Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should we be seeking virgins as our life partner?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes perhaps a girl with a history of promiscuity is a worse bet than a virgin... but I'm referring to a girl who isn't say promiscuous but just has had sexual partners in her lifetime. My feeling is that girl with some experience knows what she is looking for and what's most important and thus won't need to experiment as she's experienced the negatives.

Also how do we arrive at this number of 5 partners being the slvt threshold? Listen I don't know how many partners my girlfriend has had.. but let's for the sake of argument say she's had 6 partners...

So she is 25... let's say in high school she lost her virginity to someone sometime between the ages of 14 and 17... Then let's say in college she had sex with 2 more people she was seeing where things didn't work out for whatever reason. This is between the ages of 18 and 22. Then between the ages of 22 and 25 which is about 3 years, she slept with 3 guys... This puts her at 6 total... Then she finally meets me and we both have a great relationship and are happy with each other. Is she a slvt or damaged in your opinion because she had sex before?
5 is just an arbitrary number, there's nothing magical about it. So if she's been with 6 or 7 it doesn't necessarily mean she is damaged...you just have to look at the big picture.

Also Reyaj (and others), I hope you take the advice of LiveYourDream and DO NOT ask her directly how many men she has been with. I will reiterate you stand nothing to gain by this.

First, you probably wont get a truthful answer anyway. Most women guard their number very closely and even lie to themselves about it. "Oh he didnt count", and so on. Second, even if you DID get a truthful answer, what are you going to do with that information?? What if it's 8? Or 18? or 28? Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Usually a woman will tell you indirectly through her stories and such. You can read between the lines and get a rough idea.

I wouldn't obsess too much about her number. It's bad for your mental health. If it's really important to you, then I think you should hold out for a virgin...which could be a long, long wait. You may never meet one. And just because a girl is a virgin doesn't mean you'll be automatically compatible, either. I was resigned I'd never meet one. I just figured I'll find a girl who treats me right with the lowest mileage possible. And I think this is a good plan for anyone.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a handful of male friends that I've known for a very long time. We're talking 20+ years. Out of all my friends the only ones who were able to keep the same girl for about a decade or longer have been the ones who found their girls as virgins. I think virgins make the best girlfriends or wives if a LTR is your goal. Good luck trying to find them lol.

There's a strong element of denial in society when you have to convince someone that a cvm dumpster or "low mileage" broad is every bit as valuable and loyal. I'm by no means a traditionalist and consider myself a simple and very practical person. I only believe in what WORKS and completely throw out and reject what doesn't. I can tell you from first hand experience that if your girl was previously broken into by another man, or a string of other men, then she is not (and never will be) yours. A slut for a reliable girlfriend or mother of your children DOESN'T work.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes we see post like this... about Virgin are LTR material.... yet if a guy gets a virgin this forum bash him,

In reality..... Who cares? ....... The LTR woman is the one you ready to let go of the past and make a futur with

You'll be surprised of the women I know that had only 1 guy in their life... First sex experience + LTR.... that says : '' I wanna know how it is to have sex with someone else''

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't YOU go and give that a spin and see how it works out for ya?
Pretty well thanks in my experience..... the only matter is that she's healthy physically and mentally. That's being Alpha... If you really care about someone, you'll deal with it on your term and be above it

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty well thanks in my experience.....
Until you come back around crying an entirely different tune AFTER the inevitable wreckage wondering what went wrong. Good luck because you're gonna need it.

the only matter is that she's healthy physically and mentally.
LOL. You're funny.

Severe mental illness and loose women are two sides of the same coin. You can't separate the two even if she managed to dodge a few STD's.

That's being Alpha... If you really care about someone, you'll deal with it on your term and be above it
It's not alpha at all to lower your standards nor is it very alpha to accept someone you wouldn't otherwise accept simply because society says so. You're in no position to define what's alpha and what isn't. That's for every man to decide for himself. If men were truly honest with themselves they would not accept a hoeish "woman". It's just biologically hardwired into them to reject sluts for anything other than a fvck.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The LTR woman is the one you ready to let go of the past and make a futur with
But is she willing to do the same? Is she willing to let go of all the guy friends she made over the years? Is she willing to cut contact with all her ex-BFs? The answer you're most likely going to get is NO.

Women cannot latch onto men who are way down on their high score list. Their previous encounters remain their most memorable, enjoyable, and emotionally stimulating encounters. You're just another guy trying to reach for the glory of the guy at the top.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But is she willing to do the same? Is she willing to let go of all the guy friends she made over the years? Is she willing to cut contact with all her ex-BFs? The answer you're most likely going to get is NO.

