Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She loves me but decides to end our relationship???

pwncastle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not new though, she’s done this 3 times already. When she feels insecure or uncertain of my actions, she either walks away or pushes me away, and decides to end everything. I would always reach out to get back together.
On a normal day, she’s loving and sweet. We have declared Saturday as her day, when I phone her most of the day. And she’d excitedly send me 300+ stickers and messages in fb messenger on Saturday mornings to wake me up but lately stopped since she thought I was already up and didn’t mind her messages. She thinks I’m keeping something from her. She also removed our cute fb nicknames and even stopped sending me morning messages anymore. She then decides to end it abruptly.
I have not responded to her last message yet… How should I approach this?
We’ve been going on for only 2 months. She’s 22, a pretty fb icon and I’m in my thirties. Long distance relationship.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Without even reading the above, I can tell you with near 100 percent certainty that she does not love you!

What the hell, I read it anyway. Biitch sounds like shes crazy too! Shes seems very suspcious and insecure, she doesn't trust you cause shes untrustworthy herself. And nothing you xan do will change that. DO NOT RESPOND TO HER ANYMORE-CUT ALL CONTACT!!!

Long distance relationships don't work. She ended things with you to sample new pipe. Iotw, she's got a new plumber.

RUN AWAY!!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not new though, she’s done this 3 times already. When she feels insecure or uncertain of my actions, she either walks away or pushes me away, and decides to end everything. I would always reach out to get back together.
On a normal day, she’s loving and sweet. We have declared Saturday as her day, when I phone her most of the day. And she’d excitedly send me 300+ stickers and messages in fb messenger on Saturday mornings to wake me up but lately stopped since she thought I was already up and didn’t mind her messages. She thinks I’m keeping something from her. She also removed our cute fb nicknames and even stopped sending me morning messages anymore. She then decides to end it abruptly.
We’ve been going on for only 2 months. She’s 22, a pretty fb icon and I’m in my thirties. Long distance relationship.
If your going to be doing under 25's, you should have several. They are typically flighty and very succeptable to peer pressure. If they have an "older man" it's almost 99% certain they will also bone someone closer to their age for peer acceptance. He might be unmotivated and without a job and you are a 100% man, helping and paying, etc...

Let her go and find a couple other under 25's if that's the demographic you are doing closer to home, always plate them.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the description.

She still doesn't love you.
Dude, you're in your 30s. You gotta grow up and stop giving a crap about petty things like these. I'm only 17 and I know better (though I do have to thank this website for most of that lol). If she thinks you are hiding something, then it shouldn't affect you because you aren't (I presume). Also, long distance relationships dont work out. You just wont see each other enough and are around a whole bunch of other people. And unfortunately, there is the possibility that she found some other guy and is projecting what she is doing onto you to protect her ego (see: Sigmund Freud). Just go try to find someone else.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Read the description.

She still doesn't love you.
Dude, you're in your 30s. You gotta grow up and stop giving a crap about petty things like these. I'm only 17 and I know better (though I do have to thank this website for most of that lol). If she thinks you are hiding something, then it shouldn't affect you because you aren't (I presume). Also, long distance relationships dont work out. You just wont see each other enough and are around a whole bunch of other people. And unfortunately, there is the possibility that she found some other guy and is projecting what she is doing onto you to protect her ego (see: Sigmund Freud). Just go try to find someone else.
this about sums it up op

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skimmed through the post, she doesn't love you, actions speak louder than words. Move on to the next one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cool when you realize they don't love you, especially if you aren't even having "fun" with them anymore.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the things wrong here...

We’ve been going on for only 2 months.
This is barely a relationship. I usually don't become exclusive until I'm with her for two months.

She also removed our cute fb nicknames
She's been with you for two months. She hasn't earned a "cute" FB nickname. In fact, you shouldn't be giving women "cute" nicknames. It makes you appear feminine.

Long distance relationship.
LDRs are pointless in pursuing. You cannot properly maintain your woman's interest from afar.

