Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She texted me two days later "I was busy".

Maverick_92

Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is my first post on this website. I want to ask what to do with my junior in college who responded two days later to my FB message( Are you still busy? ) for which she replied: I was busy. I saw the message but didnt respond. I was talking to her a week ago and she was giving short and delayed responses so I asked if she was busy and she said an hour later, yup. I waited for a week then asked are you still busy.

So, what should I do if I meet her again in college. I already asked her out two weeks ago and she said that lets see. Is her interest level below 50% or around? How to respond to such texts and girls?

Thanks

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who are interested in you don't act this way.

Women with high interest level text back or respond on fb soon if not almost instantly. To be honest, I'm not big on facebook and never have been so the lag time might be different than with texting, but waiting for an hour to say "yup" is a sign of low interest.

Same thing for when you asked her out and her response was "let's see". That's low interest level. If she was interested and wasn't free to see you on the date you proposed, she'll counter offer.

In regards to what you should do if you see her again on campus, just play it cool. Don't go out of your way to talk to her or spend time with her. Simply acknowledge her with a simple "hey" and go about your own business. It's possible to raise her interest level at this point but it's almost certainly going to come from you demonstrating some type of higher value other than trying to get attention from her, i.e. talk to other people, other women, ignore her, etc.

Maverick_92

Reaction score
Women who are interested in you don't act this way.

Women with high interest level text back or respond on fb soon if not almost instantly. To be honest, I'm not big on facebook and never have been so the lag time might be different than with texting, but waiting for an hour to say "yup" is a sign of low interest.

Same thing for when you asked her out and her response was "let's see". That's low interest level. If she was interested and wasn't free to see you on the date you proposed, she'll counter offer.

In regards to what you should do if you see her again on campus, just play it cool. Don't go out of your way to talk to her or spend time with her. Simply acknowledge her with a simple "hey" and go about your own business. It's possible to raise her interest level at this point but it's almost certainly going to come from you demonstrating some type of higher value other than trying to get attention from her, i.e. talk to other people, other women, ignore her, etc.
Thanks btownbuck, I saw her today on campus with a very micro second eye contact and passed by her like I dont know her and she was with her friends at that time.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is my first post on this website. I want to ask what to do with my junior in college who responded two days later to my FB message( Are you still busy? ) for which she replied: I was busy. I saw the message but didnt respond. I was talking to her a week ago and she was giving short and delayed responses so I asked if she was busy and she said an hour later, yup. I waited for a week then asked are you still busy.

So, what should I do if I meet her again in college. I already asked her out two weeks ago and she said that lets see. Is her interest level below 50% or around? How to respond to such texts and girls?

Thanks
Very low interest. What should you do?

Stop using Facebook to comunicate with women. Spin plates and get busy. Focus your time on interested women rather that try to date low interested women.

Think of it like an investment. Would you invest your money in a stock that had guarentee 0 % of return? No you wouldn't . Then why chase a girl that waits weeks to reply?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She thinks you are creepy. Been through that before. No interest at all and you can't raise it even if you suddenly make the Olympics and sign a contract with sports companies paying you $4 million a year (but at that point who cares anyway? You'd have hords of women trying to get a peice of you).

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is not not for women you are interested in... it's for friends and family.

When a women does not respond to you she is NOT interested in you. You need to move on. Read "The System" by Doc. Love, it explains all this and you can read it in one night. You are in college you should not be hung up on one girl, date any many as you can... If you have options you are not going to care what one chick does or fails to do.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When a women does not respond to you she is NOT interested in you. You need to move on.
Yes and no. The first time you text a girl, if she doesn't respond that's normal. They have 10 guys texting them. In that situation, you must repeat the same process you used to get her number and often the second time around they start texting back. But if they don't reply then, indeed move on. When things go south and you say the wrong thing (or when things went perfect for a couple weeks), take a step back and wait until she contacts you, or wait at least 7 days and text again. For girls who go MIA I delete the text conversation but not the contact until my monthly filter. I never keep women in my phone who have officially declined the romance and/or not replied. Even if they are exes. I feel it is bad energy to see their names. Sometimes they will contact me and I will have to ask who it is, and that reminds them they almost lost me.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. The first time you text a girl, if she doesn't respond that's normal. They have 10 guys texting them. In that situation, you must repeat the same process you used to get her number and often the second time around they start texting back. But if they don't reply then, indeed move on. When things go south and you say the wrong thing (or when things went perfect for a couple weeks), take a step back and wait until she contacts you, or wait at least 7 days and text again. For girls who go MIA I delete the text conversation but not the contact until my monthly filter. I never keep women in my phone who have officially declined the romance and/or not replied. Even if they are exes. I feel it is bad energy to see their names. Sometimes they will contact me and I will have to ask who it is, and that reminds them they almost lost me.
First I don't text... but I hear what you are saying. I guess if you did text and it was someone you just met they might behave this way.... that's why you call and talk to women. If she doesn't answer, leave a message, if she doesn't call you back... she's not interested.

I never delete contact information intentionally, you never know when they might call again... But until that happens you are correct to not reach out anymore... if it helps you to not see her number... then by all means go ahead and delete. You can always ask who it is even if you know.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What everyone else has said. I'd move on immediately. She's a time waster. She may be into you more once you stop acknowledging her existence but she'll probably go right back to being a time waster soone after so I wouldn't even bother.

There is no "maybe" or "let's see" with women. It's either yes or a no, and those middle of the road responses are always a no.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only ''maybe'' than can mean ''yes'' is when you ask for the kiss.... I used to say: I wanna kiss you or you wanna kiss me... (or something like that) .... when I heard yes or maybe I would go... fun times.

