Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something I've been noticing about scantily dressed women

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to get your takes on something I've been noticing lately. Tonight I was walking through a store and I noticed a woman with short shorts. The bottom of her butt cheeks were clearly visible. When she saw me she tried covering her cheeks by pulling the shorts down further.

I've also noticed other women checking themselves and covering up the second I come near them (for example making sure their thong isn't showing) when I walk past them in a public setting.

Is anyone else experiencing this? These women obviously dress this way to get attention. I find it odd they're covering themselves up the second I walk by. Are they just self conscious or is it something else?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't the guy they were hoping to attract. They are all wanting Brad Pitt or George Clooney to stare at their butt cheeks hanging out and whisk them away to their villa in Tuscany.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More than likely, these women already have someone in mind the outfit is meant for that they already saw or will see later in the day.

Keep reading here and you may be that guy.

Also, be less obvious when checking out the ladies.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-slvt defense. Women don't want to LOOK like they're dressing to get attention. Even if it's Clooney staring at them, they're going to cover up a little if they feel uncomfortable and he doesn't approach.

The last couple of years I've noticed a spike in butt-cheek cleavage, exposed bras, and bralessness. The great thing is you know what's on her mind. The challenge is she knows why you're interested - that's a built-in shyt test a man must learn to surmount.

And in the name of Equality™, be sure to pay attention to how women check out the crotches of men. They're incorrigible little creeps!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-slvt defense. Women don't want to LOOK like they're dressing to get attention. Even if it's Clooney staring at them, they're going to cover up a little if they feel uncomfortable and he doesn't approach.

The last couple of years I've noticed a spike in butt-cheek cleavage, exposed bras, and bralessness. The great thing is you know what's on her mind. The challenge is she knows why you're interested - that's a built-in shyt test a man must learn to surmount.

And in the name of Equality™, be sure to pay attention to how women check out the crotches of men. They're incorrigible little creeps!
They like the attention, most of the times it's done for themselves to feel good. Not to attract any man. They want to attract the attention and to them that is a serious drug.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe her pleasure doesnt come from showing her skin and get attention but quite the opposite to deny that view once she finds out someone is watching.

She feels powerful by covering her ass after she found out watching iy, its the same pleasure they get when they flirt with someone only for the fun of rejecting him once he makes a move.

It has to be such a ego trip for her to cover herlsef and think about how hot she is that she is forced to do something to avoid males from desiring her.

Stuff that should be on a psychology manual under ego pathologies.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're all correct. BUT - if you can show her you don't care about her rejection, you'll short-circuit her wiring.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not less obvious, more confident
Big Dog nailed it. Look, leer whatever you want with an IDGAF attitude. Who cares if she likes it or not. They say the difference between flirting and sexual harassment is whether the woman finds you attractive or not. If she's gonna put it on display, I'm going to look. If she glares at me? Who gives a fvck?!!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys. I figured it was a form of subtle rejection. It was funny because we locked eyes while crossing paths for a brief second and she immediately pulled her shorts down.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Of course they'll cover up because you're not the guy they're trying to attract. Try telling them that they're not that attractive or you've seen better.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they'll cover up because you're not the guy they're trying to attract. Try telling them that they're not that attractive or you've seen better.
Some nights they go out to reject guys. They aren't attracting $hit. They go out with the explicit purpose of shooting guys down. It's a female thing. And of course other nights they go out to get some d1ck.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's necessarily so nefarious. Women, in general, dress to show a lot more skin than men do. For a variety of reasons. So they get comfortable wearing these skimpy clothes. I think that the girl was probably just comfortable in those shorts and went shopping in them with her mind on shopping, not necessarily looking for a man to attract. Then when a guy comes around, maybe she gets a little self conscious. I don't think it was necessarily that you weren't the guy she was wanting to attract, maybe it's just that she had her mind on shopping.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or funnier yet, wave a $100 dollar bill around in the air when you walk by. When the bytch gets close, yank it away and into your pocket, with a big smile.
I think I'm gonna do this. Because that's the kind of prick they've made me over the years. LMFAO...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Thanks for all the replies guys. I figured it was a form of subtle rejection. It was funny because we locked eyes while crossing paths for a brief second and she immediately pulled her shorts down.
Women make three different types of "adjustments." By that, I mean adjusting a bra strap (most common) or other piece clothing.

1. Normal adjustment. Doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl nearby. Just something she does. Means nothing.

2. The attraction adjustment. She's smiling at you and/or making strong eye contact and adjusting her clothing.

3. The creeper or lack of atttaction adjustment. For example, a businesswoman closing her blazer/jacket subtly because balding guys at the meeting are staring at the goods or she feels they might be.

It's all about context. Without being there, it's tough to say whether it was a slight attraction eye lock or omg get me outta here lol eye lock.

My guess is that it went 2 to 3 quickly. She was sizing you up and thought you were ok for a second and then quickly found that you weren't her type. So she broke eye contact, covered up, and walked away.

Ever have a "false alarm" looking at a female? She looks ok from afar, but upon closer inspection, she's not your type? Women have this happen too. Only takes about a second.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or funnier yet, wave a $100 dollar bill around in the air when you walk by. When the bytch gets close, yank it away and into your pocket, with a big smile.
I think I'm gonna do this. Because that's the kind of prick they've made me over the years. LMFAO...
That or a stack of fresh ones and make it rain on her but stop before you push out more than 5 or 6 bills to make your point. It would be worth $6 to me just to watch her be infuriated.