Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some advice.

MR ANDREW J BROWN

Reaction score
Hey guys.

First post on here. I may be in thr wrong forum. Admin feel free to move it.if this is the case lol.

A few weeks ago I met a girl via online dating websites page. Instantly swapped numbers and contact etc. However I was away for two weeks just after we started to talk...however we kept in contact with the intention of going on a date. The idea being that on Sunday just gone we'd meet up and spend a few hours together. Going for a walk and maybe grabbing a coffee. And a bit to eat if there was time.

However on SATURDAY evening I ended up drinking a fair amount. And we chatted and texted. And she was bored and I wanted a change of scenery. So slightly intoxicated and merry I agreed to go and meet her in a bar not far from were she lived. Which isn't too far from me. However, I decided to carry on drinking. I was by no means wasted. But too drunk to be on a 'first date'. I'm really annoyed at myself for not just waiting till Sunday. She dropped me home in her car. I did try for a good night kiss. She was not so keen on the idea. Which I wasn't too concerned about. I know it's not a must on the first date. Otherwise it was ok I guess. And we chatted an awful lot. And got on well.

When she got home she txt me and we had a bit of a flirt/banter. Which I was pleased about seeing as I thought I was too pissed. But on theSunday(remember we were supposed to go out) there absolutely no contact. Until I messaged her later on. She apologised for being busy. And that was that. She didn't reply to me. She sent a snap chat pic of her on the Monday. By this point I've convinced myself I've been swerved off.

So probably stupidly, I messaged her and said I'd enjoyed Saturday and that I hoped I'd not come across too strong. She replied and said not at all. And that I was worrying needlessly. Yet she's not spoke to me in 24 hours nearly now. I really don't know what to make of it all. On one hand I think oh **** it's done with..I messed up by drinking too much and seeing her. Yet secondly she messaged me when she'd got home after the date flirting and sounding happy enough. Yet hardly any contact in 2 days!.

My gut instinct is that she's probably not interested any more. Or that maybe she's playing me off versus somebody else. I'm really gonna be gutted if this is the case. As she's really nice. Super personality and really shares a lot of the same interests. But conversely I am thinking maybe I should just leave her to it.

Do you guys think along the same lines?
AJ

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have nothing to lose and finding the correct answer won't impact what you end up doing. Just be casual and take the lead.