Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sleeping with lonely wife. Now what

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally hope you carry Miguel with you for a long time.
I mean, if anything, Miguel owes this guy a drink. The OP exposed his wife for what she is. She had lost interest in him (viewing him only as a friend) and was willing to cheat behind his back. Better to know now rather than years later. But nah, instead I'm sure he despises the OP and would have rather just lived happily ever after with his princess in pretend fantasy land.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I mean, if anything, Miguel owes this guy a drink. The OP exposed his wife for what she is. She had lost interest in him (viewing him only as a friend) and was willing to cheat behind his back. Better to know now rather than years later. But nah, instead I'm sure he despises the OP and would have rather just lived happily ever after with his princess in pretend fantasy land.
This would be 100% truth and fine with me, if they were just dating, the problem is that they were in a marriage. The chick made a vow that for better or worse, she would stick with Miguel. The vows didn't include a line that said, "For better or worse, or until I'm no longer feeling my husband anymore".

It's exactly why the entire institution of marriage today makes no sense, because with the No Fault marriage amendment, it's basically just a much more sophisticated (and expensive) form of dating.

You can STILL leave at anytime you want and for whatever reason (such as just not feeling it anymore), but the only difference here is that there's going to be a gang of legal costs, a long drawn out legal process, fights over child custody, the possibility of being financially bankrupt, along with the possibility of the wife getting shot when her ex-husband gets fed up with the bullshyt and goes on the deep end.

I mean the entire thing makes no sense, yet society still promotes marriage and some men still defend this inefficient contract.

Women no longer have to be loyal to you, thus ANY legal agreement (marriage or making kids or co-habitation) that you enter with them today based on their present day "good behavior", can turn into pure hell tomorrow when she has totally flipped and is now displaying complete and utter horrible behavior.

The only solution to this is to STOP entering into legal agreements (marriage, making kids or co-habitation) with women. That's the only solution, any other way, you are going to be a VICTIM if your woman ever flips on you for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can STILL leave at anytime you want and for whatever reason (such as just not feeling it anymore), but the only difference here is that there's going to be a gang of legal costs, a long drawn out legal process, fights over child custody, the possibility of being financially bankrupt, along with the possibility of the wife getting shot when her ex-husband gets fed up with the bullshyt and goes on the deep end.

I mean the entire thing makes no sense, yet society still promotes marriage and some men still defend this inefficient contract.
Yep, people like to think that signing a piece of paper and getting the government involved is going to change reality and turn things into a Disney movie. That's not how life works. You can know someone for 15 years and one day they get tired of you, or vice versa. The best way to deal with it is to acknowledge this and not expect anything to last.

In Miguel's case, he still thinks he's in a Disney movie.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Well to be honest tictac that is why I posted in the Mature Man, this is beyond my experience and Im not really sure how to take the situation.
It's easy for me to say but just walk away from this situation. You think it will get any better? It won't. Go find a new one that doesn't have so much baggage.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Marriage has no place in modern society.

Go to a mosque and say that. I had a long conversation with a pakistani woman last night (she was a doctor). Basically she was of the opinion that women should follow their men, never deviate from that path, don't speak to other women so much and pledge their entire being into faith with her children, her husband and god. She said that most hardcore muslim women agree that a woman's place is at her husband's side in a supporting role. The entire conversation was extremely fulfilling and rewarding and was almost like talking to myself, nearly all of our opinions were congruent with how my wife and I live our lives.

It seems to me that marriage isn't the problem, modern society is.

It's why we as Men have lost the Gender War

I don't think Men have lost the gender war, just 'we'. Let's be honest, the muslims are outbreeding us 10 to 1. They are still in control of their women. The women are staunch defenders of their religion. They reject LGBT influence in its entirety and they are willing to die for said beliefs. We as a christian society aren't losing a gender war, we are losing control of our women and when MARRIAGE is gone, so to will our society.

Women no longer have to be loyal to you

As long as you hold the belief, you will fulfill that destiny. Take back what is yours and we will take back our society. Make women accountable for their actions by being accountable for yours. We can be that society again. It is our birth-rite as men and that's what scares modern society. We must start a church for the revival of man.

We haven't had a 'muslim problem' in 1000's of years, now that our christian value system has eroded away, suddenly muslim's are a problem again. Has history repeated itself? Are we Babylon 2.0?

Last edited:

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
This hits close to home! The woman I was with for 16 years found a new guy! Its fresh its exciting he shoots her up with meth. Dude you want to fix your mess. Break up with her and be mean about it! Break her heart and stomp on it while she is crying! Let her get comforted by her friend her husband then DISAPPEAR! FOREVER"

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is interesting how many religions and societies in the world throughout the ages always set up a value system that limits the power of women, it's not just the muslim religion. The Christian religion has pretty much the same values regarding women, rules for keeping them in check.

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don´t think Miguel will be fvcked up for life. You feel guilty and that's surprising. I wonder how many marriage-destroyers feel guilty?
Women are *****s and pretty stupid, but hey, they never lose. They dump their husbands because they "fell in love" with this new and exciting dude, but even if he dumps them they still have 50% of everuthing, the house and the kids, knowing that there will be more dudes to bang.