction at least their spreading their legs for me...

A lot of biaches are earning good money now and feel they don't need a man.....they don't need a relationship.......just the c0ck.....at least that's what I'm seeing....

You remind me of Chelsea football club. They won the league last year and were fantastic. this year they didn't invest and have not evolved and are sadly failing.

this binary black and white thinking can't be a blanket response to everyone on the planet.

Wake up man.

Last edited:

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't even watch it....

anything out of it?

so your point is that relationships should be rewarding and positive for both parties, agreed.
However, todays woman is all about what she gets, what is in it for her. That is the problem, there is no give and take, just take take take and more take.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
so your point is that relationships should be rewarding and positive for both parties, agreed.
However, todays woman is all about what she gets, what is in it for her. That is the problem, there is no give and take, just take take take and more take.
Then learn to train your fvcking biatch!!!!!!!!!!!! Set boundaries! set standards!!!!! Jesus fvcking Christ I refuse to believe that there are not some half decent humans on the planet! surely!!!!

Learn about the law of reciprication!
Learn about compliance!! get her to do small things for you, build them up until she's fully compliant!!

Okay okay......I'll touch on something that possibly the Poon King fella is getting at....

There are two types of women if you want to get real simple: givers and takers ....and I'm not just talking about material things. there are women who give positive energy, build you up whatever....then there are those who take....the suck the life out of you....again not just material...they suck your energy....

too often men give to the takers and walk all over the givers (don't appreciate them)

when the opposite is the way to go: give to the givers and take from the takers

the takers are usually the spoiled little biatches with whome men try to win their approval (because they come across as difficult and hard to get)....take from these biatches....run her down....she's not used to it..

then you have the givers.....the sweet girl who normally because she is so giving is seen as an easy touch.....and she is not appreciated......fvcking give to these ones .....show appreciation. The mutual reciprocation will reap benefits beyone belief for both parties...

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then learn to train your fvcking biatch!!!!!!!!!!!! Set boundaries! set standards!!!!! Jesus fvcking Christ I refuse to believe that there are not some half decent humans on the planet! surely!!!!

Learn about the law of reciprication!
Learn about compliance!! get her to do small things for you, build them up until she's fully compliant!!

Okay okay......I'll touch on something that possibly the Poon King fella is getting at....

There are two types of women if you want to get real simple: givers and takers ....and I'm not just talking about material things. there are women who give positive energy, build you up whatever....then there are those who take....the suck the life out of you....again not just material...they suck your energy....

too often men give to the takers and walk all over the givers (don't appreciate them)

when the opposite is the way to go: give to the givers and take from the takers

the takers are usually the spoiled little biatches with whome men try to win their approval (because they come across as difficult and hard to get)....take from these biatches....run her down....she's not used to it..

then you have the givers.....the sweet girl who normally because she is so giving is seen as an easy touch.....and she is not appreciated......fvcking give to these ones .....show appreciation. The mutual reciprocation will reap benefits beyone belief for both parties...
understand and agree, however I had a taker who was spoiled growing up to the point where she made decisions that just ruined her life and made it difficult forever.
I tried and tried to get her to give, the only times she did is in times of desperation, when i bailed or broke things off, this always lasted temporarily, even though she truly wanted to give these things, down to her core she is just not capable. sad.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Iny opinion PK often generates good discussion. Not everybody always agrees with him (myself included), but he illicits strong opinions for and against.

What I get from this is, Women are often manipulative. I agree 100%.

Focus on spinning enough plates, and the bullshiat thst they throw at you becomes a non-issue.
Agreed. It would be a duller place without PK. I'm a fan of his ways, just as I am a fan of Jose Mourinho's
ways. But we're big enough to jostle a little no? ;) healthy discussions.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Women will only take what YOU allow them to take. What YOU are willing or not willing to accept in life, with enough conviction, FATE will eventually defer to (sometimes with a different audience, not with the people you initially hoped to share it with).

It's a given people were created and born with the will to receive, not to give. However, the focus in not on women, nor people (as they cannot be controlled); it's on YOU--and the standards YOU are willing/willing not to accept in your life.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only do you have to find women that actually like you so that you can build on that initial attraction, but me should be screening out overly structured takers.

It is not enough to find a women who loves you she has to be willing to give. A drop dead beautiful woman who loves you is not worth it long term if she is also wants to put you on a curfew and do nothing but take take take. It's hard to dump beauties that love you, but if she's a pain in the @ss you're a fool if you hang around.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Might NOT always be money but women do use my for their own needs. Same way men use women for sex, they use men for resources and emotional support. Pick and choose what you want to be.
Again I get really skeptical about judging all men and women as one. We might have common traits but each person also have their own set of needs , ego and goals. Sometimes it just happens that 2 people have matching needs and goals and they end up happily married. MOST part , they don't and people in this generation are too lazy to learn & adapt so they rather call it quits and start fresh.

That's what you get when you raise a generation of "hand outs " , once you stop giving they don't know how to act.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about one night stands? what about fvck buddies?

My last few one night stands didn't look to get any resources out of me, only my sex. In fact Friday
night I went back into the bar to approach the bar girl (we'd been flirting) when I got to the bar I started talking to another girl....she bought me a drink.......yep I got her one back, but that lay cost me zero dollars....she wanted my c0ck. So that's what I was saying....we had a common goal....we had positive emotions....we spent some time together......that's it. Deal done.
All I offer women is myself, which includes: charm, wit, orgasms, some feelz, and a little drama - nothing to do with money or gifts. Just myself, and they love/like me for it.
To the fellas above who don't quite get it. Two words. Social status.

That's what she gets from you with one night stands and sex. If she likes you, if she thinks you're a catch, she gains social status and validation just by being with you. It's not just about money and material things.

It doesn't matter how well you treat her. It doesn't matter how much you respect her. It doesn't matter how smart you are. If she doesn't think you're saught after, guess what? She can't readily get anything from you. She can't show you off to the world and impress her friends. Her interest will be low or non existent.

Last edited: