Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She initiates to tell me she is sorry she can't give me more

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
OP, every woman has an ex. She had sex with him recently. And you really need to read Desdinova's high score theory.

She wants sex from him and you're merely an emotional orbiter. Wait for her? I wouldn't. It's good you have more dates lined up. But take pics with them as social proof.

If I were you, just accept that your princess is in another castle and move on. She just comes to you because you're her closest beta. But when it comes to sex, she has her ex for that.

Moral of the story, be better than any ex she's had. I can't say you failed because she likely had strong feelings before her ex came back. If a woman isn't getting sexual, this is a common cause.

Case closed.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste a second of my time analyzing it or trying to figure it out. I would just respond with, "Sorry you feel that way Hon. I'm sure you'll find a guy who will give you exactly what you want. Best wishes xoxo Glumix."

Eject confidently and with class.
This. She's being passive-aggressive and manipulative and trying to get you to tell her it's okay that she can't give more than she is, and see if you'll hang around for scraps.

Agree and amplify by ejecting, and she'll likely crumble and go :eek:

logicallefty

Reaction score
This. She's being passive-aggressive and manipulative and trying to get you to tell her it's okay that she can't give more than she is, and see if you'll hang around for scraps.

Agree and amplify by ejecting, and she'll likely crumble and go :eek:
^^This sums it up perfectly. She is wanting you to be an orbiter, or a 2nd choice when her ex or whoever else she is b@nging isn't available. Eject and go, and don't look back up at the plane above your head. Look at all the new poon on the ground below.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I did it.

She texted me tonight with the usual bull****... We have so many things to do together, blah blah blah...

Was pretty honest and told her I am sorry I cannot give her any more of my time and that she will soon find a man that will give her exactly what she wants.

Let's see what will happen now.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Who is this?"

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I should give a small report on the status of this story as it tooks an unexpected path:

To make it short, I ****ed her 2 times. Nice, good ****s, all night long.

After I dropped her, she said "OK, I understand... Thank you for being honest. I've had a great time with you. See you. xoxox". We exchanged a few other texts and then, in the afternoon, she told me that actually she didn't understand and she seemed pretty pissed.

I went to see her in the evening at her place and it escalated to sex.

Before the sex, she told me that she was pretty odd during the holidays because she actually had to drop her ex for good, things wasn't clear between both of them, blah blah blah...

Saw her yesterday and we sexed all night once again. So basicaly, it seems I took the place of her ex for the banging activity.

She is not passive-aggressive anymore at all. She seems to be completely into me. Actually, she seems to be WAY to much into me.

I like her. She is nice and fun to be around. I like the sex with her as well. But there are some odd messages around.

So I am probably going to continue keeping some distance and see her once or MAX twice a week, and double wrap-it up. And test her interest and see if she wants me or if she wants something from me.

That's it.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut your phone off, leave for the weekend and go find some plates to spin. Most chicks that have any value have orbiters. So go find one who values you enough to make you her primary concern. In the mean time, go enjoy yourself. This is the difference, finding your own "I come first" chick.
Don't get so locked into one chick. Think variety, blondes, brunettes, redheads. Tall or short, skinny or built. Geek or hip. White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, etc.
OPTIONS.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another report about this story, because I think it's pretty interesting.

So I talked with her about her ex the other day, and basically, she dumped him and recently told him she sees somebody else (me) and, you know what, he is crawling heavily to have her back. And by crawling I mean in a total AFC way to the point she is afraid of him knocking at the door at 10PM, supplicating, wanting to talk, etc...

Pretty interesting to see how things went with that girl. I got into the position of strength by telling her I was not interested if her ex was still around and by dropping her because of her push/pull. Still, I stayed open to the talk and that gave me access to her bed, for now.

So, I think that I went on the ring against him, and I won.

My conclusion is, if their exes are AFC, or they are themselves rebounds or toy boys, you have all the chances to win even though they had 2 years of heavily emotional relationship. Because even though he is first on her Hi-Score List, he can still have a very low score because of the absence of competition or their low SMV.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I think that I went on the ring against him, and I won.
There's only one winner in this story: Her.
You just don't know it yet.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another report, the last.
This one is going to cost me some of my ego.

I saw her on Saturday and it was cool but I could feel like she was not into it and so the s€x and interactions started to become boring, heavy and not fun. Plus she started complaining a lot about her life and stuff, more odd messages all the way so I got pretty tired of her and decided to drop her anytime during the week by telling her it was cool but bye bye.

I didn't contact her first. She sent me a text on Wednesday telling me that she was sorry, blah, couldn't get over her ex, blah blah blah, feels like she was dishonest, blah blah blah, doesn't feel like she's free, blah blah, will understand if I don't want to talk to her anymore, blah, xx ...

Answered her: no worries, I understand *wink*, take care, xx.

I am reporting so that you know you were right and I was wrong, even though you probably already knew that.