Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some people never figure it out

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can spend years on a forum reading all the articles, comments and advice. You can spend thousands of $ on dating gurus to help you get your love life down. But eventually, after so much, small percentage of us have to face the truth: You'r broken, and you can't be fixed....what now.

Sosuave since 2005

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's like any trouble shooting. Fix what you know I'd broken then look at what s left.

So set em up. What's the first problem? And what r u going to do about it THIS week?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can spend years on a forum reading all the articles, comments and advice. You can spend thousands of $ on dating gurus to help you get your love life down. But eventually, after so much, small percentage of us have to face the truth: You'r broken, and you can't be fixed....what now.

Sosuave since 2005
You don't have to be fixed......I am broken.....I probably will never be fixed......but I use what I know to better myself.....That's the key......do better everyday. Keep trying and don't give up. Go on dates and learn.....live life and learn.....celebrate every success no matter how small. You can improve.

Don't get down on yourself and never give up. Most of the people that are a success are crazy....Do you think that Donald Trump is sane? How about Hillary Clinton?...Nope.....Crazy......Your success with women does not define who you are. Your self improvement as a man does.

Women mean nothing...

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<rant>

"Getting your love life down" is the biggest con ever created. The idea that you can have that part of your life "handled" so you can focus on more important things is a crock of shyte. But it sure does sell a lot of seduction products, because the BIGGEST DREAM for every single heterosexual man who ever existed was to EASILY and WITHOUT EFFORT get the women he wants.

This is an UNATTAINABLE GOAL.

You want to "improve" your love life? (and till the day you drop dead you will always be able to improve in that area)

Here's what you do.

Start with chicks you are comfortable with. Ugly ones. Fat ones. Old ones.

Date them, bang them, and slowly get better.

I suspect you want some super hot woman that is OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.

Well, guess what sparky, if a kid who could barely play high school baseball tried to compete with major league players, he'd feel broken too.

Play at your own level and slowly get better.

But you don't want to do that. Few people do. You'd rather spend money and time AVOIDING the singular most important thing you need to do in order to get better.

TALK TO GIRLS.

Unless you want us to believe that when you approach an old woman on the street you ask her what time it is you pass out in sheer terror.

Which I doubt.

START WHEREVER YOU ARE and slowly improve yourself.

Dating is a skill. If you want to get better you have to PRACTICE.

And when you practice anything, you don't start way above your level.

But most guys think if they read the internet and sit in a seminar chair or follow some goof around on a "boot camp" then they should start to pull high quality hotties.

You can only pull qualities hotties after years of practice

But you haven't been "practicing" for years. You've been reading and studying and wasting time and money to AVOID FACING YOUR BIGGEST FEARS.

Talking to girls is FVCKING SCARY.

Scariest thing you'll ever do.

That's why you START WHERE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE.

ugly girls. fat girls. smelly girls. Old girls.

(When was the last ugly fat chick ten years older than you that you banged, just for PRACTICE?)

Then work your way up.

But you don't want to do that. You want hot girls and you want them NOW!

And you can't get them so you conclude you're "broken."

And most guys would rather whine about being "broken" than spend the years of practice it takes to pull high quality hotties.

Everybody wants the goods, but nobody wants to put in the effort to get them.

EFFORT = TRIAL AND ERROR LEARNING

Not reading or studying or listening to some douche in a seminar.

</rant>

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<rant>

"Getting your love life down" is the biggest con ever created. The idea that you can have that part of your life "handled" so you can focus on more important things is a crock of shyte. But it sure does sell a lot of seduction products, because the BIGGEST DREAM for every single heterosexual man who ever existed was to EASILY and WITHOUT EFFORT get the women he wants.

This is an UNATTAINABLE GOAL.

You want to "improve" your love life? (and till the day you drop dead you will always be able to improve in that area)

Here's what you do.

Start with chicks you are comfortable with. Ugly ones. Fat ones. Old ones.

Date them, bang them, and slowly get better.

I suspect you want some super hot woman that is OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.

Well, guess what sparky, if a kid who could barely play high school baseball tried to compete with major league players, he'd feel broken too.

Play at your own level and slowly get better.

But you don't want to do that. Few people do. You'd rather spend money and time AVOIDING the singular most important thing you need to do in order to get better.

TALK TO GIRLS.

Unless you want us to believe that when you approach an old woman on the street you ask her what time it is you pass out in sheer terror.

Which I doubt.

Dating is a skill. If you want to get better you have to PRACTICE.

And when you practice anything, you don't start way above your level.

But most guys think if they read the internet and sit in a seminar chair or follow some goof around on a "boot camp" then they should start to pull high quality hotties.

You can only pull qualities hotties after years of practice

But you haven't been "practicing" for years. You've been reading and studying and wasting time and money to AVOID FACING YOUR BIGGEST FEARS.

Talking to girls is FVCKING SCARY.

Scariest thing you'll ever do.

That's why you START WHERE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE.

ugly girls. fat girls. smelly girls. Old girls.

(When was the last ugly fat chick ten years older than you that you banged, just for PRACTICE?)

Then work your way up.

But you don't want to do that. You want hot girls and you want them NOW!

And you can't get them so you conclude you're "broken."

And most guys would rather whine about being "broken" than spend the years of practice it takes to pull high quality hotties.

