Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I break up with my girlfriend?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear YT,
"Okay, **** it. I'll break up with her. I'll **** her the next 3 weeks and tell her it's over the last day she's over."Why in the name of Pete would you break her little heart,at the same time cutting off your nose to spite your face?.....Enjoy the moment,be sad for a while then get back on the saddle again.

YT827

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Yes it may well be to your benefit, however you will then be living in the shadow of HER success and her accomplishments.
She will be the provider, and you will consume resources that she has earned.
Some of you Gen Y boys really bother me. You have bought into the brainwashing of gender equality and the interchangeability of roles - roles that have worked for thousands of years.
Get a grip, man.

Women join men' lives, NOT the other way around.

This women is telling you that she wants to pursue her vision MORE than she wants to be in a relationship with you. To her credit, she has a plan and some goals and she intends to pursue them..

What about you ? What are your goals ?
What are you going to create?
Well I have a career that's stable and offers growth.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like a woman. Seriously dude. The very fact that she's going to an internship 3000 miles away (seriously, there's no fvcking internships within even the first 1000 miles of where you live? :crackup: ) shows me that she values her career and education WAY more than you. Probably because you've only been together for 2 months!!

When she leaves, offer a sincere goodbye but make no promises to continue being in a long-distance relationship with her. Play it by ear, flirt and meet other women, and when she comes back see if she's down to rekindle the romance. In fact, if you make a logical masculine alpha male goodbye, odds are she will be LESS likely to be unfaithful. Until you lose the emotional dependence on this chick, you are dead in the water with her. Be cool, detached, and willing to let her go and not be emotionally torn apart.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an unintentional habit of dating women who are about to go overseas or interstate to pursue a career. Probably because I tend to date women in the age group when they just finished uni (22~28). With more practice, you'll get used to saying goodbye to them and on to new poons.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YT....

Don't do any of the stupid sh1t you're talking about. Quit thinking about it and do exactly as I say. You seem WAAAAAY over the top wussy and emotional, so I'll put this as simple as possible.

1) Encourage her to do whatever she wants to do. Act nonchalant about this - fake it if you have to. Seem aloof about it all, and never, I mean NEVER, let her on to the fact that you are going to miss her. You might already be too far gone and she might have already left you (emotionally).

2) When (if) she actually does leave, don't contact her. When (if) she does, seem busy and don't be all wrapped up in her life, begging her to come see you, etc.

3) In the meantime, work on yourself and your own self esteem. Visit this site everyday. We'll whip you in shape.

Do this, you may keep her as a fvck buddy and then get other girls. Do it not, and I'll see you here again this summer with your threads entitled, "Long Distance Relationship - She's playing games - what should I doooooo???"....