Nexting is the only solution... she's clearly not interested now... Personnally I would avoid facebook for asking girls on a date... it can look really 10 years old to 17 years old. If the girl only reachable by Facebook than sure... but remember if you could land her facebook in person, you could have also asked the phone number... and if she gave you the facebook... you aren't going anywhere. So, now go No Contact... she will be surprised

The cool part is when you see them in person again (bump into the street or class) and than trying to validate her ego ago.

My recent experience: I wrote here about this turkish girl... she would reply instantly (1-2min max) to me asking her out, I didn't escalate fast or was too slow, we went out 3-4 times but she was cold in ''public'' and seemed I got friendzoned... but she also started stopping replying... once she took 4 days (saying oh I forgot), didnt talk to her for 2-3 weeks.

Than I got thanksgiving greetings last week... I sent her a funny pic... she replied 4 days later... saying: ''We never went out again for diner like we said, she was ultra busy, 5 courses,projects,work. I told her to meet me at my study spot the same day (never do that) or I would let her know''.

She said: ''i can't today, got this and this''... I never replied.

Last night, saw her at my study spot ordering food last .... she was all nervous and smiling and talking about how busy... and how was I doing, did I finish my studies, what you doing here, my friends are coming from abroad tell me if this place is nice, I sleep and wake up really late cause I am busy....

What you answer: ''I am busy, I finished my first license only 1 to go, if you can sleep you really ain't busy. Came here to pick up my food before work cause I asked my assistant to pack up some files I need to review (the assistant part really made her surprise)''.... Stay distant, strong frame, give her back her soup in a respectful way... than she'll jump to kiss you on the cheeks and press herself on your chest cause she sense you aint gonna come to her. (she wants to validate ego)

And maybe you'll get a message from her asking for a date.... (which I would reply only once) ... if she doesnt confirm never talk to her again

In your case drop it... move on.... if you see her again... act like her answer didn't matter and you are already ''busy'' that night (with someone else even if imaginary) and move on like she's nobody

Maverick_92

Reaction score
Yup, minding my own business and have my eyes on some other chick :p. Through my experience I learnt that if you keep staring a girl's picture you'll notice small things about her physically and eventually you'll start hating her :D

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks
girls who don't like you are slow texters and very busy people

PMPed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing, I ask a girl if she is busy over text sometimes and if they say "no", then boom! My next move is a phone call. It usually isn't what you say but how you say it and it's pretty hard to create any sort of attraction over text message unless you know how to be smooth over text and also tell jokes. If I asked a girl for her phone number and she doesn't give it to me she can go **** herself. If she does give it to me but doesn't respond, she can go **** herself. If she gives it to me and responds but I make no value proposition, then that's my fault. You see where I am going with this? Your messages to her says, "hello, I don't know what I am doing and am self conscious. Now I am going to put a huge amount of pressure on you to fall in love with me and I don't really care what your actual feelings are". She has her own desires and goals in life and you haven't taken the time to ask her any questions about herself. First you need to get her phone number or have a conversation with her in person and quit putting so much pressure on it. Women can sense when you are being a beta and they don't like it. Don't go in there thinking "what if she rejects me?" Because you are just going to have a nice fun conversation and rejection isn't a part of what is happening. If she rejects you for talking to her then she is a piece of ****. When you talk to her make sure to get her phone number, don't ask over facebook. After a nice chat, ask her if she wants to study with you or if she wants to come out for some fun activity such as drinking, mini golf, coffee, hiking, bowling, comedy club, zip lining, or anything you can imagine that would be fun for the two of you. ask her in person when you get her number not over text message. If she says no then next her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything less than an entusiastic YES sounds like low interest in my opinion.

Oil companies start operations once they know there is something under the ground, if there is nothing sure to get its pointless to invest time and resources.

Apart the pragmatic point of view, chasing a girl that keeps rejecting you simply drains your energy and mood.

I understand here "the cool guys" dont give a fvck about being rejected but personally Im fine being rejected once only, after that the girl disappear and thats all no need for extra negativity.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is low interest. Move on to the next one.

Without fail every single girl I've got with has had high interest from the offset. When I say that, I may have had stumbling blocks along the way, but deep down I've known the interest is there.

It is important to learn the difference between a woman who is testing you/playing hard to get and a disinterested woman.

A highly interested woman will agree to meet up, anything other than a yes is a no.

The only way you could pull this round is by pulling some ganji games and ignoring her completely. Even then, you would be best served getting out there and meeting new women.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: I'm busy
You: how do you respond?
I would say, well then hit me up when you're not busy and make my graceful exit. I'm busy, without offering an alternative time when she is not busy, means "you're ugly" to me. I move on. If a woman is interested and truly busy she will find a hole in her schedule for you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Otherwise, you will just be shagging the girls that are into you no matter how weak your game is. That cuts your potential drastically. It means the girls choose you, and you aren't in control of your own life.
isn't that how it always is? as they say you can't make a girl like you or create interest that isn't there, you'll only bang the girls that want to bang you for the most part

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't that how it always is? as they say you can't make a girl like you or create interest that isn't there, you'll only bang the girls that want to bang you for the most part
Ha ha.... that's why a lot of guys promote the 'numbers game'. You need to approach a lot to find the few who are interested... just by the fact you approached.

I don't think this is really 'game'... it is just approach! And then you are probably just finding the lowest hanging fruit/ fast-food.

Game kicks in when you work on winning a woman over who is initially wary. Better quality here... but patience is required.

The higher quality the woman, the more work you will have to do, and this may become tiresome to the point where you screen heavily. And then perhaps to the point where you aren't consciously gaming but just being your normal sexy self, and just meeting the odd woman who takes your fancy in the normal course of the day.

I guess here you have internalized 'game', where something that should have been natural was analyzed, and turned into a self-conscious pursuit.

The ultimate aim is to make game redundant.