Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Share your diets

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on your logic, those Asians must all be allergic to rice, the Mexicans must all be allergic to corn and so on.
More like if you eat junks everyday, your body will become inflamed as a consequence.
So just eat healthy food, and replace one for another when you get bored.
Why are you assuming they aren't? Allergies and food sensitivities are completely different things. Allergies are much more serious and immediate reactions. Sensitivities are more subtle, build up over the long term and cause chronic inflammation/conditions...

This stuff isn't new, its been well researched and you can take 30 days and prove it to yourself. Spend $10 on the ebook version of "The Plan" and then follow the instructions. I'll bet any amount of money you will find at least 4 or 5 foods that you have a food sensitivity to that causes weight gain and inflammation in you. Or get an ALCAT test done.

Everyone has them, everyone is different. The more you eat the same foods the more likely you are to develop them.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'7, 160 lbs, 15-20% bf, with a BMI ~25 so I'm trying to get lean.

<2000 cal daily.
I only drink water.

I eat a packet of instant oatmeal every morning for breakfast except rare occasions which I will have bacon & eggs, egg sandwich (usually only sunday).

I like to eat Strong & Kind KIND bars and protein bars as snacks, REV wraps, and P3 protein packs. I eat all these pre-packaged foods so I can easily bring them with me to school.

I eat Chobani greek yogurt at home, and sometimes I throw in a package of trailmix.

I just started eating Quinoa in favor of other grains at dinnertime. My mom usually cooks mixed vegetables, rice and beans, steak and potatoes, chicken and quinoa, or noodles and shrimp.

dinner is unpredictable but I like to keep the calories down by eating only oatmeal for breakfast, and snacking on high-protein foods.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'7, 160 lbs, 15-20% bf, with a BMI ~25 so I'm trying to get lean.

<2000 cal daily.
I only drink water.

I eat a packet of instant oatmeal every morning for breakfast except rare occasions which I will have bacon & eggs, egg sandwich (usually only sunday).

I like to eat Strong & Kind KIND bars and protein bars as snacks, REV wraps, and P3 protein packs. I eat all these pre-packaged foods so I can easily bring them with me to school.

I eat Chobani greek yogurt at home, and sometimes I throw in a package of trailmix.

I just started eating Quinoa in favor of other grains at dinnertime. My mom usually cooks mixed vegetables, rice and beans, steak and potatoes, chicken and quinoa, or noodles and shrimp.

dinner is unpredictable but I like to keep the calories down by eating only oatmeal for breakfast, and snacking on high-protein foods.
Instant oatmeal is garbage. Why don't you just get regular oatmeal and add some cinnamon to it?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its so convenient. can you elaborate? what are the benefits
I'm assuming you are talking flavored instant oatmeal packets? It's got a bunch of added sugar and other crap it shouldn't

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true, i just like being able to microwave my breakfast and its ready in 1 minute! i got a whole box to finish but i by then i will be trying new things. good advice.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that eating the same foods repeatedly is in any way harmful to me. I've eaten the same small staple foods for nearly 10 years now, and I've never been diagnosed with any health issues, and it's never had any negative effects on my physical appearance or my desire to hit the gym.
It doesn't guarantee you will, it just makes it a lot more likely. The only way you'd know if you aren't having any symptoms would be through an ALCAT test which measures anti-bodies against different foods.

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
this iswhat i eat most of the week
any comments on bread if its no for abs ?

canned salmon/tuna/chicken ,with wheat bread as sandwich
oatmeal with hot sauce
apples/grapes few times two or three times a week
apple sauce for dessert

I am eating lot of wheat bread with olive oil peanut butter as sandwich
this is faster to make and ok
i am reading that any bread is not good for abs
working out abs for 6 months not much loss of fat

Last edited:

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bacon
chicken breast
lard
butter
eggs
lots of vegetables
small amount of fruits

NO: bread, potato, rice, corn, pasta, sugar

i eat one time a day in the middle of the day. foods with lots of fat, lots of protein, vegetables usually.
i lost around 3-5kg in one week. now that i don't wanna lose more weight, i just eat more bacon.
be careful of whey protein shakes, they are converted into sugar in your body and are not that useful. also weight loss supplements. they are mostly placebo.
the only weight loss supplement that worked for me were dietetic energy drinks, green tea and strong coffee with no sugar.

my 2 cents here.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this iswhat i eat most of the week
any comments on bread if its no for abs ?

canned salmon/tuna/chicken ,with wheat bread as sandwich
oatmeal with hot sauce
apples/grapes few times two or three times a week
apple sauce for dessert

I am eating lot of wheat bread with olive oil peanut butter as sandwich
this is faster to make and ok
i am reading that any bread is not good for abs
working out abs for 6 months not much loss of fat

you eat bread. bread contains carbohydrates. carbohydrates make you produce insulin. insulin makes you feel hungry all the time, and makes it easy for the body to store fat instead of burning it.

1. have calory deficit each day
2. eat more fat-rich food (makes you feel full earlier and does not induce that feeding compulsion) and no bread
3. don't eat breakfast

you don't even need to do cardio with this method. you will almost never feel hungry (at first you will until the body enters the hunting mode), and you will lose fat like crazy. usually 10kg in one month.

just a suggestion that worked for me.