Everybody wants the goods, but nobody wants to put in the effort to get them.

EFFORT = TRIAL AND ERROR LEARNING

Not reading or studying or listening to some douche in a seminar.

</rant>
You just got me in the mood to talk to some ugly girls.

Sosuave since 2005
As you think you will become. Are you broken bro? How so?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Ontario is broken and our head guy is the straw that did it.

The problem here is that none of you have experienced the Feminism that is Canada, more specifically ONTARIO, CANADA. It is so insane here that they are enacting a law where if you criticize the LGBT gestapo, you can now face 2 years of imprisonment. The only way to meet a girl is to do it from ANOTHER COUNTRY. The women here are converts and zealots to the new Liberal religion, the church of Turdy the queer.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i lowerd my standards any less id have to start dating wheelchair ridden mentally retarded.

I messeged 10 girls on pof (bottom of the barrel for this city) and got nothing.

Ill be ok. Ive handled been alone for 32 years i can do another 50...fvck it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I messeged 10 girls on pof (bottom of the barrel for this city) and got nothing.
Wow, ten whole internet girls. You have really been pushing the limits of your comfort zone.

Why don't you go out and just start talking to girls? Start from square one of the DJ bootcamp. Ask old ladies for the time. If you are going to accept being alone for the next fifty years, you may as well have some fun.

Otherwise, I think the forced loneliness site is over this way--------------------->

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok at least we got your age. Are you going to give us some info to work with or is this just a whinging thread. I mean seriously you can't be hopeless at 32. I was just starting to have a clue at that age after getting out of a bad marriage. If you've been on the site for years you're probably a lot better than I was and the next 10 years of my life were a poon fest.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Sosuave since 2005
1) Unless your "special purpose" has been removed in some way from your groin area than you are not "broken".

2) Online dating sucks. It's supplemental only. But generally it's a big time waster. Just don't. It's a way to inflate the female ego. Lower quality women are online. Quality women get taken up and into a new relationship quickly. They have no need for online dating.

3) You'll get 3 or 4 chances in your life to hook up with some exceptional quality women. When those few opportunities happen you have take them without thinking. You have to be ready.

4) Everything is based on the woman's time table and her resource needs at the time. Trying to get a woman on your timetable is laughable. They are not wired that way.

5) Every year you have more resources. More resources means you get better at attracting women. You are still young still.

6) The best woman are the one's you find when you are not looking.. Stop looking, stop caring, and start living your life. Work on your career. Make friends and just do things with other people. Forget dating gurus.

7) Read the book Evolution of Desire. The entire programming instruction set of all women is in the freaking book. Memorize it. Read how to win friends and influence people. Read quiet, the power of an introvert in a world that won't stop talking. And watch the movie Tao of Steve. Start being a "Steve".

Best of luck to you!

PS What's broken are your methods and processes for finding and dating quality women. Those clearly are not working for you.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i lowerd my standards any less id have to start dating wheelchair ridden mentally retarded.

Ill be ok. Ive handled been alone for 32 years i can do another 50...fvck it.
damn 10 girl over pof? are you really serious or are you trolling?

10 girls over a meat market, with is what is any online dating site, means 0, nada, nothing, you did nothing to change or work to improve, you did something to use as a excuse of you being alone, and funny you don't even like to be alone, also 32 year and your profile is 25? hmmm......

want to improve? make more friends, do something you like, go out more, talk with random people improve, stop looking for excuse to not even try

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
online, you'll need to message 100 women just to find a Russian Scammer to talk to you. At least in my area..... but 10 isn't even trying. If this is the half assed way you go through life, you will never have anything, do anything or be anything. you need to go out and grab life by the balls to make it give you what you want. Life isn't going to drop anything top shelf in your lap while you sit waiting for it to happen.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I'm so sorry that no one has told you life's golden rule. Here, let me help:

Life is never about the knowledge you aquire. Life is how you use that knowledge.

Good thing we caught you at 32. It would have been a shame if you were 50 spending another 8 years reading threads and paying people to give you information you never actually applied.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sosuave since 2005
Sosuave since 2007. The only thing I remember from that time is that I made a list of all things I hated about myself. I fixed all of those, girl troubles included.

I see you write about advice and spending $ on gurus. I didn't see you write about actually going out, meeting people and experimenting. What now.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate of course this is an Internet forum so it is an itinerant community. The joy of that is you can post the most stupid date moves in the history of mankind and the guys will still help you and nobody will know in the world. Gawd check out some of my early threads from last year when I was rusty - my skills were pathetic but my persistence was epic.

So come on man choose life. Where's your fitness journal thread and your first field report?

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. Hit that rock bottom. If you think you are not quite there yet, continue digging until you hit a harder rock. Then continue digging.

Sometimes people need to learn when they can start to stop giving ****.:rolleyes:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I can see some truth to what the OP is saying. I'll always be jaded\broken to some degree about women and people. I'll never give any woman as much heart as I offered before, even though I still will give some. I work hard to shove my past in the back closet and tightly control how it affects what I do or say. But it's there and won't ever totally go away.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are really that broken seek professional help. Not some turdy psychiatrist who goes 'Ok' and tells you what to do next. Find someone who can help you uncover what's really holding you back.