Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skipps journal to a new life

Skipp

Don Juan
Reaction score
family life: I live with my mom she's great but it's hard without having a dad around to do guy stuff with but I manage. My dad lives in New Mexico for his work. I see him once or twice a year.

School/Grade: freshman and sophomore year I pretty much didn't do anything. Junior year I started dating this girl and she did pretty much all my work for me and I finished the year with honors. This year is a bit shaky seeing how I don't have my gf to do my work for me. Grades for the week.

JMG:89
Statistics:72
English:87
Advanced math:69

I was with my ex for just about two years and I ignored all my friends to hangout with her which was definitely an AFC move and so now Im in the mission of getting back in the social circle I used to be.
I am kind of frustrated because it hasn't been going as well as planed. I am insecure and am thinking a lot about what others think of me and it doesn't look good.

Excercise: Im the starting corner for the varsity football team so I get quiet the cardio everyday but I don't lift near as much as I should. I'm 5,10' 150 and I just started going to the school weight room in the Am before school on Mondays and Thursday's. But the times changed so now I'll be going Monday wednsday and maybe some Friday's but I have games Friday nights so I dont want to work my body to hard idk I haven't decided.

Nutrition: I was eating great with oatmeal and fruits In the am and a whole grain turkey sandwich for lunch. An egg sandwich for a snack and a Caesar salad for dinner. All that I cook myself. But now my nutrition is cereal in the am a whole wheat turkey sandwich for lunch no snack maybe a peanut butter sandwich and like steak or chicken for dinner.

Right now I'm single I still have a bit of a problem with cold approaches. I don't really lie cold approaching at school because if they say no I have to see them everyday. So far every girl I've asked for their number at school which is only a few. One girl K we went out with her friends to the movies which was stupid but we made out and I never really tried anything after that. One girl N we might be going out this weekend but I'll be really busy so I'm not sure. One girl J said that we could only be friends because she is friends with my ex. She's this sexy light skin that I would love to bone but I pretty much fd it up, long story.

Hobbies: I don't have too many hobbies besides sports I have this guitar collecting dust I think I'll start learning.

Skipp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Family: everything Is fine with family
Grades: went down
Exercise: hardly any except for practice
Nutrition: same as before
Sleep: late nights early mornings

So Thursday night I picked this girl up and went to the cemetery and I got her half naked in the back of my car but wouldn't **** me which I'm kind of glad because I sold my self really short with this girl.

Friday night I had a double date with this girl N and we bowled had a good time brought her home and we kissed but that was it

Saturday night was Halloween so I went to pick my friend up and he had like three girls with him and we went to this party and I met this chick and so her my friend and his girl got in the car and we drove to this parking lot to smoke. My buddy whispered in my ear that she wanted to make out so I just grab her and start making out with her. And after like 5 min she already wanted to s,mash so I was like alright well go outside but me being a dumbass I was like nah to cold we'll find somewhere better and like always the perfect situation never happens.

Skipp

Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday I had this pretty lame date with this girl Lilli we walked downtown for an hour and than watched the 007 movie. After the movie ended we were walking to my car as we were approaching the car I had her come to my side and I kissed her after one kiss she backed off and walked to her side. The car ride was awkward and when I got to her house I just looked at her and said goodnight and she just sat there waiting for a kiss for a few seconds and got out. My ego was shot and I was kind of mad after she shot me down the first time. Thinking about it me not kissing her the second time when she wanted me to was stupid on my part.

Besides that nothing has been progressing. Ive been hanging out with a lot of old friends lately, which has been great. And I've also been going back to the gym now that the seasons over.