Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simple advice sought. Keeping it warm?

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl when buying some last minute items at a kiosk before my flight to Cali. We made some eyes at each other and parted ways.

Later, she found me at the terminal and turned out we where on the same flight. I was actually kinda shocked that she sought me out of the crowd. So, I immediately escalated. Told her to sit down, and flirted the best I could with flight nerves and Xanax brain. Mid conversation I handed her my phone and told her to enter her number and maybe I would look her up when we got to California. She complied.

I actually texted her while we were in the air on the flight but she didnt respond.

When we landed, she found me again at the baggage claim. I also noticed she had freshened up a bit and looked pretty fine.

I told her about my texts and had to run. Told her we would catch up soon.

She texted me back a little while later and explained why she didnt get the texts. Blah blah.
The only time I could find while in California to meet up was the morning. She said she would be working remotely so I figured coffee and breakfast might work. Not ideal, but the best I could do. So I asked her. She got back to me a little while later that she couldn't make it but if I wanted to go out drinking later that night I could hang with her. (great, now shes cooler than me. haha) I got back to her a while later that I couldn't because I ended up somewhere else. No response.

So....We are both back home now.(She lives pretty close by.) I want to reach out and book a date but.... First, I have been sicker than I ever have been with the flu from the day I landed at home. Second, I am so ****ing busy and backed up with stuff I have to tackle. Third, the only day I could be avail is Sundays for the next few weeks and the next one is Valentines day.

Any thoughts on keeping this one warm while I figure out a way to get her out? Should I try text game a bit since its all I got for the next 2 weeks? Call her up? Let it be and hope for the best when I ask her out in a week or 2?

FYI. My phone game is very very good, and lands well with women. I can get them warmed up and excited to meet with me. Im not a muttering boring fool. My text game is weak and I dont like it very much, although I do see the need for it once in a while.

What are we thinking? Thanks guys

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My phone game is very very good... My text game is weak...

What are we thinking? Thanks guys
Call a few days before you have time available and use your phone game to line up a date. If she doesn't answer send a text stating you called and leave it at that.

Just remember to have an abundance mentality. She may very well not be interested for whatever reason. I say this because I suspect you're over thinking the situation.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Question? Why didn't you take her on an instadate and buy her one of those overpriced drinks in the airport bar? A lot of you guys f*ck up by breaking momentum.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She literally found me 10 min before we boarded. Found me again 15 seconds before I grabbed my luggage and met my ride( the girl I was there to see, one reason anyway).

Im thinking if I wait over 2 weeks to reach out it might seem weird or go stale.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im thinking if I wait over 2 weeks to reach out it might seem weird or go stale.
Nah if you play it right it can be to your benefit. If she asks why, you've been busy and you were going through your phone and reminded of her.

The only downside is the longer you wait the less likely she'll be single, but whatever. Life > girls.