Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh!t Test

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I've been chatting to a girl for ages, in fact we even went on a date a few months back and went really good but we live 60 miles apart .. But we just started talking again .. And I can't figure her out .. It's all a little cryptic, one minute she's like we should meet up .. And then the other I just can't figure her out. She texted me this this morning and I can't help but think it's a sh!t test ...

'Working tomorrow got so much on and then seeing family Sunday you? Meant to be going on date tomorrow night but dunno if Cba'

Either that or she genuinely isn't interested .. It looks like she's trying to make me jealous. It also might seem like she's not interested but she's always snapchatting me naughty pics etc .. Should I next ? Cheers

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like she wants to be online pals. Its fuels her need for attention. I'd play along with it if you are getting what you want. Some night when you are both sitting at home with nothing to do, start sexting, get her turned on and meet her half way for some hot sechs!

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Stop analyzing.

If you want to f*ck this woman then make a move. Make a move or move on to someone else. Sh!t or get off the pot.

I don't know why men waste their time and torture themselves "wondering" when all they have to do is make a move. You know where you stand with ANY woman when you force her to make a decision. MAKE A MOVE.

Also.. the relationship should be on your terms. If you're "wondering" then the relationship is on the woman's terms. Ask yourself why you are letting a woman rule you.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey just going to back off .. I didn't reply to her last text which didn't really warrant a reply .. And she sent me a snapchat last night .. It's kind of like because I didn't reply to her message she send me that to let me know she's still there.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So today she sends me a snapchat of some new baby link lingerie ... So I reply saying something along the lines of 'nice ... Is that for your date later?' To which she responded 'Haha no wearing the boring black one saving that pink one for you Rolling eyes emoji' haha!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you feeding her ego? Welcome to being the new planet orbiting around her golden sun.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't fvck her through texting. Stop wasting your time and get her on another date. And if you didn't fvck her on the first date you have no way of actually knowing if the date went well.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you were all right ... Not texted her since Saturday and heard nothing .. We normally use what's app .. And we both been online at the same time and still .. NOTHING! Next

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well you were all right ... Not texted her since Saturday and heard nothing .. We normally use what's app .. And we both been online at the same time and still .. NOTHING! Next
Dont let it bother you dude. Just go find another one out of the hundreds that want to go out and have fun.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am doing pal ... Not heard off in a week! Obviously not interested .. It's cool, she was nothing but a drop in the ocean

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out ... The little ho just messaged me saying 'Oiiiiiii X' after a week no NC .. I'd say the hamsters spinning haha