Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something is up but dont know what exactly

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my step-daughter had 2 friends who weren't "supposed to date" . She'd call them both, set up a conference call, so they could talk to each other. All kinds of ways around a phone number showing up. The fact she's being "sketchy" about the calls? She's got a secret, and I'm betting it's not a surprise Birthday Party for you....

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her if she fuhked this dude and she looked me straight in the face and calmly said no.
That's what my ex-wife did when I confronted her about the guy she was fvcking. She said that she could NEVER date him. One year later she gave birth to her second child who has his last name.

There's a lot of great information in this thread on how to catch cheaters. I'll add mine...

Get yourself a second cell phone. Before you leave, call it with your regular phone via a blocked number and leave it somewhere (hidden in her car, hidden in your house). Drive somewhere and listen.

If her phone is in your name, try and get printouts of the text messages from the past couple of days.

Download a keylogger and install it on her computer. You'll get every keystroke including passwords.

Take those passwords and log into all her 5hit. Check her previous searches on Facebook, her PMs, and check any posts she may have hidden from public view.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the wiretapping thing in the mid 90's in Virginia and ran afoul of the law. I bought a radio shack voice activated recorder and ran a phone jack up to the attic. Had power up there so plugged it in and anytime someone made a call from the house, it would record it on tape. Caught her dead to rights, as they say. Denied denied.
Then tried to bring up the tape in court during the divorce, and I actually got to plead the 5th 3 separate times while on the stand, on the advice of my lawyer. Lol - that was epic, as they say. How many people ever get to plead the fifth, in their own divorce no less. We crushed her in court and I got 2/1 instead of the normal 50/50 split.
It was a great day for men everyhwhere!!

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another lesson to be learned here. What difference does it make if she is cheating or not. This site endorses the fact that your relationship can end at any minute. The fact that you are here is proof in itself that you are aware women are capable of anything.

Now go sort out your shyt. Protect assets that need protecting. Put away large amounts of cash. Fix/start those business projects you've been putting off and hit the gym. Sell assets that you no longer have no use for.

Let her do what she needs to do. Sit down with a lawyer and put together a plan. My point is to be ready for whatever she may throw at you and let her do what she has to do.

If she fallen out of love with you you can't negotiate a way for her to fall back in love with you.

If it's a false alarm then you'll know you got everything sorted in the event she tries this bullshyt again.