Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something I've noticed

boxing_chanp

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know women are basically crazy. At least most Western (American) women are. Some studies suggest that in the 18-34 age range, fully HALF of these women have a diagnosable mental illness. So, your odds of finding a sane chick aren't very good. But, there's something I've noticed about women in general that really speaks to the "crazy" part.

Ask any woman about the guy that was the Love of their life. The guy they swooned over. The guy they cried over. The guy that made their heart race. And you know what you'll find? It was the guy who treated them the worst. The guy who ditched them on dates. The guy who never called them and disappeared for weeks without calling. If you don't believe me, just ask any girl. Ask who the love of their life was and how he treated her.

See guys, you're not treating women bad when you do these things. Obviously it's what they're attracted to. Whether they realize it or not. For some reason, selfishness, indifference and being a jerk are an aphrodisiac to women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask any woman about the guy that was the Love of their life. The guy they swooned over. The guy they cried over. The guy that made their heart race. And you know what you'll find? It was the guy who treated them the worst. The guy who ditched them on dates. The guy who never called them and disappeared for weeks without calling. If you don't believe me, just ask any girl. Ask who the love of their life was and how he treated her.
I don't really agree with what you're saying, but I think you're missing something. You can say that women fall for the guy who abandons her in the same way that guys here get oneitis over girls who don't really care about them.

This is my theory: People (both men and women) fall hard for people who are of higher Sexual Market Value than they are. It's not that they are craving being mistreated, it's that they Want What They Can't Have. Some might call it dating Out of Their League (that will anger some people here who claim that leagues don't exist). People love the idea of being with someone of higher Sexual Market Value than they are because that then validates them. It makes them appear like they themselves are on that level, they're defining themselves by the desirability of the mate they are able to attract.

Except in this case, they can't attract them - not to that level. Maybe they can attract them temporarily, or as a fling. But the higher value people are never going to care for their lower value lovers because they know they can do much better. You are concluding from this that women want guys who treat them poorly, but that's not what they want. What they really are attracted to is the higher value. The "not caring" part is just a symptom of their value differences, not the cause of the attraction.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would one know if he is higher value than her?
Power. One or more of the following:
1. Financial power (money)
2. Social power (social proof)
3. Political power (CEO of a company, manager of a shop)
4. Physical power (Fit, health, height, looks)

Women's SMV is a lot on physical attributes: weight, height, curves, boob size, ass size, etc.
Men's SMV is more spread out.

However, even if you have all four, you still can get no chicks. Social norms dictate that it's men's job to approach women, and this action, by itself, already takes some power away from you. You already gave that power away by approaching her. That's letting her know you are interested in her, so now the power is on her to decide yes and no. Women love this ****.

Approaching women is kind of like gambling in Vegas. You pay to play. You already lose money before the cards are dealt. Once it's dealt, if you get good hands, you have higher chance to win, but if you don't, you are screwed. This is where game matters.

Last edited:

boxing_chanp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know whether it has anything to do with higher value, but the common denominator is that they guy treated them badly. Whether you "agree" with me or not, it doesn't negate the fact that it's true. For whatever that's worth.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe what boxing chanp says is true and IN SOME CASES it happens exactly how Zekko explained.

For some reason girls crave drama and are sadistic and masochistic at the same time, they like to have power over someone and ruining his life while at the same time they like to be mistreated.
Sometime it seems they have some deep desire to be mistreated and manhandled just like men have a subconscius desire to loot, rape and spread havok.

Regarding what Zekko said it makes sense, we are all willing to take more damage in order to get what we believe has a high value...anyone here would drive 4 hours to bang and hb5? how many would to bang an hb9?
The stress and the economical cost of driving so much is a price to pay only if the reward is high, and lets be honest apart the sex, banging a hb5 doesnt make you feel good in your head while banging the hb9 makes you feel a winner so there is ego involved.

In my case I had a gf which surely was of a higher league than mine, I knew it and probably she knew it too yet the amount of pain and frustration that girl endured before leaving me was outstanding, she had guys much better than me going after her while I was fvcking around any time she was away, I didnt pick up the phone if I was at the gym and not a single time I helped her to cook my own food...not saying it to brag or something, Im fvcked up in the head and have no proble to admitt it but this is just to show that there is something in being hurt that keeps girls connected, make them think about you and so on, some kind of stockholm syndrome.

