Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social life: Anyone else in here want more than JUST women alone. Did the ship sail after college?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I went to a commuter campus for my college years so needless to say, no drinking and college experience for me in that regard. Even though I made some friends, it was nothing like the college experience they show frats having that involves alcohol, ragers, drunk parties, easy sex with hot girls, weekend getaways with their brotherhood, and that sort of thing.

Now as I got older, my lay count went up but I slowly started to realize that I wasn't as happy as I could have been. Guess it's a personality thing but I prefer large social circles and belonging to large social groups. As I get closer to my 30s, I realize that the clock may be ticking or maybe the ship has sailed.

It seems like it is strange for a guy, after college, to have a large social circle mixed with friends and girls. I used to get envious of fraternity guys in college and looking back at it, it seems like they were the only ones who had the chance to enjoy an active social life as well as sex with hot girls.

Then after college happened, it seemed like social life was not supposed to be a thing.

I look into meetup groups and they all suck, most of them are full of neckbeards, losers, couples, and fat bitches.

Its like, I want to continue to do well with women but I also want more out of my social life. I want the friends to party with, go to events with, exciting experiences with a social group, and alongside that have success with women. I don't want to end up the lonely weirdo PUA cold approach machine.

Yet I worry if I missed the boat in college....

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 23, university student. I totally feel you bro, I don't have this "college experience" - if anything, the girls here seem less easy than non-students..

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel the same way. I went to a tech college and never got to experience the "real college life." At the time, I didn't think much of it.

I think the problem is that the blue pill/beta society we live in encourages men to eventually settle down and have a family. So, as we get older it makes it harder to find guys to go out with and party with. It makes it harder to have a social circle because people our age now have families and there wife's won't let them go out anymore. The men are submissive betas and do what there wife tells them. Being single and going out is looked down upon when your in your late 20s and on.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel the same way. I went to a tech college and never got to experience the "real college life." At the time, I didn't think much of it.

I think the problem is that the blue pill/beta society we live in encourages men to eventually settle down and have a family. So, as we get older it makes it harder to find guys to go out with and party with. It makes it harder to have a social circle because people our age now have families and there wife's won't let them go out anymore. The men are submissive betas and do what there wife tells them. Being single and going out is looked down upon when your in your late 20s and on.
Tell me about it! I have (had?) this friend who I constantly used to go out with and apparently very into oldschool PU, he ****ed this weird girl once and they became a couple. He's super bluepilled now, he's sure he "loves" her and doesn't bother to reply to messages or initiate contact. Seriously, f**k relationships

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dont sweat that ****. i live in a college town. new faces every year. downtown is always full of college kids and its not al its cracked up to be.

i had a way higher level and better social life living in a major city

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pledged a frat for a while one year, but I ended up getting an older gf who had her own place. When you're getting sex every day already, all the frat stuff seems stupid. I ended up quitting. The experience taught me that most frat guys are kind of pathetic without the frat. I never bought into the "brotherly love" crap, either.

If you want a social circle at an older age, you are going to need a hobby around which the social circle is generated. I was involved in mma for several years, and had a large social circle that revolved around that. Obviously, don't pick something nerdy and introverted.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
I had a great social life in a big city but you have to pick the right one and be careful where you live in that city. Stuff is more fun when you have some of that money to throw around.

Not sure if this is possible after 30 though.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

Being single and going out is looked down upon when your in your late 20s and on.
No kidding dude. I'm 27, single, and don't even talk about women to my family and friends. Part of it is it's not the top priority atm, the other part is I don't kiss and tell anyway. When every dude tells you what a player he is, about this girl he ****ed last week, about how many bitches he dunn ****ed before, you begin to realize most guys are either lying or very insecure. There is only room at the summit for so many Alphas. But of course people probe anyway as to why I'm not "settling down". Instead, I went to Europe for a month last year. Then I took a year off from work. That pissed more than a few people off who thought I should be "focusing on my career" and "getting married." I told them I'd be traveling the world, sampling European and Latina women until at least the age of 35, then maybe I'd settle down with one of them. But this decade is my time. I refuse to settle for your average North American girl like many of my friends did. More men should think this way and refuse to be some bitches fool.

I became a pariah within my own family. They still treated me normally, but I'm well aware of what they said to each other behind closed doors about my lifestyle "choices"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm 40, but let me tell you, I grew up Loved Very much early on as a child. My teens I started losing my identity (school does that, I think, just wipes your hard drive over time and causes you to "get ready" for the business world). In my mid 20s I tried desperately to return to my child mind, my True identity. I was dying to remember who I was, who my parents Loved me into being early on. A movie (from my childhood, my mother took me to see) zapped me back to who I was, then at that exact moment a girl zapped me back into who I was, who I was meant to be, and who I became again, and who I am NOW. It's kinda one of an Honest Boy, where integrity is paramount, where it hurts my conscience terribly to lie or to experience others lying about something vital. Before then, my life was a complete fakery LIE created by the school system, by people not my family, by strangers, by the Institution that tried to shape me and almost genocided me.

