Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She initiates to tell me she is sorry she can't give me more

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I think I definitely need your input here. It smells low interest but I don't get it I think.

I've been seeing her for 1 month and she has always been OK for all the dates. Always nice. Always cuddling and kissing. Etc... We had sex once but not anymore. She dumped her ex 2 months ago so I know I am probably a rebound of some sort so I let her initiate a lot and engage herself.

I am in soft-NC mode pretty much all the time except I reply when she texts me or calls me.

Tonight, after 4 days of NC she sends me a text just to tell me she is sorry she can't give me more and wish me a good evening. But I didn't ask for anything!

What is that? What's her purpose?

I am OK with girls telling you they can't give you more when you ask for it and that means obviously low interest. But that?

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, well, I don't really care that she fvcks her ex as long as she doesn't play push pull with me.

Is it abusive to be sorry and to apologize for nothing ? I wonder...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I think I definitely need your input here. It smells low interest but I don't get it I think.

I've been seeing her for 1 month and she has always been OK for all the dates. Always nice. Always cuddling and kissing. Etc... We had sex once but not anymore. She dumped her ex 2 months ago so I know I am probably a rebound of some sort so I let her initiate a lot and engage herself.

I am in soft-NC mode pretty much all the time except I reply when she texts me or calls me.

Tonight, after 4 days of NC she sends me a text just to tell me she is sorry she can't give me more and wish me a good evening. But I didn't ask for anything!

I am OK with girls telling you they can't give you more when you ask for it and that means obviously low interest. But that?
I have no clue. That is an odd message.
OK, well, I don't really care that she fvcks her ex as long as she doesn't play push pull with me.

Is it abusive to be sorry and to apologize for nothing ? I wonder...
Why don't you ask her?

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your story is legit and you didn't say anything to make her randomly text you that, she might just be passive aggressive, wanting you to respond with something like "blah blah I really like you" as she may be insecure. Girls are so used to guys who blow them up 24/7 that if you're not the norm and they're an insecure type, they get scared thinking you're a player and run away. It takes a lot of game to balance out being a don juan with these types of girls. As someone said above, just say "what are you talking about?"

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants excitement. Either ignore or tell her you haven't got a clue what she's on about and make her qualify.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I asked her to call me and explain and she just did that. She was nice and cute. She told me she is lost. She feels good with me. But she doesn't know what she is doing with her life right now.

I asked her if she still see her ex and yes she does. So I told her that anyway there is nothing more she can give me as long as she see her ex so there is no need to be sorry.

That's something new for me.

Shall I feel bad for her ex and told her to go to hell?
Or shall I feel bad for myself that that girl was so disrespectful as I was cuddling, kissing, fvcking her and at the same time she was doing pretty much the same with her ex?

And at the same time, we were not exclusive at all even though she feels so "sorry she cannot give me more".

That's a hard one.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she is lost. She feels good with me. But she doesn't know what she is doing with her life right now.
This is what happens when women are interested in two men at the same time. The problem is her ex is still in the picture, and he's higher up on her high score list. Dating a woman who's still in contact with the man who could possibly be her "soulmate" is like being a rookie and entering a competition with a pro. You're just not going to win. She NEEDS to sever contact with him in order to move on. You cannot tell her to do so because you're not high enough on her high score list to have such an impact.

Drop her and move on.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It appears as though she didn't have enough emotions invested in you to feel any type of true connection to you. If you would like to solve that situation and have women fall in love with you and be loyal to you then..

Read my thread:

"All it takes it two things to make her love you forever"

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think she disrespected you. You weren't under the illusion she couldn't see him could you?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears as though she didn't have enough emotions invested in you to feel any type of true connection to you. If you would like to solve that situation and have women fall in love with you and be loyal to you then..

Read my thread:

"All it takes it two things to make her love you forever"
This is no guarantee....Did this with my last one. It does help.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still in to the process of swallowing the red pill. I probably have to experiment some more aspects of what women really are to believe it.

But I have a lot of fun during that process. Self-mockery is part of the fun. I laugh at how naive I am and how fvcked up they are. What else can I do anyways ?

