Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shut the **** up.

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes all these guys on forum have to shut the **** up and play the game. If you are spinning 5 plates you are playing 5 different games. I am just saying this because I am sick of guys saying YOU ARE THE PRIZE but yeah you fvck YOU ARE CHASING HER asking for the number and doing everything... sometimes you guys just talk and don't make sense

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
No man is "catching" a woman because women are not running.

This might shock you but heterosexual women actually WANT to meet men, f*ck men, date men and marry men. We don't need to "catch them" if they have high interest. Women will even chase you on their own sometimes.

Get out more.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes all these guys on forum have to shut the **** up and play the game. If you are spinning 5 plates you are playing 5 different games. I am just saying this because I am sick of guys saying YOU ARE THE PRIZE but yeah you fvck YOU ARE CHASING HER asking for the number and doing everything... sometimes you guys just talk and don't make sense
Honey lets get some things straight,cause u sound stranded..
1.nobody here gives a damn thing about what you are sick of,if it doesnt add up anything posotive or improving,we simply ditch it.
2.how the hell do you know what we do in real life in order for you to tell us to "stfu and play the game"?
3. Juggling 5 girls at the same time,esp when they are intrested is frustrating(texting,calling,dating,financial,etc.) So get your numbers straight(some of you might diss agree with this point,but its just me)
4.yes I AM the fvcking prize,and guess what?last time i checked they didnt talk about me in 10' oclock news coverage,thats why i gotta show her who and what i am,and why i am the prize.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP doesn't understand the differences and foibles of chasing and pursuing.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few months back, had a chick buy me a delicious lemon cake from starbucks. She was a lezbian, too. Maybe she was having second thoughts about being a lezbian?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chasing is waiting for her to make the move. You going up asking for her number and taking her out on dates shows clear intent to want to bang. That's not chasing because you are being clear what you want which means if she doesn't want to do anything with you then you leave her and stop caring about her, if she does want you then you win and you aren't 'chasing' because you already got her.

One thing to keep in mind here is that this forum isn't just one voice. There's a whole bunch of dudes here who have different ways of solving situations. Just keep that in mind. Some posters here really suck and have no mind of their own, but others do so I now look at who's posting what and how many likes a post has to determine if it's worth my time to read. Then I just skip the rest.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP are you okay? did you get dumped recently?