Women cannot latch onto men who are way down on their high score list. Their previous encounters remain their most memorable, enjoyable, and emotionally stimulating encounters. You're just another guy trying to reach for the glory of the guy at the top.
You can raise your score of your physical phisod was not at a high level and you where able to put it to a high level. Women love a guy with a sexy body. They will be attracted and they won't even try to feel this.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can raise your score of your physical phisod was not at a high level and you where able to put it to a high level. Women love a guy with a sexy body. They will be attracted and they won't even try to feel this.
That's only part of it. Women will be attracted to a man's looks if they generate an emotional reaction. If you have physical characteristics that reflect her vision of what a good man is (look like her dad, teen crush, favourite celebrity, etc) then yes it's going to play a part in your overall score. However, if you have the looks but you're a fvcking wimp, then she'll pass you up.

Looks alone won't shoot you up to the top of her high score list. You need the personality to go with it, and you need to make your impression while she's young and inexperienced. A woman who's been through 30 c0cks isn't going to see you as significant over all the others, plus any of the crushes she had in her early years. It's one hell of a blow to your ego when you realize that Bon Jovi is higher on her HSL than you, and she hasn't even fvcked him.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I see this post has pedestializing virgins because someone here got his ego hurt by a woman. So it's contradicting the value of this website

**** happens, it hurts, gotta move on.

The alpha/beta doesn't matter. I just find Don Juan are losing their essence by stating.... if she's virgin, she won't betray me etc... (sorry bro, but if you not good in bed, she'll always wonder how it is to bang another guy)

This post.... It makes me remember my mediterraen friends (greeks) and Mid-eastern (arabs, indians) who said... lets **** all the white girls in the world than go back home and take a virgin choosen by my mother.

The important part in my opinion in being DJ or seducing.... is being able to enjoy the company of the other persons and go above his/her past to make a futur.

If the women lives in the past or mention an EX.... the nEXt her. Like this website said it soo much

Alot of people are afraid of commitment and thats probably my concern for our generation.... including myself...

I understand people are frustrated but posting such things will not solve issues. Especially when all the statements here contradict what you guys write in other posts

Live and enjoy, be dominant and above the game.... not rig it for some ego gratification

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this post has pedestializing virgins because someone here got his ego hurt by a woman. So it's contradicting the value of this website

**** happens, it hurts, gotta move on.
This is NOT the reason I'm all for seeking out a virgin. I didn't even say that the woman had to be a virgin. For the record, I've never fvcked a virgin so why would I pedestalize them?

I said that her being a virgin only guarantees the right climate to make a good emotional imprint on her. It doesn't guarantee that the relationship will last. Go back to page one and read that again.

The alpha/beta doesn't matter. I just find Don Juan are losing their essence by stating.... if she's virgin, she won't betray me etc... (sorry bro, but if you not good in bed, she'll always wonder how it is to bang another guy)
How would she know you're terrible in bed if she hasn't fvcked another guy? She has nothing to compare it to.

The important part in my opinion in being DJ or seducing.... is being able to enjoy the company of the other persons and go above his/her past to make a futur.
So I take it that this applies to the following:
- Former prositutes
- Former drug users
- Former criminals
- Divorcees
- Women with AIDS
- Women who killed their significant others

While you may want a LTR with women like these, I would not. Perhaps it's just my personal preference.

If the women lives in the past or mention an EX.... the nEXt her.
You're contradicting yourself. A woman who never mentions an ex-BF is one who has NEVER had a BF. The only women out there who have never had a BF are virgins.

Also, not all virgins are void of having ex-BFs.

This is why you have to figure out where you sit on her HSL. If you're sitting above all her ex-BFs, you have nothing to worry about. Remember, the longer her list of ex-BFs, the longer it's going to take you to reach the top - and that's if you ever do.

Alot of people are afraid of commitment and thats probably my concern for our generation
It has nothing to do with a fear of commitment. It has to do with a fear of having a court order you to hand half (or more) of everything you've worked hard for to a woman who doesn't deserve it.

Live and enjoy, be dominant and above the game....
You said the whole alpha/beta thing doesn't matter, so why should you be dominant? Being dominant is an alpha male trait. More contradiction.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's only part of it. Women will be attracted to a man's looks if they generate an emotional reaction. If you have physical characteristics that reflect her vision of what a good man is (look like her dad, teen crush, favourite celebrity, etc) then yes it's going to play a part in your overall score. However, if you have the looks but you're a fvcking wimp, then she'll pass you up.

