Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Southerners here, tell me whats up with Georgia, its women, and its people.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted to post this because this has been something I wanted to talk about since we seem to have some southerners on here. I am no longer in Georgia but I have run into a few Atlanta transplants in my area (surprise, no one really likes them either) so it is something I wanted to discuss.

I was having this conversation with @Dhoulmagus and some other members on another thread of mines which was locked but I wanted to ask the southerners here about it. I've stayed and lived in Tennessee, Alabama, and, if it counts, Texas for at least a year so I have some southern states to compare Georgia too. I have also stated in South Carolina for a few months as well. To be fair, I've only stayed in Atlanta and Athens back when I was in Georgia so I have no idea what the rest of the state is like.

In all of the other southern states I was in, there was at least some respect and class from a lot of the locals. You could talk to people about things like sports or current events and you would usually have a good time, the people were also very helpful. People actually seemed to care about each other and were very respectful towards others. Strangers would actually smile at you in public if you made eye contact with them.

Not in Georgia, the people were either redneck, hood, or snobs. Then on top of that you get a lot of guys who are trying to push your buttons, AMOG, or just get a rise out of you in front of their friends and others in public. I also felt like you got a lot of hipster types in the state who lack empathy and just seem so "dead" in the way they carry themselves, kinda like April Ludgate from Parks and Recreation. The only friendly people I met there were all black.

I found that there was this desperation for being "cool" in Georgia if some of you catch my drift. To me it seemed like almost everyone in the Atlanta was trying to act like a baller or some sort of superstar who thought they were too good to talk to most people. You rarely if even encountered the real, respectful, and cool southerners that you encountered in other states.

Lets talk about the women.

First of all, the white girls are much less attractive than their counterparts from other states I've listed (lots of fatties and even the many of the fit ones seem facially deformed tbh), black girls there are pretty good looking though. I rarely saw white women that were 8s and up there. Come to think of it, I don't think we've ever had a Miss USA winner from Georgia.

Looks aside, I found that Georgia women were generally rude, sketchy (especially Atlanta girls!), a lot more stuck up than other southern girls, prudish, almost always seem to be in everyone's personal business (just pouncing at the chance to tell all the unflattering details about their lives), and almost seem to be looking for drama every chance they would get. I am not saying all Georgia women are like this, just that most are.

If I am not the only one that had that kind of an experience in the state, tell me, what's up with the people there?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I have lived in Atlanta for a year.

The suburbs feature very few single women. All of the attractive women I meet have a guy they have been dating for years. Most of their guys are actually bums who they support. Meanwhile the Austin, TX counterparts of these women are single, lonely and desperate.

So I meet the same number of girls and get a lot of numbers, but they are just too satisfied with their lives to be that anxious it seems, at least compared to TX. Also, I meet a LOT of extremely rude women here, usually in their 40's.

Also, the people here in GA have the worst work ethic I've ever witnessed and I've lived in 12 states, 25 cites and 40 neighborhoods. The only thing people in Atlanta do quickly is they quickly get mad when you tell them how slow they are. Then you will feel their wrath. I found myself screaming at people when I first got here, only to have them threaten to call the police if I didn't celebrate their person-in-a-motorized-wheelchair pace.

How is Huntsville, Alabama? I have to go there next week for an interview. I like Auburn women.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I have lived in Atlanta for a year.

The suburbs feature very few single women. All of the attractive women I meet have a guy they have been dating for years. Most of their guys are actually bums who they support.

So I meet the same number of girls and get a lot of numbers, but they are just too satisfied with their lives to be that anxious it seems, at least compared to TX. Also, I meet a LOT of extremely rude women here, usually in their 40's.
I seriously don't get this, like wtf. When I was in GA, I would see fat bubbas with a pissed off angry look on their face walking side by side with reasonably good looking women, by Georgia standards that is. In other southern states, those women would be going for a Matthew McConaughey lookalike. I met rude women in their 20s and even a lot of rude college girls when I was there.

Georgia girls tend to have the resting ***** face going for them as well, guess that is why they look so facially deformed on average compared to their sisters in other southern states.

Also, the people here in GA have the worst work ethic I've ever witnessed and I've lived in 12 states, 25 cites and 40 neighborhoods. The only thing people in Atlanta do quickly is they quickly get mad when you tell them how slow they are. Then you will feel their wrath. I found myself screaming at people when I first got here, only to have them threaten to call the police if I didn't celebrate their person-in-a-motorized-wheelchair pace.
You're from Texas, I am sure they backed down once you screamed at them. I found that while the whole AMOG tactics were very common with Georgia guys, it rarely escalated into a fight for some reason.