Edit: ahah just read the message from pairplus talking about stockholm syndrome as well, was typing while u wrote but somehow we agreed on that.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko is bang, bang, bang on the money.

All the women who I still yearn over were higher smv.

Yes, some people, men and women appreciate cruelty.

Mainly it's:

The woman who had a higher smv fvck them a few times and use them as a sex toy.

The man who has a hb have a little time with them to repair from a break up, or perhaps her friends said "pick a nice guy, or an average guy". Or even she read a book or a film about a guy a bit like you. Or her ex was your exact opposite.

I had a hb once who said her ex, who she found out was a cross dresser in secret after 5 years (she dumped him immediately) wanted me because I didn't give Jack sh1t about my appearance (obv when not out and about) and I was much more slobby and relaxed! She finished it pretty quickly but I am glad I got this feedback as I'm working on appearance - I just can't respect men who preen, tan, moisturise, ink and spike hair. Girls like it I guess but it's fvcking gay in my book. It's a man living to look good for a womAn in my eyes.

I digress. There are all sorts of reasons people date down and up, and I'm just grateful I have fvcked a few hot women! Although the REALLY hot one who just played my ass for kicks, this is the whole reason I got to this forum, as I could not understand the reasons she did it, but I almost did some silly things ga and almost ruined my career over her.

So, the woman I look back as the one who I really lust after treated me worse than dirt, so I think this is as Zekko says, a confirmation bias. The tail is not wagging the dog.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko is spot on, you guys should listen to him. Most girls have dudes going after them, trying to qualify for them constantly. This makes the qualifier seem less than them. For a girl to already know she likes you but for you to do the opposite of qualifying to her makes her feel like you are the one that is above her for once. She sits home wondering why you do that, thinking how she would want you to be, basically idolizing you. All of this mentally burns in her mind that she wants you without a doubt. Few tings can do that in the same way. The secret to a good relationship is to figure out how you can constantly have your girl in a state of desire for you. Women are not like men, they are swamped with options but really do not know who to pick that's why they always seek validation from their friends before they date a guy or are seen with a guy. By being an arse or not giving any fuucks you make her desire you because she does not like to feel rejected when all her life dudes have been inflating that ego by supplicating themselves to her. It drives them nuts.

It's not about being an AHOLE it's about making her desire you. Your little princess sits atop a throne of glass and every time you walk away it makes a little crack in her throne. You don't want to destroy the throne, but you want enough cracks to keep her sitting lightly. Dig?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I think a lot of it has to do with ego also....

You reject someone, someone rejects you...the ego can take a blow...

Especially with a woman who has "invested" in you. Reject her and the ego is hit
and the emotions go out of control..

For a lot of people that rejection is a loss of approval from the other person. They want that
approval back from an ego level..

A lot to do with self esteem too.....you put some women on a roller coaster ride of emotions and
there's no doubt that can become emotionally addictive. If her self-esteem is not 100% intact, even
more so.

But speaking of crazy.....if you were to start with the basic premise that we're all a little bit crazy spinning around in this mad house, a crazy journey with no destination...

....how many prisons are in your city, how many loonie bins...how many people are passing in and out
of these places on a daily basis and then back on the streets....

Captain Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Power. One or more of the following:
1. Financial power (money)
2. Social power (social proof)
3. Political power (CEO of a company, manager of a shop)
4. Physical power (Fit, health, height, looks)

Women's SMV is a lot on physical attributes: weight, height, curves, boob size, ass size, etc.
Men's SMV is more spread out.

However, even if you have all four, you still can get no chicks. Social norms dictate that it's men's job to approach women, and this action, by itself, already takes some power away from you. You already gave that power away by approaching her. That's letting her know you are interested in her, so now the power is on her to decide yes and no. Women love this ****.

Approaching women is kind of like gambling in Vegas. You pay to play. You already lose money before the cards are dealt. Once it's dealt, if you get good hands, you have higher chance to win, but if you don't, you are screwed. This is where game matters.
Yeah true.

I have the first three and part of the fourth (looks). I've always had to put seemingly insane amounts of effort for all women (except for maybe super fat ones or single moms), even women that, in my opinion, are in the same league as me.

It's likely that I either overestimate my own SMV or most women overvalue theirs.