She then decides to end it abruptly.
I guarantee she found a new local guy and has decided to start fvcking him.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
30+ year old grown man allegedly getting is head spun by a 22 year old girl. Why do I feel this is made up just to elicit a response? o_O

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is only 22. Her mind will change like the direction of the wind. She isn't mature enough for a full on relationship. Do not ever commit to a girl under 25. You are wasting your time if you do. She should have only been a plate or a fb.

She ended it because she is getting attention from another guy. 22 year old girls never end a relationship until they have already started something new.

Howdo you proceed? Next. No contact. No replies. Nothing. You move on.

pwncastle

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is only 22. Her mind will change like the direction of the wind. She isn't mature enough for a full on relationship. Do not ever commit to a girl under 25. You are wasting your time if you do. She should have only been a plate or a fb.

She ended it because she is getting attention from another guy. 22 year old girls never end a relationship until they have already started something new.

Howdo you proceed? Next. No contact. No replies. Nothing. You move on.
Yeah, I haven't contacted her since but she just resurfaced through text after a few days, she says she misses me. How should I take it?

pwncastle

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the things wrong here...

This is barely a relationship. I usually don't become exclusive until I'm with her for two months.

She's been with you for two months. She hasn't earned a "cute" FB nickname. In fact, you shouldn't be giving women "cute" nicknames. It makes you appear feminine.

LDRs are pointless in pursuing. You cannot properly maintain your woman's interest from afar.

I guarantee she found a new local guy and has decided to start fvcking him.
Found a new guy? I don't think that's the reason though... The cute nicknames were her idea all along, not mine of course. I haven't contacted her since but she just resurfaced through text after a few days, she says she misses me. How should I take it?

pwncastle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Without even reading the above, I can tell you with near 100 percent certainty that she does not love you!

What the hell, I read it anyway. Biitch sounds like shes crazy too! Shes seems very suspcious and insecure, she doesn't trust you cause shes untrustworthy herself. And nothing you xan do will change that. DO NOT RESPOND TO HER ANYMORE-CUT ALL CONTACT!!!

Long distance relationships don't work. She ended things with you to sample new pipe. Iotw, she's got a new plumber.

RUN AWAY!!!
I haven't contacted her since but she just resurfaced through text after a few days, she says she misses me. How should I take it?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't contacted her since but she just resurfaced through text after a few days, she says she misses me. How should I take it?
If you would like setup a meeting for sex to happen. So have her come over for a movie night or something with her favorite drink. Don't do anything besides this. She can "use" you if you go back and forth on these responses for validation and support. Don't let her.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't contacted her since but she just resurfaced through text after a few days, she says she misses me. How should I take it?
Ignore. She misses you because the guy she dumped you for, pumped and dumped her. Immature girls after they do this always try to go backwards and land in their safety net (you) after their new fling dumps them.

If you go back to her you will have taught her this behaviour is acceptable.

She had her chance. She blew it. You next her. The only thing you ever say to her if you ever get stuck talking to her is " hey good to see you/hear from you but sorry im running late for my date. I have no time. Take care."

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore. She misses you because the guy she dumped you for, pumped and dumped her. Immature girls after they do this always try to go backwards and land in their safety net (you) after their new fling dumps them.

If you go back to her you will have taught her this behaviour is acceptable.

She had her chance. She blew it. You next her. The only thing you ever say to her if you ever get stuck talking to her is " hey good to see you/hear from you but sorry im running late for my date. I have no time. Take care."
^ Bam!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!! "Her Day"? OMG, this is priceless...

Dude...here is the deal:

She was having fun manipulating you and seeing how far she could wrap you around her finger. She got tired of it because it was so easy. No challenge to her, so she met someone who is probably not calling her, not doing what she asks, treating her like she is irrelevant, and probably pounding her senseless while you sit around waiting for her to send you "sweet messages" all day long.

Did you even fvck this girl? Long Distance? Are you fvcking serious? STOP HAVING LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS!!! THEY NEVER WORK!!

This was really painful to read...you are basically clueless when it comes to women by this post, so I would advise you to read the DJ Bible and start working on your mindset because this and worse will happen pretty much every time until you get it fixed.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, what relationship? You're in your 30s hanging onto fvcking facebook stickers from a girl you've (probably) never met.