Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you ever tell a girl "I'm not like other guys."

Should you ever tell a girl "I'm not like other guys."

• Total voters

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meaning that you are an confident ass boss not saying like "but i'm not like other guys (im a nice *****)"

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her whatever the hell you want.

Honestly I usually tell women I'm a raging homosexual that loves spooning with my boyfriend and that she's going to a pretend wife to convince my parents I'm not gay.

Who cares, the words that leave your mouth don't matter nearly as much as how you actually say them.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Meaning that you are an confident ass boss not saying like "but i'm not like other guys (im a nice *****)"
It's usually the casebook "Mr Nice Guy " who would make a statement like this....
He usually gets on with women better than he does with men and secretly detests masculine
men thinking they are "out to do wrong to women"....which springs from a feminized mind who has
little or no contact with men in his life and probably is a product of an absent father and raised by a woman....

So, what do you think......

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Would you give all your money to a stockbroker that says "I'm not like other stockbrokers?"

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Would you give all your money to a stockbroker that says "I'm not like other stockbrokers?"
Like the new guy that's approached in prison by a slime ball telling hime, "hey be careful of those other guys. I'm you're friend"

You want to arrow a head butt straight into his nose.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you say that? You are suplicating and looking for approval. Keep your mouth shut and show her with your actions.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some captain save a ho sh!t.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I tell them "im a man of many mysteries" and leave it on them to figure out