Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she says friends first

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I might be in scarcity mindset.

Met her 2 weeks ago. Already went out once. Lots of kino. She even hugged me from behind lovingly. So I'm thinking this is in the bag.

But when I steer towards sex. She says, I know what you want. Be patient, yadda yadda.

Ok. So 2 weeks is kinda fast, but I want her so bad, she's super petite and I can already imagine spinning her around my c0ck. Haha.

She'll grab my junk, but no sex wtf.

I'm just going along not listening to her words, and she still calls and texts. And I guess that I just don't want to continue this and be teased.

Also, I should have more girls, but she's a little ball of sex. So ...

Ideas?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can tell you are desperate and she is simply toying with you. "Friends first" = "I want you to stay in orbit around me, but you'll never get anything."

She knows you aren't man enough to escalate.

2 weeks is a long time? Bro, I can't remember a woman that was interested in me that took 2 weeks to bang. The long and short answer is she isn't interested in you and is simply stringing you along because its fun for her.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I might be in scarcity mindset.

Met her 2 weeks ago. Already went out once. Lots of kino. She even hugged me from behind lovingly. So I'm thinking this is in the bag.

But when I steer towards sex. She says, I know what you want. Be patient, yadda yadda.

Ok. So 2 weeks is kinda fast, but I want her so bad, she's super petite and I can already imagine spinning her around my c0ck. Haha.

She'll grab my junk, but no sex wtf.

I'm just going along not listening to her words, and she still calls and texts. And I guess that I just don't want to continue this and be teased.

Also, I should have more girls, but she's a little ball of sex. So ...

Ideas?
Try to escalate.....action not words.....she might have resistance on next date but keep trying. If that dosnt work I would just go ghost. You might tell her that things aren't working out and say see ya...That might be best because it would kind of be a dumping. Get the hamster spinning....

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. I've been strung along for one date, which was drinks. So $40 overall for both of us. So it's not too bad on the wallet. Just gotta chalk it up to her being handsy for no real reason. It's cool.
I don't want to cut bait after just one date, but I do want to get better at gauging interest.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I would go ghost for a few days. Then talk again. Tell her you think she is a great person and that you and her may do fine just staying friends. Keep throwing "friends" at her. Then take her out "as friends". Typically this will lead to putting her hamster into running at warp 9.8 and nearly imploding.. She will be thinking "Why am I only good enough to be FRIENDS? Am I ugly? What did I do? What did I say? This isn't how it is supposed to go!!! wahh wahh wahh (I am supposed to be calling the shots here, not him!) " Play on the friends thing until you think she has had enough, then make your move. be a good friend, and go fvck the sh|t out of her..

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect to you guys and my admitting my slip up...

I ended up calling her because I know there is sexual attraction on both halfs..and cuz texting sucks and calling is better to go out in flames in lol. Plus I've cultured, speak 4 languages, great teeth, jogger, etc...I know I'm good as is and getting better by the day.

I think I got her moist again. Also I have sexy tones I pull out of my azz when speaking other languages. ..we will see. But now she is waiting on my call. You see, I got her to open up and she shared more than she should have. She spilled herself emotionally.

Now she wants a clean bib....daddy don't got clean bibs tonight. They being washed lol

Point is...if you fvck up. And get a sliver of hope type chance..take it...but two things need to happen. You get her thirsty...and you leave. You can't control if she will follow...but you never did so whatever. ..and 2nd...you leave her alone. Her biology requires a ruminating period if you will.

Maybe we all do in our wayz

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to make sure she knows you are not interested in being just friends. But in this case my guess is that you do not know how to escalate. She could be testing you, and you are failing, women need to be with men that can push their buttons, get them sexually excited and close the deal. I'm sure she gets lots of dudes that want to sleep with her, she's looking for a guy that can get her motor running.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect to you guys and my admitting my slip up...

I ended up calling her because I know there is sexual attraction on both halfs..and cuz texting sucks and calling is better to go out in flames in lol. Plus I've cultured, speak 4 languages, great teeth, jogger, etc...I know I'm good as is and getting better by the day.