Light zapped back into me and welled from within me, EMOTION returned, I could Cry again, not outta sadness, but out of happiness/love. This energy can pick you up and be the current hopefully into to old age and even to close to death. Other people (and their thoughts) be damned! I do not care. THIS is who I am. I have women tell me that they do not like that I say that I do not want a fat woman (they themselves Fat). They say, "beauty is on the inside." I retort with, "A man has a right to his Opinion!" They try to CHANGE my mind. I say, "Who the HELL do you think you ARE??" You must stand your ground with these hoes.

Sure, you become more wrinkled, more crows feet, more tired eyes, more flab/sag/droop with old age (men can keep it going longer I might add, I'm living proof, I eat pretty healthy, am fit (except belly kinda)), but your inner light will override that and make you look younger, your calmness, your no worries is attractive to younger women. Experience is attractive to younger women.

You worry about being a pariah. Some of the most INTELLIGENT thought-provoking people to ever walk the face of this planet called Earth are/were called "pariahs." They self-admitted that they were simply TOO male to hold on or carry on a long-term relationship with most women. Being too male is being too concerned for the truth! being too icy or too biting under the layers of reality. Women don't wanna hear it and it's a turn-off to most of them to be based in reality. That's a Man's world. Your comfort will be with other men discussing Reality. Women will retire to the kitchen, or together among themselves away from the men. Think Thanksgiving, Christmas diners. Men smoking cigars, sipping brandy, discussing Men's issues, grave issues about the world.

Much of colleges today are filled with IDIOTS. You are who you associate with. If you cannot think on your feet, in any situation, in any environment, then what good are you? but another "social butterfly" that a woman is at default. You don't want to be like woman. You're a venturer. You don't Need protection. You can go just about ANYwhere by. your. self. A woman can't do that, bad things can certainly befall them because of Evil Men out there. Of course, Sam Colt made em all "equal." Still so, a woman aught not be a nomad or lone traveler in this world. Think on your feet. Have your own mind. "A man has a right to his own Opinion." MANY MANY of today's weakling Americans say you can't say or think this or that. The thought police. You say, "A man has a right to his Opinion..." "Who the HELL do you think you ARE??" and "A man has a right to stand up for himself!"

Sure, if you go into a place to order food By Yourself, the person behind the counter most definitely treats you worse than the Couple (man and woman) who just ordered (or who orders after you). You are looked down upon by the "cool" guy making $8 behind the counter, but I laugh, because just because they are couple does not (definitely does not) make them "Better" than me (even if they have their kids scurrying around at their feet). Sure they have something special if it lasts. I must admit that I am a slightly bit jealous, and the dude is a Man for putting up with her inevitable sh!t. He's got Balls for enduring/managing the relationship, no matter who rich or middle class. So I'm an observer of these social cues. They probably view me, the lone male, as beneath them in the hierarchy of the room/space, and this could very well be the case, that I am WEAK in that area of my life definitely, because I am too pvssy to commit (for life) to a female of today.

They don't know my history, they won't necessarily judge or know what I know about myself (that I've probably fvcked/experienced WAY more women than the dude, but am very picky and he just got on with it and committed to one with all her faults). Maybe one day I'll commit to one With All Her Faults. When HELL freezes over or when the divorce courts/laws change, I will. Yes, I am too pvssy to proceed through years of servitude to the female after a probable divorce. Other countries do not have...these asinine LAWS, damnit. Very FEW work out for the male's benefit long-term. I may have what it takes to be in that very few category, but much of it depends on the female you select to be with as well and that can really be a roll of the dice not matter how certain ya'll think ya'll are.

So you are looked down upon for your CHOICE, really, only 2 choices: commitment to one Female or no commitment to one Female. So socially (I know, at work, still) you are viewed better by Everyone for having committed fully to a female (and your kids if you have em). You, the lone, male, as it stands today, at your age, are viewed pretty low by those who are committed to a spouse. I know I am (in the workplace, and in just everyday life). These men MUST have a female on their arm/by their side..even if they don't like them anymore. It's PURELY status, and purely social elitism. But they feel they are being "productive" and you aren't. I've had relatives recently as August tell me, "You'd better get busy!" or "Why aren't you getting busy, boy? or son?" This is by a highly gossiping aunt and cousin. I just explain simply "it too dangerous" "the courts." All three her daughters married with children, all struggling though, and looked unhappy in their faces as I looked upon them. One of them the middle child had fake breasts, and these people are supposedly pretty religious or always grew up that way. I'm like way to be a hoe, why the fake breasts? So they all with frowns, and I'm bright-eyed, worryless, calm, relaxing, smiling, and at ease, a bachelor at 40 going on 41.

Do they have their houses paid off? NO.

But money isn't everything, family is. Being productive is. Being re-productive is. You are here to send on your genes, or you end your lineage. You end you. People say, "Don't you want kids?" It's the only reason why you're supposed to be here on Planet Earth, to make sure your genes survive. Oh, but my cousins and brothers can do that, can't they? Am I being selfish?

