Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I call her?

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so their was this girl who I easily could of hooked up with 1-2 months ago but basically I was being a little ***** and didn't make a move at a party.

I left for college 2 days later and we kind of just stopped talking except for the odd snapchat and when I got a new phone and she texted me so I had her number.

Do you guys think I should call her and ask her to hangout when I go back or do you think I blew my shot and should just pursue other options.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She might be an option. The description is too vague and lacks detail. She texted you, establish contact meet her and do whatever you want I guess ?

mrpickles666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah just call her. And enjoy talking to her. She could end up being your girlfriend.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I will be at ------ Friday at --time--. join me for some fun" send

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I will be at ------ Friday at --time--. join me for some fun" send
Good text. It has to be a place you are going regardless if she says yes or no. That way you maintain outcome independence.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be firm and say - "Hey, let's catch up for a game of bowling at <place> at <your time> on <your day or another day>!"

Just give two options ... (it's a marketing tactics) ...

Do not let them decide ... you take the lead and they have to follow ... :)

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be firm and say - "Hey, let's catch up for a game of bowling at <place> at <your time> on <your day or another day>!"

Just give two options ... (it's a marketing tactics) ...

Do not let them decide ... you take the lead and they have to follow ... :)
Is the marketing tactic that you make them think they're making the decision for them self? Because thats obviously different for deciding and leading

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's for YOU ...

You are trying to be both - little bit "flexible" but also firm!

If you give them three or more options, they really cannot decide. Two options, (either Tues or Wed) implies a lot of things - you are flexible, but you also don't have the whole week free for her. You have other things going on ... You just raised your value there by ONLY being available on those two days and not more than that...

The best marketing tactics is designed for the "marketer" - i.e. YOU!

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to book appointments door to door for home improvement salesmen. We used the tactic. You give a pitch and then offer a date. You give someone the opportunity to take control which they will jump at but really they're only making the choice you give them.