Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She loves me but decides to end our relationship???

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't contacted her since but she just resurfaced through text after a few days, she says she misses me. How should I take it?
1. You're desperate, have no other options, and worship this girl
2. Stop chasing her. Stop trying to have a serious relationship with a stupid immature girl. It's pathetic. Have some self respect and drop her.... but you won't though, because #1

So it appears you lose. Good day

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
with girls im dating and talking to in the realm of FB... I wont even "like" a photo they post. EVER. and im fairly active on there.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't contacted her since but she just resurfaced through text after a few days, she says she misses me. How should I take it?
Borderline symptoms detected

She's mind ****ing you, dude.

Block her and go NC she wants to toy with you

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with girls im dating and talking to in the realm of FB... I wont even "like" a photo they post. EVER. and im fairly active on there.
this +1
In fact, if you have a hot platonic or 2 it can help to "like" one of their posts (not a beauty pic) especially if they dont exactly know you are just friends. My recent interest said that after she friended me, 10-15 girls checked her page...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bat**** insane woman
Don't see anything insane about it. This is what happens when you pretend to be in relationships with a person on Facebook who lives nowhere near you and who you've never met.

It's fun at first, but then quickly becomes tedious once it's obvious the guy has no options and is holding onto the belief you are going to meet, have some whirlwind movie romance and live happily ever after.

It fills the emotional drama for the woman so I understand it from her point of view. It's not like she was ever seriously into the dude, she was just playing with him while banging other dudes...once one of those dudes became more serious, she no longer has time or energy to toy with him...she has more important things to do...like get her pvssy beat down 3 or 4 times a day.

I have no idea what it fulfills for a guy to willingly castrate himself for a chick he never met. If you ask me, he would be more likely to be what you described than her.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Isnt this just a ho being a ho, and not actually being Borderline? Ive seen girls do this all the time and I dont think they are all BPD

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh come on! Now you're just being paranoid about this BPD thing. Most girls do this garbage.