All I know is A WOMAN HAS GOTTA COME TO ME. She must revolve around ME. If it ain't that way, then I guess I ain't havin kids. Why be a try-hard? and if you're a try-hard, then you're gonna get stuck in the tar. But the gurus say to "Take action." "Make your dreams a reality." Sure, you can do ANYthing if you put your mind to it. But we come back to Competition, and male disregard for your marriage. You, as a male, in this US of A are not ALLOWED to acquire a DNA test to see if your child is indeed yours. It's Illegal!!! how fvcked up is that!?

A woman has gotta come to me. She has to revolve around me, and I'll treat her like she's the only person in the room, always as that's what she wants to feel special.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I pledged a frat for a while one year, but I ended up getting an older gf who had her own place. When you're getting sex every day already, all the frat stuff seems stupid. I ended up quitting. The experience taught me that most frat guys are kind of pathetic without the frat. I never bought into the "brotherly love" crap, either.

If you want a social circle at an older age, you are going to need a hobby around which the social circle is generated. I was involved in mma for several years, and had a large social circle that revolved around that. Obviously, don't pick something nerdy and introverted.
Thanks man, will do.

I thought frats were overrated but it really depends on the school, would love to be a PIKE at FSU.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Hate to be that guy but....

TLDR
If you have that attitude in your social circles, no wonder you're getting nowhere, and I'd imagine the people are giving you
a wide berth........

I'd may have been "too long to read" but the guy offered you value........and you basically just threw it back in his face with your flippant attitude. Now, you're free to do as you please. But you want answers......

I'm in my late 30's, living in a foreign country and when I arrived (work reasons) I knew no-one apart from a business/work contact. I had a choice: go to work and come back home to an empty apartment or get out there and meet people........I've not done too badly at all.....

I can tell you this........one ingredient required in a social life is that you bring VALUE....now that value may be simply that you bring positive emotions to the interaction.......and you expect the other person to do likewise.....

Judging by your "hate to be that guy....".......answer to a guy trying to bring you value........(and you failing to acknowledge or appreciate it) I'm not surprised you're struggling in this area....

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a great social life in a big city but you have to pick the right one and be careful where you live in that city. Stuff is more fun when you have some of that money to throw around.

Not sure if this is possible after 30 though.
Why not?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
If you have that attitude in your social circles, no wonder you're getting nowhere, and I'd imagine the people are giving you
a wide berth........

I'd may have been "too long to read" but the guy offered you value........and you basically just threw it back in his face with your flippant attitude. Now, you're free to do as you please. But you want answers......

I'm in my late 30's, living in a foreign country and when I arrived (work reasons) I knew no-one apart from a business/work contact. I had a choice: go to work and come back home to an empty apartment or get out there and meet people........I've not done too badly at all.....

I can tell you this........one ingredient required in a social life is that you bring VALUE....now that value may be simply that you bring positive emotions to the interaction.......and you expect the other person to do likewise.....

Judging by your "hate to be that guy....".......answer to a guy trying to bring you value........(and you failing to acknowledge or appreciate it) I'm not surprised you're struggling in this area....
eh true, I was being a **** but I guess I just really want relevant answers

screw it I will just give the guy's post some likes

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's weird for me because I do have a pretty good social life but all my friends are younger. I'm 28 and still hit the clubs on the regular with friend much younger than me.

Last weekend I was on it with an 18 year old HBB and I had a great night and great sex but for one thing when I was out and she would say hi to male friends her age I was like wow... these guys look like little kids, and the two day hangover just made me feel old.

It's weird though because basically everyone I know who's my age is lame. All the dudes are shacked with old 28 year old past prime single mothers and they are out of shape and seemed to just give up.

I need to find the DJ's my age who are into fitness and staying away from the past prime hags and the whole deal.

Them 28 year old single mums creep me out

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's weird for me because I do have a pretty good social life but all my friends are younger. I'm 28 and still hit the clubs on the regular with friend much younger than me.

Last weekend I was on it with an 18 year old HBB and I had a great night and great sex but for one thing when I was out and she would say hi to male friends her age I was like wow... these guys look like little kids, and the two day hangover just made me feel old.

It's weird though because basically everyone I know who's my age is lame. All the dudes are shacked with old 28 year old past prime single mothers and they are out of shape and seemed to just give up.

I need to find the DJ's my age who are into fitness and staying away from the past prime hags and the whole deal.

Them 28 year old single mums creep me out
The single mums who are still in their prime are pretty creepy too (and annoying)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread speaks on something I've struggled with since 2009....long story short i made my own social circle with some cool guys who were legit but by 2011 that was a wrap why?

Egos
Guys moving to other states (the cool ones)
Guys meeting girlfriends or getting chicks knocked up

I'm in my early 30s now and I seldom go out to bars/clubs/lounges I have gone out my fair share and I find these places boring now....sure I'll still go out here and there (fashion show, art event etc) but honestly I rather travel somewhere new

It's hard meeting new people that's for sure