Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she is being too excited about meeting again

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey everyone, i haven't been here for a while.
I met this beautiful girl (she is a solid 10, one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen), she got great personality - she is just a keeper (unlike many other junk i've came across to).

we had our first date, probably one of the best dates i've ever had (no sex, but made out like crazy). i've made plans for the weekend, but she just texts me non-stop, she even texted me that she "really likes me". i'm just thrown back by her being so up front and direct (and coming from such a hot chick as well), and at the same time i don't want to excited like her, because i sense it might turn her off big time, is it the right thing, or i might turn off by seeing not that intrested? i barely text her back, but i flirt with her. (i mean damn, she even asked me if i'm seeing any other girls at the end of the date)

advice? i don't really want to miss her...

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it get your your head, just play it cool. She might be constantly texting you to test how available you are.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
From a relationship point of view I like the perspective that nothing counts until you have at least two months or ten meets in with her.

Why? Because you can only then see a pattern to her behaviour

The thing is that you say that you had your "first date" and that she is such a "keeper". Can you see the problem with thinking like that? You don't know her but already you've placed her in the keeper category. You don't know her. What if she has a mental illness? still such a keeper? what if she has daddy issues? still such a keeper?

It's like credit ratings......if someone has a five year car loan for example.....and two years have passed and they have made every payment. They have enough time in and enough positive feedback (the payments) in order to warrent a good credit rating.........take another person and they've just started to make repayments on their loan....they haven't missed anypayments but they haven't had enough time in, in order to be truly given a positive credit rating...TOO EARLY TO EVALUATE

this girl has not had enough time in with you and you're already given her a really positive credit rating. TOO EARLY TO EVALUATE

Just concentrate on the next meet up and on bringing value to the table (fun, positive emotions a good time) I would take her over eagerness as a RED FLAG. She could be one of these BPD hot and cold biatches. Play your game as normal and watch out for any more red flags.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a relationship point of view I like the perspective that nothing counts until you have at least two months or ten meets in with her.

The thing is that you say that you had your "first date" and that she is such a "keeper". Can you see the problem with thinking like that? You don't know her but already you've placed her in the keeper category. You don't know her. What if she has a mental illness? still such a keeper? what if she has daddy issues? still such a keeper?

It's like credit ratings......if someone has a five year car loan for example.....and two years have passed and they have made every payment. They have enough time in and enough positive feedback (the payments) in order to warrent a good credit rating.........take another person and they've just started to make repayments on their loan....they haven't missed anypayments but they haven't had enough time in, in order to be truly given a positive credit rating...TOO EARLY TO EVALUATE

this girl has not had enough time in with you and you're already given her a really positive credit rating. TOO EARLY TO EVALUATE

Just concentrate on the next meet up and on bringing value to the table (fun, positive emotions a good time) I would take her over eagerness as a RED FLAG. She could be one of these BPD hot and cold biatches. Play your game as normal and watch out for any more red flags.
Pure gold right up there next to Poon King.

Reaction score

exactly.. she's a 10 and over eager like that, I'd see it as a red flag too. Update us after you've banged her a few dozen times and let us know if she managed to retain her "keeper" status. After 6 months dating her, tell us again about her "great personality". I don't want to sound negative, she MAY be great, but remember, in the beginning phase of any relationship, people tend to ignore red flags and personality flaws, and over exaggerate the positives of the person in their mind. I have a rule of thumb in my relationships.. I remind myself that I have NO CLUE who the girl is or how she behaves until AFTER our first big argument.. which can take 6 months or even a year. Before a big argument, you know little of how she really thinks, behaves, etc

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
legendary and Reykhel - thanks for the great response, as always in this forum.
sure, i agree with you, i will treat her just normally like all the other girls, but deep indside i kinda like her (very beta, but it happens sometimes)

I don't live in the US, in a pretty big city, and all the chicks here are sh!t, sure i had a lot of sex, but i had only one GF im my whole life..... (and only one month as well), maybe its off topic, but i wish sometimes that these "good girls" (im not saying she is) out there will look at me as BF material haha

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as she's not out of your league you've got nothing to worry about. if you're like a 6 and a 10 is super into you that raises some questions, but if you're like a 10 and a 7 is worshipping you, isn't that par for course?

if you're both 10s and she likes you it makes sense she acts like she's really into you, etc.