So I am most probably not going to drop her. But I will let her invest her time and energy. I have nothing to lose. She has.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants excitement. Either ignore or tell her you haven't got a clue what she's on about and make her qualify.
^^^ This is it here. Drama is obviously one of her needs, as it is for a lot of women. Don't take the bait. I wouldn't even get her to qualify. You haven't txtd her back have you? No, HLO, I havent OP says!

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some news here.

A day after Christmas and her now famous text, we saw each other before I left for 1 week holidays, kissed, cuddled, she told me she loved to see me before I left, that she feels good when she's with me.

She wrote 4 times during the holidays. I gave really short answers every time and try to fvck her brain every times. Yesterday she initiated once again asking me how was my holidays. I told her I almost stayed one more week because the girls there are beautiful.

We saw each other for the first time yesterday evening and went to some bar and drank a few beers. Had some good intimate talks about her, I kinoed some more. Then I ended the date and accompanied her to her car, we kissed, cuddled, etc... I felt she was pretty responsive and getting horny.

I asked her we go to her place (Yeah I know, I shouldn't have asked!) but she asked me for more time, she want to feel better, even though she feels in security and good with me, blah blah blah... She clung with both hands to my jacket like she doesn't want me to leave and stayed in my arms... It was a nice moment.

I ended the conversation and told her we should go to sleep and I left.

Today she texted me, thanked me for the nice & cute evening and made some plan to see each other at her place pretty soon to watch a movie and so she can cook for me as well.

She certainly teaches me patience which is not bad at all so I have to grow my confidence and self-worth so I do not end up texting her and my brain fvcked up.

Next move. Date at her place. Eat. Drink. Watch movie. Kiss? Get naked? Seks?

Still not sure if I will try to escalate to seks or put some distance and see if she goes for the kiss/cuddle. And perhaps refuse the kiss and tell her SHE is not ready. I am really bad at that. I have to practice refusal.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next move. Date at her place. Eat. Drink. Watch movie. Kiss? Get naked? Seks?
Make it a goal to fvck her.

I asked her if she still see her ex and yes she does.
REMEMBER THIS. This is why you should NOT get emotionally involved with her. She's still seeing her primary interest, and it is NOT you. She is currently NOT worth your emotional investment.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, thanks Desdinova.

Actually, my goal is not to fvck her (I already fvcked her, that's why I hate having asked her) but definitely to not get emotionally involved and to climb up her high score list so that she will want me.

Still not sure how to do that though. I have to level up my game.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally sense the onset of one-itis here. It creeps up very silently...subtly.

I am NOT a big believer in patience, especially when it comes to women, and even more especially when there is the implication of monotony.

I'm not sure why you're waiting on her, or why she expects you to wait on her, but if I were you I would make it my mission this weekend to meet women and estrange myself from her, and let her catch up to you.
Yep, you are right, I can feel the monotony. There is nothing new in the relationship. I am almost bored already.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Glumix,
The basic problem here is that most of your advice is from those who have not discovered that in general,Women are different to Men...Things get murkier when one discovers that this does not hold true for all,there are exceptions to all rules....So as A Don Juan,you will have a Solar interest and several of a planetary nature...also comets of very short duration some you will regularly visit....Some after many years may be sucked into orbit and become planets...the clever DJ never says adieu to any love interest just Au Revoir LOL.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am NOT a big believer in patience, especially when it comes to women, and even more especially when there is the implication of monotony.
Patience is an interesting subject when it comes to women.

I'm not really patient when it come to waiting for them to do 5hit. However, I am patient with them when it comes to seducing them. I actually enjoy letting women stew in their thoughts and emotions. When I eventually do get them into my bed, they're already extremely attached simply because I didn't rush the seduction and instead put things in their brain to them to ponder over.

This kind of stuff can only be done when you really grasp the idea that sex is not a priority nor a necessity.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rainy here.

So I had some time to think about it. Thank you all for your advices.

1) I dated 3 other girls I wouldn't mind banging.
This is how I will handle patience.

2) Going to date "The One" as well but will wait 3 days with no contact first.
Will be rainy all week-end long so she will have some time to be as bored as I am with her.
Set a date and hour at her place, brain fvck her a bit, and if she has something else planned I will go down the road of Cannot Care Less and Soft-NC her for a week or 2.
This is how I will handle slow seduction.

No rush for her pvssy.