I think I got her moist again. Also I have sexy tones I pull out of my azz when speaking other languages. ..we will see. But now she is waiting on my call. You see, I got her to open up and she shared more than she should have. She spilled herself emotionally.

Now she wants a clean bib....daddy don't got clean bibs tonight. They being washed lol

Point is...if you fvck up. And get a sliver of hope type chance..take it...but two things need to happen. You get her thirsty...and you leave. You can't control if she will follow...but you never did so whatever. ..and 2nd...you leave her alone. Her biology requires a ruminating period if you will.

Maybe we all do in our wayz

Yes...jogging...being skinny fat gets all the women wet.

Look. All this nonsense you keep trying to convince yourself of is just that. Nonsense.

Stop trying to make excuses for why you don't escalate. All this secondary, after the fact stuff is going to get you nowhere.

You have to escalate when you are with her. It's what separates the men from the boys. Women don't want boys, they want men.

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with Logicallefty. You DONT want to tell her overtly or subvertly that you want to be friends. Why would you do this?

Your best course of action is to go for what you want and when you want (within reason of course). That's what a man does.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with Logicallefty. You DONT want to tell her overtly or subvertly that you want to be friends. Why would you do this?

Your best course of action is to go for what you want and when you want (within reason of course). That's what a man does.
It can work, but only if she has some attraction and doesn't already know you like her...it's not some magic formula but can work under the right circumstances...

Basically she has to find out why you aren't like all the other guys fawning over her and trying to get into her pants...it's kinda like a Jedi-mind trick.

In this situation, the OP needs to stop imagining things in his head and just escalate.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop texting and calling her. Let her initiate contact. Respond in a polite happy manner. After 3 dates, if no sex, delete her number.
Texting or calling is irrelevant to him getting laid. Neither gives you a better chance of getting them out on a date with you. OP needs to escalate instead of creating these fantasies in his mind

logicallefty

Reaction score

My method isn't the only way, there are others.. My method above plays on the core MO that a woman's words don't mean ditally sh|t.. And women hate to be friend zoned more than we guys do...Especially when they think they are running the game and we abruptly turn it on them and take the control way. It blows their mind and causes cardiac arrest for the hamster like nothing else. And ultimately that leads to sex.. Which will lead to her saying "oh I don't normally do this!!" Whatever THIS is/was.. She doesn't know what she just did either, but your d|ck does it took a trip to a nice warm wet cave and it nice and happy..

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't escalate by phone and I've been working these past couple dates.

She keeps texting and when I don't reply, she calls.

I am trying to build attraction over the phone which is lame.

She's been willing to see me, but I work and haven't had the time nor energy.

It's been one date. So if by date 3 I'm still being played with then...then lesson learned.

I mean, we got handsy already. ..it's the dreaded friend word that got me confused, which she probably enjoyed seeing.

And don't listen to her words, but yea...it's need to chill.

Reaction score
You escalate, and if she rejects your escalate then you move on. Sometimes you make mistakes, sometimes she's just not interested, sometimes she's hung up on an ex. Doesn't matter the reason, you move on. She doesn't need to be in your bed in 5 minutes, but if it's a date then she knows the reason you to are hanging out is romantic. If she gives you the lets just be friends line then you tell her that's not what you want and leave. Be playful about it of course, but remember you're not the one being rude. Don't be afraid to get up and leave. The more you hesitate after she's already told you she's not giving you what you want, the weaker and more desperate you look.

Think what would happen if you did that on a job interview. If they offer 80k, you say no less than 100k, and then they say well lets just hire you on at 80k and see where it goes. If you accept the 80k are you ever going to get 100k? No way, not without getting a job somewhere else. They now know 80k is what you feel you're worth and they don't need to offer you more. Except in the case of a woman, once you've shown her you don't value yourself as much as you claim to, she's gonna lose a lot of interest in you and it will be extremely hard to get it back.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update....

She invited me over to talk ....Idk what I said. ..I acted indifferent I guess...and she got fingerrd....

So I still think there's something she ain't saying