Huntsville is pretty much an old school southern town, lots of women marry young and the people are conservative about marriage and relationships.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in Seattle and I'm seeing Asians with girls. In addition, the competition here for guys is weak. Most guys I see are wimpy borderline gay nerds.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in Seattle and I'm seeing Asians with girls. In addition, the competition here for guys is weak. Most guys I see are wimpy borderline gay nerds.
Ya, it is becoming pretty common but this thread wasn't about interracial relationships at all.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seattle has more fags and lesbians than any other place I've been to. Hell, I probably saw more gigolos than female prostitutes. The men there are wimpy as hell and the locals are just plain weird man. Everyone there is so liberal, it's rediculous. They talk about how they don't judge and ****, but if you are an Indian woman who covers herself up for religious purposes, they will hate you for everything they can. That said, the women are also a lot more beatiful than most others. Maybe it was because I went there in the summer though and tourists generally are more common in the summer (tourists = rich = better looking women usually), but still. They also seem to be more snobby though too.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I've been to Washington before, it gets a lot of hate but IMO, the women there are very underrated. As much as I would love to talk about my trip to Washington, can we get back on topic about Georgia? Please?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I've been to Washington before, it gets a lot of hate but IMO, the women there are very underrated. As much as I would love to talk about my trip to Washington, can we get back on topic about Georgia? Please?
Yeah, gtfo out of that **** stain on the map known as Georgia or the East Coast entirely and move anywhere west of the Mississippi River. Atlanta is **** and will always be **** lol. Idk why anybody willingly lives out east?!?

Seattle has more fags and lesbians than any other place I've been to. Hell, I probably saw more gigolos than female prostitutes. The men there are wimpy as hell and the locals are just plain weird man. Everyone there is so liberal, it's rediculous. They talk about how they don't judge and ****, but if you are an Indian woman who covers herself up for religious purposes, they will hate you for everything they can. That said, the women are also a lot more beatiful than most others. Maybe it was because I went there in the summer though and tourists generally are more common in the summer (tourists = rich = better looking women usually), but still. They also seem to be more snobby though too.
I'm asking myself the same question because I'm shocked in the amount of hot women up here. They might be tourists ha because every race of women here are hot.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atlanta is its own cultural island. The rest of Georgia is "the South."

I really enjoyed my time in Macon, which is only about 45 minutes from the south side of Atlanta. I lived in a house that was like a mansion to me. My rent was $800 a month.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score

I really enjoyed my time in Macon, which is only about 45 minutes from the south side of Atlanta. I lived in a house that was like a mansion to me. My rent was $800 a month.
I just find attractive women so hard to come across in that state and the few decent looking ones that exist have massive entitlement issues and well, fit the mold I described in my thread.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is Huntsville, Alabama? I have to go there next week for an interview. I like Auburn women.
Huntsville is like a redneck Silicon Valley, except that the non-engineers are all fat. (That is not to say that the engineer women aren't fat, but that distribution is pretty much constant nationwide.)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I spent one night in Huntsville. I saw about 3 hot girls and one turned her head, so I got the impression I would do well there. Then I realized there are pretty much only 3 cool spots.

The company who interviewed me was in a top secret military office (my connection even got lost) and a panel of 4 people told me they were working on a Missile defense network that could save humanity.

I told them I already invented the software they needed and that I could sell it to them, or rewrite it, that my patent expired. I went on to give a clinic in exactly what they needed.

They then passed on me, saying there was a conflict of interest. Feel more secure now knowing this is how the military works?

"And I don't want to live in a world where somebody else makes the world a better place, better than we do" - CEO of Hoolie, Silicon Valley Season 2

Last edited:

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Atlanta is a city with a large gay population, a successful black population relative to other major cities, a good bit of Asian immigrants, and lots of good ol boy type southerners. It really is a sight to behold, one would think that would all lead to tons of anger, animosity, and regular violence. Yet what I saw was that people pretty much respected each other's boundaries and there was hardly any of that going on.

I will say if you're into black women, the city is probably the best in the country but if you like white girls? Better be ready to please the good ol boy network if you want quality but even then, I think that will be pretty tough to do if you weren't raised alongside them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atlanta is a city with a large gay population, a successful black population relative to other major cities, a good bit of Asian immigrants, and lots of good ol boy type southerners. It really is a sight to behold, one would think that would all lead to tons of anger, animosity, and regular violence. Yet what I saw was that people pretty much respected each other's boundaries and there was hardly any of that going on.

I will say if you're into black women, the city is probably the best in the country but if you like white girls? Better be ready to please the good ol boy network if you want quality but even then, I think that will be pretty tough to do if you weren't raised alongside them.
I've found the black women in Atlanta and the South in general to be overrated. Washington DC, Houston, and Toronto are tops (yes, Toronto). Here in Metro-NYC the quality isn't as consistent as those three, but we have the most black women in North America. Chicago is similar caliber, but makes up for it as well with sheer number.

Last edited:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score

If you are a minority that likes white girl then you are better off just leaving the country. My uncle brought back a hot girl from France. Like he wouldn't have been able to pull that here in the states.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
If you are a minority that likes white girl then you are better off just leaving the country. My uncle brought back a hot girl from France. Like he wouldn't have been able to pull that here in the states.
I disagree with that, the trick is to just go to areas where there are a lot of white girls to go around. I think Atlanta (and GA in general) is one of the worst places for guys who like white girls because there aren't many to go around, at least half are overweight, and the competition for the remaining ones is fierce. You're going against entitled "good ol boys" and old money frat boys for the same hottie who would hardly register on the radar in a place like Florida or a very white state.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree with that, the trick is to just go to areas where there are a lot of white girls to go around. I think Atlanta (and GA in general) is one of the worst places for guys who like white girls because there aren't many to go around, at least half are overweight, and the competition for the remaining ones is fierce. You're going against entitled "good ol boys" and old money frat boys for the same hottie who would hardly register on the radar in a place like Florida or a very white state.
I live in North Dakota, and just change the good ole frat boy to some bearded bum that hunts and drives a truck. Same **** different setting. I know an Asian guy that pulls 9s in Europe too.