Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I started a regame, how to proceed?

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Started to regame the girl from my other last threads. I lost all my attraction due to wrong behaviour.

After about one month I texted her something light/funny. After a few messages she asked me if I got to know some other girl. I said yeah I met a few here and there. She said "congratulations, im happy for you."
Weird that she said congratulations only cause I met some other girls :-D

What do you think? How should I proceed? I am happy about every answer!

Will keep you updated.
Regards

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Started to regame the girl from my other last threads. I lost all my attraction due to wrong behaviour.

After about one month I texted her something light/funny. After a few messages she asked me if I got to know some other girl. I said yeah I met a few here and there. She said "congratulations, im happy for you."
Weird that she said congratulations only cause I met some other girls :-D

What do you think? How should I proceed? I am happy about every answer!

Will keep you updated.
Regards
She's literally not interested. I tried this in super blue pill days and got nowhere. She's got 3 other guys chasing her. Ignore her, she wants nothing from you.

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi again,

so i straight out told her that she made a mistake and that we should try again (guess i was watching to many romantic movies lately :-D) She said that she doesnt want a boyfriend right now. Few hours later i see she signed up for online Dating again.. What a lyer! Why do women have to be such lyers?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi again,

so i straight out told her that she made a mistake and that we should try again (guess i was watching to many romantic movies lately :-D) She said that she doesnt want a boyfriend right now. Few hours later i see she signed up for online Dating again.. What a lyer! Why do women have to be such lyers?
Translation: I don't want you as a boyfriend now or ever

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi again,

She's holding back the truth to spare your "feelings". Woman will lie if it suits their needs and ulterior motive. CMNIL transulated the woman-ese to a tee.

Lesson learned re-gaming is a waste of time unless you've previously banged and they are contacting you.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ALWAYS a lie. The women that are actually ok with it don't run around saying it. The women that say that are trying to hide something about themselves.
I agree with that wholeheartedly. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why so many men want to walk down previously trodden paths of failure, expecting a different outcome the second or third time around. It's not a new episode, it's a re-run and you already know the ending. So weak. Jesus, are there no new women out there for you to fail with?

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks for the opinions.

So it ended like this: Was chatting with her, she had a cold at that time. She replied to all messages and answered my questions but didnt ask me anything, even how i am. I said the conversation is one sided and she told me its because she had a cold. I said yeah sure that means you can´t even ask me how I am even though your are replying. Then she was pissed and said that I dont understand (what a b1tch). Then I told her about her online dating activity after she told me she doesnt want a relationship and isnt interested in men. Her profile looks totally like she is searching for someone (many pictures, long text about what she is looking for). I flat out told her she is a liar and make it clear that she is talking bull****. She totally flipped out, said she was just on the dating site cause she was bored and that she isnt a liar and I dont know her bla bla bla. Then she blocked me.

What a stupid hou... Made me look like the bad one only because I called her out on her bullsh1t and told her the truth about her. Well maybe she even is believing her own bullsh1t, what would be even worse.

Rippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got waaaaay too emotionally involved in this.

And you completely missed the messages she was sending you in female-code.

In 50 different ways she communicated that she wasn't interested in you and you "called her out" because they weren't literally true. You need to understand that women do things in a much more subtle way than men (usually).

You gotta learn how to understand female code. She thought she was telling you quite clearly. You didn't hear her dog whistle.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
summersky, many women are on OLD simply for attention seeking validation and yes simply out of "boredom" as well.

Not all women are going to be attracted or interested in a two-way conversation. It's a waste of energy for you to get upset over her low interest.