Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex without condom!! BE HONEST

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
P.S. Whistler, yes we know. But it's HIGHLY unlikely.
You wear your seat belt? Wash your hands? Avoid undercooked eggs?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whistler,

Can you explain to me how taking BC pills is not taking every precaution against getting pregnant? If the pill was that ineffective, do you think millions of women would be putting their health at risk to take them? We'd just go back to the old days and rely on spermacides, IUDs, and condoms. It's been proven BC PILLS WORK! Yes, there is less than 1% of women who do get preganant EVEN though they were taking them correctly. Yes, there are people who die in car accidents even though they are wearing their seatbelts. The way you guys view BC pills is tantamount to a person being too afraid to get in the frickin car!!!!

Dude, I'm wearing my seatbelt, I'm just enjoying the ride...
SB:D

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortTimer, grow the f*ck up. If you have some mysterious problem with me because I kicked your puppy in a previous life, don't take it out on penkitten. She's never done a damn thing to you.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
I was flaming Geo... so now you are calling Geo a woman!

Which is accruate since he's taking it in the ass like a b!tch for that whoring sow he's marrying.

Cheers beotch!
well this flame is very low and uncalled for.
unless i nexted you in a previous life for some bigger vikking dude with a bigger sword and ship, i think you owe me an apology.

are you mad at your mother for something?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i think you owe me an apology."

Shortimer,
YES! Apologize ass breath.
SB

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortTimer, grow up. Better yet, come back on this site when your period has passed. Just because you are moody right now doesn't mean you have to take it out on us. Sure, the cramps and bloating might be a problem, but so would my foot in your @ss. Take some mydol, go have your boyfriend give you a quicky, and I'm sure you'll feel better.

Now, onto the post...

Tried it once. It was...Different. Too close a call though for my taste on the pull out at the end though. I'll stick to the rubber raincoat unless the shot is taken.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll stick to the rubber raincoat unless the shot is taken."

That makes sense, Eternal. But you keep it in after the shot don't you? The shot is the same as BC pills.
SB;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That makes sense, Eternal. But you keep it in after the shot don't you? The shot is the same as BC pills.
SB;)
Since I've never tried it with her on the shot, I wouldn't know yet...It would all depend on the moment.

I realize it's a BIT like the pill, but it's one less thing to go "did you remember to take it today?"

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SB;)
actually i was told today that the shot is going off the market due to the side effects. have you heard anything?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
actually i was told today that the shot is going off the market due to the side effects. have you heard anything?
Well, scratch that idea then...What are the effects?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
Well, scratch that idea then...What are the effects?
i did the shot back in 94. i got three shots and i bled every day for nine months and got off it. i was tired and lost down to 80 lbs and was so moody.

then i did the shot in 98 . took three shots and the same thing happened until i reached down to about 75 lbs.

my middle two children were born premature and they dont know why but my mother believes it was from the shots i got in 94 because it thins the lining of the uterus to prevent pregnancy implantation. well she said maybe it thined it so much that when the babies got to be a certain size by uterus just couldnt hold anymore.
the fourth baby started coming early and by the grace of god she wasnt a premature birth too.

im not sure if they really took it off the market or not, if anyone hears let me know.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not sure if they really took it off the market or not, if anyone hears let me know.
There hasn't been anything on the news about it. I would think if they decide to take it off the market it will be big news -- like front page USA Today and Wall Street Journal type stuff.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
There hasn't been anything on the news about it. I would think if they decide to take it off the market it will be big news -- like front page USA Today and Wall Street Journal type stuff.
hmm it was a resident that told me , she said her daughter who is in med school told her . i dunno

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm it was a resident that told me , she said her daughter who is in med school told her . i dunno
Maybe they are thinking about it but haven't done it yet... or something. :confused:

Lots of girls are on the shot though, I would hope they wouldn't keep it a secret if they decided they shouldn't take it anymore.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Maybe they are thinking about it but haven't done it yet... or something. :confused:

Lots of girls are on the shot though, I would hope they wouldn't keep it a secret if they decided they shouldn't take it anymore.
perhaps there is just talk about it
i did hear them talking on the radio today about how that new pill that you only have four periods a year is just weird and that it could really confuse a womans body. who knows about that one either

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know about the shot stuff and the other 4 period pill. My doctor tried to get me to do the patch, but I said no. I've heard of too many side effects from them too. I said the most I'd do was a low hormone dosage pill. She said it would do the trick. I was nervous as hell cuz it's the first time I've been on them since about 16 years ago. And I was only on them for about six months then.

So, I've been using the pull out method for all of these years until now. But, the pill just seemed like the most responsible choice for me right now.

Damn good discussion!
SB:)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know about the shot stuff and the other 4 period pill. My doctor tried to get me to do the patch, but I said no. I've heard of too many side effects from them too. I said the most I'd do was a low hormone dosage pill. She said it would do the trick. I was nervous as hell cuz it's the first time I've been on them since about 16 years ago. And I was only on them for about six months then.

So, I've been using the pull out method for all of these years until now. But, the pill just seemed like the most responsible choice for me right now.

Damn good discussion!
SB:)
a mother of five in my apartment complex who got her tubes tied about 8 years ago is expecting again. her tubes grew back together .
seems like sometimes you just cant do nothing huh?