Looks alone won't shoot you up to the top of her high score list. You need the personality to go with it, and you need to make your impression while she's young and inexperienced. A woman who's been through 30 c0cks isn't going to see you as significant over all the others, plus any of the crushes she had in her early years. It's one hell of a blow to your ego when you realize that Bon Jovi is higher on her HSL than you, and she hasn't even fvcked him.
Good one! Your score will still be higher as an inshape tight body version of you, versus a let it go with a gut version of you. I agree part of it is visual and the other part is mental ( the personality part ).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What about if she's been thru 100-300 c0cks?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, i have 3 girls right now. My main girl is a Virgin (well she was, not anymore hehe). I'm 33, she is 22. Foreign student. Cute girl. Super smart and super sexual. She said she had 4 short term relationship where she had oral sex but was waiting for a deeper connection to go allin.

The sex is super great. I'm thinking about dropping my other plates because I feel like "the talk" is coming soon.

The thing is, I don't care if a girl is a virgin or had 10 guys. I really don't. I like girls who are sexual and I really don't care about the number. But this topic seem to suggest that a virgin or near virgin) is less unpredictable and maybe won't dump me out of nowhere for a douche like the ex gf did ;)

But seriously, I really don't care if she is a Virgin or not. I even find it super sexy when a girl has experience. Well, Maybe I'm a weirdo
This post states that virgins are the ideal.

Yet if anyone who touches a virgin will get flamed here.

To reply above post: yep the past doesn't matter in my opinion but I have standards. Its a matter of personal preferences.

I avoid smokers and druggies, a jail person? Likely unless she's a professional. Cause I date only professionnal

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said this before: if you are so freaked out and intimidated at the thought of a woman having been f-cked before -- and f-cked well -- that you'd mold your life around avoiding one, then IMO you need therapy. And you also need lessons in how to f-ck.

Give me an experienced, sexually fearless woman any day.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At my age if I find a virgin I'm either screwing a girl my daughter's age, or someone so fat and ugly that I can see marks on her where guys have been touching her with their ten-foot poles!!
I think leaving the country is a better option....My therapist disagrees, but this way you find one who isn't jaded by American Feminazi-BS cr@p. But I'm still open to other suggestions.

of course your therapist disagrees, cause u'd be seeing another therapist.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I've said this before: if you are so freaked out and intimidated at the thought of a woman having been f-cked before -- and f-cked well -- that you'd mold your life around avoiding one, then IMO you need therapy. And you also need lessons in how to f-ck.

^^^ THIS.

I seriously don't understand how a woman being a "virgin" makes her somehow more "quality" than women who are not virgins? Somehow if a woman has been dycked down in the Past, that means she's somehow now dirty, and the virgin who hasn't been dycked down (but probably svcked a lot of dyck) is somehow clean?

Newsflash, there is no such thing as the super, duper, high quality woman. She doesn't exist. All women are fvcked up. YOUR job is just to pick the fvcked up woman that you can WORK with and who can WORK for you in a relationship.

But if you are out here searching for the super, duper, high quality woman, she doesn't exist. Just like the super, duper high quality MAN doesn't exist.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

I seriously don't understand how a woman being a "virgin" makes her somehow more "quality" than women who are not virgins? Somehow if a woman has been dycked down in the Past, that means she's somehow now dirty, and the virgin who hasn't been dycked down (but probably svcked a lot of dyck) is somehow clean?

Newsflash, there is no such thing as the super, duper, high quality woman. She doesn't exist. All women are fvcked up. YOUR job is just to pick the fvcked up woman that you can WORK with and who can WORK for youin a relationship.

But if you are out here searching for the super, duper, high quality woman, she doesn't exist. Just like the super, duper high quality MAN doesn't exist.
you need to meet my wife tenacity

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always take too long to come back on here to reply to the threads I start, so apologies once again.

To be honest I am very surprised at how many people on here actually hold virgins in such high regard.... Especially at a mature age and not being religious..

I agree with Colossus, Live your Dream, Sam and others that it doesn't serve any good to ask your girl about their past sex partners. I am actually fine with not knowing because I clearly am no saint. However what does scare me is what if I one day I do care or I do want to know? What if I got married to this girl and I ask her and it turns me off... I mean I honestly didn't care but all this ad-vocation of finding a virgin has made me think a little.

FWIW my girl has done nothing bad to make me think she is a ho. She rarely brings up any exes, has been faithful, and very much in love with me (or cares about me a lot for those too alpha to believe in love). I'm more concerned with myself cheating and messing up the relationship to be honest (I'll make a separate post about this)

My whole feeling is that while I certainly don't want a ho... its normal to have sex so why should we make girls that are virgins out to be worth more than girls who aren't? Are you all suddenly Islamic or something?